Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

There's going to be a lot of post mortem done.  But, Democrats failed big time.  They didn't count on how angry the rural white people are.  and we knew Hilary wasn't seen as trustworthy or likeable but figured Trump is a disaster.

They waited too late to get the young vote.  These concerts with gaga and beyonce etc should have happened a long time ago and more often.   They did not do a good job of scaring the shit out of people like people are scared now.  That's the kind of fear they should have been driving down peoples throats.  This country is a fucking joke.  

They waited too late to get the young vote.  These concerts with gaga and beyonce etc should have happened a long time ago and more often.   They did not do a good job of scaring the shit out of people like people are scared now.  That's the kind of fear they should have been driving down peoples throats.  This country is a fucking joke.  

He didn't lose women much at all like you would have thought looking at exit polls.  And ALOT of people voted for "change".  Not to mention White men came out for him hardcore.

The Supreme court...LGBT issues my goodness. 

Gay rights issues will come to a screeching halt.

Edited by kidfresh832

He didn't lose women much at all like you would have thought looking at exit polls.  And ALOT of people voted for "change".  Not to mention White men came out for him hardcore.

They really did...Not to mention she never clicked well with that group for a few reasons... Not to mention it's the biggest demographic

The final 2 weeks really hurt her with many people who weren't happy about her even before. Bernie's supporters probably voted for Trump instead as well

Edited by BlackCat77

People will feel validated in racism now.  If whites stay together and these closet supporters that won keep it that way next time they can turn all these predictions people were saying about Republicans dying out.

Minorities taking over and being more important would only work if all whites didn't band together.  And this is showing that enough white people clearly banned together to put Trump in

• Upvote 2

The Supreme court...LGBT issues my goodness. 

Gay rights issues will come to a screeching halt.

Oh yeah.  All that will be reversed.  With the power he will have in both houses and the majority conservative supreme court its a wrap.   He didn't lose women much because they hate Hillary more.  She has always been hated since she was first lady.  Some women found her to be out of her place because she did more than just read books to school kids.  She was influencing policy.  I feel bad for the military.  We are going to be at war all the time 

People will feel validated in racism now.  If whites stay together and these closet supporters that won keep it that way next time they can turn all these predictions people were saying about Republicans dying out.

Minorities taking over and being more important would only work if all whites didn't band together.  And this is showing that enough white people clearly banned together to put Trump in

the white working class voter ....and that Make America White Great Again  ...its code

I mean I don't predict doom and gloom like WW3 and shit like some places I am reading.  But, progress will def slow.  And Obama's legacy will get fucked over.  We needed the next president to fix Obamacare.  They will tear that shit to shreds

Obamacare would be repealed. Im in prayer, Ive prayed several times tonight

I mean I don't predict doom and gloom like WW3 and shit like some places I am reading.  But, progress will def slow.  And Obama's legacy will get fucked over.  We needed the next president to fix Obamacare.  They will tear that shit to shreds

There will be war and lots of it.  The first right here.  Civil War.   That inauguration is going to be a mess.  

Looking back now there were clues and signs even if the Pollsters were dead wrong.

All his rallies were always PACKED.  People were coming to hear his dumb ass and chant "lock her up".  He kept saying she had to have celebrities prop her up and the Obamas to get turnout.

Even Bernie was getting shockingly high youth turnout in the primaries and giving her a hard time. 

• Upvote 1

Looking back now there were clues and signs even if the Pollsters were dead wrong.

All his rallies were always PACKED.  People were coming to hear his dumb ass and chant "lock her up".  He kept saying she had to have celebrities prop her up and the Obamas to get turnout.

Even Bernie was getting shockingly high youth turnout in the primaries and giving her a hard time. 

Bernie coud not have beat him either.  His issue was with the black vote which Hillary got more of and she didn't get the full black turnout.   There were far more frustrated whites holding all this hate in for the last 8 years.  He woke them up and they have responded.   

Bernie coud not have beat him either.  His issue was with the black vote which Hillary got more of and she didn't get the full black turnout.   There were far more frustrated whites holding all this hate in for the last 8 years.  He woke them up and they have responded.   

I agree.  That rural white vote showed they are tired of city liberals shoving gays and Obamacare, and Black presidents down their throat.  Then comes a "nasty woman" thinking she was going to continue?  Nope.

Fuck Hillary. She lost and it's her own damn fault she lost. Bernie would have swatted Trump in all of those swing states. How the hell did the party nominate someone investigated by the damn FBI and thought it was a good idea? The DNC are fucking idiots who sold out to corporate interests and now its the Republican that is seen as the party of the everyday person.  The fuck?

• Upvote 3

Fuck Hillary. She lost and it's her own damn fault she lost. Bernie would have swatted Trump in all of those swing states. How the hell did the party nominate someone investigated by the damn FBI and thought it was a good idea? The DNC are fucking idiots who sold out to corporate interests and now its the Republican that is seen as the party of the everyday white person.  The fuck?

She was unlikeable but would Bernie have got some of these white people that came for trump in unheard of numbers?  Possibly he could have gotten some white men.  But I don't know