Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

Isn't your namesake being investigated?

Matt Lauer went in on her about this Flynn resignation on Today show.  She fucking said Flynn had the full support of the White House.  Then come to find out Trump was warned about Flynn maybe being compromised over a month ago.  And they still didn't do shit. Matt told her she wasn't making any sense with all her spinning.

Trump Told Weeks Ago That Michael Flynn Withheld Truth on Russia

WASHINGTON — President Trump was informed weeks ago that his national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, had not told the truth about his interactions with Russia’s ambassador and asked for Mr. Flynn’s resignation after concluding he could not be trusted, the White House said on Tuesday.

At his daily briefing, Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, said the president’s team has been “reviewing and evaluating this issue on a daily basis trying to ascertain the truth,” and ultimately concluded that while there was no violation of law, Mr. Flynn could no longer serve in his position.

“The evolving and eroding level of trust as a result of this situation and a series of other questionable incidents is what led the president to ask General Flynn for his resignation,” Mr. Spicer said.

Matt Lauer went in on her about this Flynn resignation on Today show.  She fucking said Flynn had the full support of the White House.  Then come to find out Trump was warned about Flynn maybe being compromised over a month ago.  And they still didn't do shit. Matt told her she wasn't making any sense with all her spinning.

Yeah so much for our fucking security. Trump supporters wanna excuse every damn thing that happens under the Trump Administration whether it's right or wrong.

Yeah so much for our fucking security. Trump supporters wanna excuse every damn thing that happens under the Trump Administration whether it's right or wrong.

CNN interviewed some of his supporters on the street in Arizona and the comments were mind blowing. Some lady said that this was probably some of Obama's staff left over in the white house making things up and leaking it to the press.  How dumb are these people.  When Obama left his staff left too. 

CNN interviewed some of his supporters on the street in Arizona and the comments were mind blowing. Some lady said that this was probably some of Obama's staff left over in the white house making things up and leaking it to the press.  How dumb are these people.  When Obama left his staff left too. 

There are really stupid people in this nation. I mean... They elected trump 

• Upvote 2

All his supporters have too cling too is leaks.  Oh but they LOVED some leaks during the campaign.  When it was Hilary's emails oh give us more, lets talk about emails lets jail her.  But, now when all the tea is about his shady ass and the Russian collusion its omg stop the leaks!!

Fox News is going on an on about the leaks and downplaying the facts that there's proof what was being said before the election Russia was helping Trump and he and his people have been in contacts before and after.

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

All his supporters have top cling too is leaks.  Oh but they LOVED some leaks during the campaign.  When it was Hilary's emails oh give us more, lets talk about emails lets jail her.  But, now when all the tea is about his shady ass and the Russian collusion its omg stop the leaks!!

Fox News is going on an on about the leaks and downplaying the facts that there's proof what was being said before the election Russia was helping Trump and he and his people have been in contacts before and after.

Some people just has no idea what's going on. Same rhetoric "give him a chance" "make 'Merica great again" "dey tukk r jerbs"

All his supporters have top cling too is leaks.  Oh but they LOVED some leaks during the campaign.  When it was Hilary's emails oh give us more, lets talk about emails lets jail her.  But, now when all the tea is about his shady ass and the Russian collusion its omg stop the leaks!!

I think they have audio of the conversations and are just waiting for the right moment to release them. Trump keeps taking shots at the FBI and NSA on Twitter and those are not people you want to mess with. 

• Upvote 1

I think they have audio of the conversations and are just waiting for the right moment to release them. Trump keeps taking shots at the FBI and NSA on Twitter and those are not people you want to mess with. 

They gonna end up letting all of sh*t leak. I look at the news everyday and still can't believe Trump is the President.

• Upvote 2

Fake News took his billionaire labor Secretary pick down too!  

Inside Andrew Puzder's failed nomination

Washington (CNN)In the end, Andrew Puzder had too much baggage -- both personal and professional -- to be confirmed as President Donald Trump's Cabinet.

Puzder withdrew his name from contention to be Trump's pick to lead the Labor Department on Wednesday, a move that ended weeks of negative stories about the fast food executive. The relentless drumbeat of negative press -- including stories about his divorce, how he employed an undocumented immigrant for years and scrutiny into his business practices -- wore on Puzder, people close to him said.
Republicans understood that any labor secretary nominated by Trump would have been attacked by Democrats and their union allies. But even they were surprised at the breadth of attacks against Pudzer.
It was the fact that Puzder had no easy path towards the nomination, though, that was the last straw for the nominee. Senate Republicans told the White House on Wednesday that Puzder was losing support, urging the Trump administration to pull his nomination. Once word got to Puzder and his team, the decision was made to begin to cancel his confirmation commitments and, eventually, drop out all together.

Take them out one by one!  Call their illegal Columbian nannies from the 80s.  Interview their secret underage gay lovers, dig through their mothers trashcans get em ALL. He wanted war with the media and his shit is getting blown apart.  But Leaks though! 

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

Since all they talk about is Trump i dont call it the news anymore, I say "well let me check the news Trump today" :filenails:

lmao! I dislike Trump with a passion but that muthafu*ker is entertaining as hell. I'm watching his ass live right now talking about fake news. He shading the hell out of CNN, Hillary and Don L. These news anchors love this mess....it gives them something to talk about each and every day and night.

• Upvote 1

lmao! I dislike Trump with a passion but that muthafu*ker is entertaining as hell. I'm watching his ass live right now talking about fake news. He shading the hell out of CNN, Hillary and Don L. These news anchors love this mess....it gives them something to talk about each and every day and night.

That press conference was a disaster. He stood up there and said he won the electoral by the biggest margin and the reporter read him the facts that bush and obama had better numbers but Trump still said he got the most :crazy:

• Upvote 2

That press conference was a disaster. He stood up there and said he won the electoral by the biggest margin and the reporter read him the facts that bush and obama had better numbers but Trump still said he got the most :crazy:

he's delusional af.. for the record tho after the reporter checked his dumbass he asked him if he agreed it was at least a "very substantial victory".. 

textbook narcissist dialogue right there folks.. 

• 1 month later...

Constant daily embarrassment and international idiocy.

I got my letter from the DNC asking for donations and a questionnaire on what issues need to be addressed and what importance to me.  I donated 50 bux.  This orange loser is already holding fucking campaign rallies for the next election ffs.  Hes got a disastrous health care bill hes trying to ram through.  His budget is a map for rich tax breaks and war.  His wall he swore Mexico would pay for is shock....in our budget on our dime.  But, yeah they will pay us later im sure.

But, he goes to fucking Florida to play golf damn near every weekend on our dime.  Despite criticizing Obama for his vacations and saying "I will be too busy to play golf".

Drag our biggest ally's spy agency into his bs lie that Obama wiretapped him.  They have to publicly come out and say bs. The FBI director better drag him for filth today before Congress.

45: The Legacy of an Old Buffoon 

you dont make anything easy :lol: 

I think new cycles get old, and just from being in the barbershop they turned from the hearings because they said "we tired of that mess"  people are kinda over the bs every day, and it is an everyday thing