Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

Trump accidentally spoke today and said Comey was "doing a bad job"... 6 months ago, he had no issues with Comey handing him the election

Trump should just fire himself then

I don't think it was "accidentally"  he has made his staff look stupid over and over by completely contradicting the bullshit stories they come up with to cover.  He doesn't care about getting the story straight and everyone being on the same page when you lie.  He basically threw them all under the bus when they had been all over the day before saying it was Hilary emails and mishandled investigation.  And the recommendation in his letters, and the media was making a big deal.  Then Trump comes out does a big interview and flat out said he didn't care about a recommendation he was looking to and was GOING to fire Comey anyway regardless.

And he didn't say because of Hilary he said he wants the Russia investigation sped up because its fake.  Flat out admitting he didn't like the investigation and wants it over with so a new guy has to be able to do that for him pretty much.  Total over reach

• Upvote 1

Where is the Republican integrity here? Seriously what will it take? There should be universal outrage at these threats and public intimidation tactics. He flat out threatens and fires who he wants and labels critics and people that speak against him "enemies" and traitors. 

He tweets for Senators to ask witnesses certain questions WHILE they are testifying ffs. WHAT does it take to say we have separation of powers for a reason.  Sit your corny ass down somewhere. 

C_kr-QhWAAME5C3.jpg

CNN

Edited by kidfresh832

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He was legally voted in by the electoral college (not popular vote). He was sworn in and will stay President until he:

- Resigns

- is impeach

- dies

- voted out in four (or eight) years

I rather he loses the 2020 election.. that way Pence can't become Bible King of America 

Edited by State of the Game

yes I watched it all at my desk at work.

1) Comey is not here for Trump and his bs.  Flat out called him a liar multiple times.  

2) He is not here for the whole oh he isn't from Government background he didn't know he was doing wrong maybe.  Girl no...Comey said he intentionally told people to leave multiple times so he could get him alone.  He knew full well he was about to do something improper. 

3) Comey is all about the reciepts.  He will run out to the FBI van on the curb to make sure the receipts are in order hunty the second shady Trump is done yapping.

Image result for reciepts gif

4) WTF was Mcain talking about?  That was utterly embarrassing.  Twitter was destroying him for that rambling incoherent babbling bullshit.

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 2

yes I watched it all at my desk at work.

1) Comey is not here for Trump and his bs.  Flat out called him a liar multiple times.  

2) He is not here for the whole oh he isn't from Government background he didn't know he was doing wrong maybe.  Girl no...Comey said he intentionally told people to leave multiple times so he could get him alone.  He knew full well he was about to do something improper. 

3) Comey is all about the reciepts.  He will run out to the FBI van on the curb to make sure the receipts are in order hunty the second shady Trump is done yapping.

BwP6oBTVT5oC4.webp

4) WTF was Mcain talking about?  That was utterly embarrassing.  Twitter was destroying him for that rambling incoherent babbling bullshit.

Omg... McCain.... what a waste of time. 

Comey did well, even against some of those slimey motherfuckers. Trump is a thug and a conman. He would not outright tell Comey to stop the investigation but his intentions are clear to anyone with half a brain. What's interesting is that Trump himself was not under investigation at that time, which Comey told him. However, the investigation is still unfolding and could LEAD to Trump being under investigation. 

This whole bs talking point they are trying to run about he said I "hope you can see you can let this go". Is trump just being folksy or "regular".  Can we not?  He wanted the goddamn job of President of the United States.  You know full and godamn well what kind of abusive presence he uses that EVERYDAY to come for people.  He knew he was intimidating/threatening Comey.

Just like when he tweeted Comey better hope I don't have tapes.  And Comey got the last laugh on that tweet too in the hearing.  Release whatever the fuck you got I hope there are tapes cause they will say exactly what I just said.

Who are sane people going to believe?  Trump has lied over and over and over again. he throws his own people under the bus everyday when they try to cover for him and his lies.  By tweeting out the exact opposite of the #Alternativefacts they tried to use to save him.

And then you have Comey who takes meticulous notes, every senator practically licked his balls about how smart he is how complete his notes were, how accurate and vivid a picture his statement was.  There is a CLEAR winner in a who is more truthful battle.  The problem is it is clear Republicans will not do shit regardless of what happens.  Trump could be on video peeing on Russian hookers while Putin is taping it.  And they still wouldn't impeach him.  They would still be trying to say Hilary's emails though!!

• Upvote 2

its a total shit show, and the media has been fixated on this for a long time, it will be interesting to see what happens. I see this presidency as unraveling. I heard former VP Joe Biden wants to run in 2020 we need someone that can take on a bully and knock him on his ass

Biden won't win 2020

I am of similar mind.  Democrats need freshness to eliminate all excuses of "same old same".  No Hilary, No Biden.  It would also help with this anything about Obama backlash from racists and ignorant too.

Like we see from this election and the policies the GOP is ramming through.  They are repealing ANYTHING Obama did regardless of who it hurts or if it makes sense.  Biden's age, being Obama's VP there is too much baggage there EVEN though he would be better than any Republican and more qualified.  But so was Hillary. 

I am really loving Kamala Harris right now and she should have a big future.  I could totally see her one day advancing not as President yet, but she should be in a DNC leadership role.

I am of similar mind.  Democrats need freshness to eliminate all excuses of "same old same".  No Hilary, No Biden.  It would also help with this anything about Obama backlash from racists and ignorant too.

Like we see from this election and the policies the GOP is ramming through.  They are repealing ANYTHING Obama did regardless of who it hurts or if it makes sense.  Biden's age, being Obama's VP there is too much baggage there EVEN though he would be better than any Republican and more qualified.  But so was Hillary. 

I am really loving Kamala Harris right now and she should have a big future.  I could totally see her one day advancing not as President yet, but she should be in a DNC leadership role.

No Hilary.. not again! No to Biden.. he's a creep. 

I don't know of any Dems that could be a contender... Then again, we still have time

No Hilary.. not again! No to Biden.. he's a creep. 

I don't know of any Dems that could be a contender... Then again, we still have time

There is no clear obvious STANDOUT right now.  But, honestly there should NOT be that much difficulty beating a Republican I am sorry.  And we don't have to start campaigning almost the day after Election like Trump has.  The GOP Healthcare bill is a HOT terrible mess and they know it.  No one other than Trump is here for that tired wall.  His Muslim Bans have failed over and over again.  The Paris Accord deal is another target, Dems just need to push the economic side of it, rather than be too "tree hugger".  Green jobs are the future, coal is dying and will never come back etc. 

Democrats just need to STAY ON MESSAGE, run a much tighter campaign not just outspend.  And don't focus solely on bashing Trump.  Trump die hards are deplorable and don't give a shit if he lies and GOP continues working against their own interests.

Just like the gay "republicans" or minorities that vote Republican.  You know damn well they cant stand your ass but you still vote for and with them?  Then you are surprised when they start pushing anti gay legislation and limiting freedoms and protections?  No sympathy.

• Upvote 2

There is no clear obvious STANDOUT right now.  But, honestly there should NOT be that much difficulty beating a Republican I am sorry.  And we don't have to start campaigning almost the day after Election like Trump has.  The GOP Healthcare bill is a HOT terrible mess and they know it.  No one other than Trump is here for that tired wall.  His Muslim Bans have failed over and over again.  The Paris Accord deal is another target, Dems just need to push the economic side of it, rather than be too "tree hugger".  Green jobs are the future, coal is dying and will never come back etc. 

Democrats just need to STAY ON MESSAGE, run a much tighter campaign not just outspend.  And don't focus solely on bashing Trump.  Trump die hards are deplorable and don't give a shit if he lies and GOP continues working against their own interests.

Just like the gay "republicans" or minorities that vote Republican.  You know damn well they cant stand your ass but you still vote for and with them?  Then you are surprised when they start pushing anti gay legislation and limiting freedoms and protections?  No sympathy.

Trump has literally done nothing except fire Comey. He doesn't even know how laws are made (he thinks his Executive Orders are laws)

I don't believe Trump will serve 2 terms but then again I didn't believe he'd serve one.  

I agree with you so much but At the same time, the Democrats HAVE to get someone minorities and millennials can get behind. The younger, the better IMO and I'm not saying the person of interest has to be black... but they have to be able to identify with minorities and millennials without splitting the base. 

i have to give this a proper read .....however, Obama is still in play he's meeting with European leaders and doing things ....something!   while our current POTUS is fucking up our country is an embarrassment to the world and whoever comes to 2020 needs to be as different as Trump was. Im still sorry that Hillary lost, I voted for her as did so many of you...whoever will be the first female POTUS....it is not her, thats done and over :(    BUT this asshat has to go, our government seems to be fighting themselves thats not making America great again thats the same ole bullshit we been thru and God only knows how many powerful nations we have pissed off :sigh:

Trump Loses Travel Ban Ruling in Appeals Court

WASHINGTON — A second federal appeals court on Monday ruled against President Trump’s revised travel ban. The decision, from the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, in San Francisco, was the latest in a string of court rulings rejecting the administration’s efforts to limit travel from several predominantly Muslim countries.

The administration has already sought a Supreme Court review of a similar decision issued last month by the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, in Richmond, Va.

The new ruling affirmed a March decision from Judge Derrick K. Watson, of the Federal District Court in Hawaii.Judge Watson blocked major parts of the revised order, saying they violated the Constitution’s ban on a government establishment of religion. Judge Watson wrote that the statements of Mr. Trump and his advisers made clear that his executive order amounted to an attempt to disfavor Muslims.

Trump stay losing. 

Edited by kidfresh832

The Democrats keep blocking him...oh wait Republicans control everything

The media keeps pushing out fake news....except they are reporting things he actually says and tweets about?

Any achievements happened due to Obama's policies (Trump just takes credit for it).. all his shortcomings are Democrat's fault

He canceled his U.K. Trip due to protests :lmao: 

Any achievements happened due to Obama's policies (Trump just takes credit for it).. all his shortcomings are Democrat's fault

He canceled his U.K. Trip due to protests :lmao: 

Uhm you are wrong.  I just saw his first cabinet meeting today.  He listed clearly all the many accomplishments he has made that no president except FDR.  Has made so fast.

And they all went around the table and jerked him off proudly.  So he must be wonderful cause that was authentic and genuine and they were in no way forced to embarrass and debase themselves in front of the world to "compliment him".

Uhm you are wrong.  I just saw his first cabinet meeting today.  He listed clearly all the many accomplishments he has made that no president except FDR.  Has made so fast.

And they all went around the table and jerked him off proudly.  So he must be wonderful cause that was authentic and genuine and they were in no way forced to embarrass and debase themselves in front of the world to "compliment him".

You're a nasty woman... Those compliments came from the heart and most importantly wallets of his cabinet members

Edited by State of the Game