Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

Hillary cant run again she's tried enough now tonight may very well end her

She's 100% done.  That was all her political capital.  I was just thinking of who can come unite the Democrats and rally next time after this crushing loss.  Its going to be hard to mobilize and motivate again.

People keep mentioning Michelle, but I think this vote shows its going to have to be someone new.  People aren't going for another Clinton or Obama

Edited by kidfresh832

She's 100% done.  That was all her political capital.  I was just thinking of who can come unite the Democrats and rally next time after this crushing loss.  Its going to be hard to mobilize and motivate again.

People keep mentioning Michelle, but I think this vote shows its going to have to be someone new.  People aren't going for another Clinton or Obama

I dont think Michelle has any political aspirations, she sure as hell gave the best speeches

Absolutely. This was probably going to be her last major political endeavor either way. Yeah this is a big loss for the party...  She still got further than she did in 2008 though so it's something...

I'm sure they're diplomatic enough to accept the results and move forward though with re-energizing the party

Edited by BlackCat77

Absolutely. This was probably going to be her last major political endeavor either way. Yeah this is a big loss for the party...  I'm sure they're diplomatic enough to accept the results and move forward though with re-energizing the party

we could have a fresh start, a new Democratic party that understands the electorate better, knows what and who doesnt work. My only issue is how fucking far off polls were, we are in 2016 with all this technology and yet no one saw this coming

• Upvote 1

Bernie was chastised as ONLY appealing to white men, "BernieBros" by Clinton shills. Honestly, he would would have won Michigan and Wisconsin aginst Trump at the very least.

He won Michigan in the primary ....shit went down tonight ...its like no one read the tea leaves at all, and God I can only imagine the Supreme Court now

All primary season Clinton shills made Bernie seem like he was going to lose minority tvote and not take states in the south like Florida. But. Guess fucking what? she didnt do it either. I honestly cant believe how she loses Wisconsin and Michigan. Its astounding.

Chile, Michigan, my home state, has been blue for decades!  and this shit went red, and Wisconsin also a blue state, Hillary didnt make a stop in Wisconsin and here we are, this shit is going to be crazy as fuck

• Upvote 1

I'm utterly shocked how wrong so many were.  I don't know if Bernie would have survived this either.  He would have had to find a way to keep this older white vote down somehow and get more younger and minority turnout.  AND more women.

And lets not forgot Trump had republicans in damn near Civil War!  And he STILL got the people behind him

Edited by kidfresh832

I'm utterly shocked how wrong so many were.  I don't know if Bernie would have survived this either.  He would have had to find a way to keep this older white vote down somehow and get more younger and minority turnout.  AND more women

yea yea but why is it allllll about white folk? where we at Black and Brown people? come on now shit :sigh:

Bernie was chastised as ONLY appealing to white men, "BernieBros" by Clinton shills. Honestly, he would would have won Michigan and Wisconsin aginst Trump at the very least.

Yes I know that. I already said he'd do better than she did but he still would have lost. She lost 6 blue states :mellow:

we could have a fresh start, a new Democratic party that understands the electorate better, knows what and who doesnt work. My only issue is how fucking far off polls were, we are in 2016 with all this technology and yet no one saw this coming

That's what I think would happen. 

I forget the term/theory but it states that are people might chose the more "socially desirable/acceptable" choice in order to please the status quo or general population instead of their own personal choice(s). It's hard for stats and polls to catch this

• Upvote 1

Obama was papering over the cracks in the Democratic party a little bit.  Republican controlled congress had the worst approval ratings almost the whole 8 years.  They obstructed everything he wanted to do refused to vote on his Supreme Court appointee.  Yet they Still got reelected for the most part. 

All that obstruction is justified with this vote.  Minorities that didn't come out in force now have to go to the back of the bus again.

Don't blame minorities for this. It's all on white folks...particularly white women if anything

Yep, black people were only 12% while Latinos were only 11%. White people were 70%. Republicans got the White House and the Senate. We are doomed!!!!! Goes to show you those polls didn't mean shit. But than again I already knew that. I voted Hillary but I even hated doing that. She was not a good candidate. Neither is Trump. People just didn't like or trust her.....

• Upvote 2