Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

It's ok JoeJoe. In the future paste it into your notes first if it looks funky and then copy paste from there or if you're on desktop do "paste and match style" or whatever the equivalent is. 

no lol idk how y'all computers work but all I have to do is highlight everything on the screen and it will paste everything. I'm not disecting nothing which is why I posted the link so you can read for yourselves. However y'all feel about it is your problem not mine :lol: and an important post like that all y'all can talk about is how it was posted and not the content. Pretty sad

no lol idk how y'all computers work but all I have to do is highlight everything on the screen and it will paste everything. I'm not disecting nothing which is why I posted the link so you can read for yourselves. However y'all feel about it is your problem not mine :lol: and an important post like that all y'all can talk about is how it was posted and not the content. Pretty sad

This is what I get for trying to help. :coffee: 

• Upvote 3

It looks fine on the comeputer, its the phones where it's jacked up. People not on this site on their computers literally cant read the content because its every single letter stacked on top of each other....who can read that?

oh well I never get on here with my phone. Only twitter, facebook, and instagram 

So now hes backing down on more campaign rhetoric.  He stood in the debate and said he was going to appoint a special prosecutor to come for Hilary if he won.  He went to rally after rally riling up his hateful supports calling her "crooked"

Donald Trump "doesn't wish to" pursue charges against Hillary Clinton

President-elect Donald Trump is not expected to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server, Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday morning.

“I think Hillary Clinton still has to face the fact that a majority of Americans don’t find her to be honest or trustworthy,” she said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “But if Donald Trump can help her heal then, perhaps, that’s a good thing.”

Asked whether Mr. Trump will also encourage congressional Republican leaders not to investigate Clinton over her email practices -- for which the FBI has recommended no charges -- Conway said Mr. Trump “doesn’t wish to” pursue charges and that that is a “strong message” to other Republicans on the issue.

“I think when the president-elect, who’s also the head of your party now, Joe, tells you before he’s even inaugurated he doesn’t wish to pursue these charges it sends a very strong message, tone, and content to the members,” she said.

During the second presidential debate, Mr. Trump suggested he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton’s email practices and her handling of classified material. “If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception,” he said.

But in the days since being elected president, Mr. Trump has backed down from that position. In an interview with CBS’ “60 Minutes,” he said he was “going to think about” whether to follow through on ordering the investigation.

“I don’t want to hurt them, I don’t want to hurt them,” he said of the Clintons. “They’re, they’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them.”

CBSNews

I don't mean to me be funny but this kinda shit happens all the time....and people fall for it all the time. Campaigns are always full shit slinging but when it actually comes down to it, the shit rarely plays out. It's all fear mongering,  hype and sensationalism when for the most part they are all sleeping on the same bed.

So now hes backing down on more campaign rhetoric.  He stood in the debate and said he was going to appoint a special prosecutor to come for Hilary if he won.  He went to rally after rally riling up his hateful supports calling her "crooked"

I'm waiting to see what these republicans gonna do. Last time we had a Republican President he fucked America up.

• Upvote 1

Of course he won't its ridiculous.  It was always ridiculous but he got cheers at his rallies and headlines for talking bullshit.  Now he will see wait a minute this shit aint gonna work.  That's assuming he didn't already know it wasn't going to work.  i suspect that has to be the case.  He knew the uneducated angry masses eat that shit up and don't think critically.

For Trump, this poses several policy problems. To truly bring Apple's manufacturing back to the United States — meaning not just the final assembly of the phones and computers but the production of components by suppliers — would take tens of billions of dollars in new factory construction costs alone, Entner said.

That doesn't consider the additional investments in education the United States would need to make to staff those factories. Even though Americans have grown accustomed to smartphones as commodity devices, components such as the iPhone's backplate are machined to extremely specific standards that require substantial training.

Considering the deficit in skilled U.S. workers, any plan to move Apple's manufacturing back to the United States probably would require hiring more foreign workers until enough Americans could be trained to take those jobs.

All of this could be occurring against the backdrop of a trade-induced recession. As many as 4 million U.S. jobs would be lost as a result of Trump's trade war, and 3 million jobs would never be created, according to Moody's Analytics. Even if Trump could somehow insulate Apple from these effects, it would be operating in a much gloomier economy, one in which belt-tightening consumers may decide to stop buying expensive smartphones for a while.

Cost of Iphone in America

• Upvote 1

We don't know. He hasn't been sworn in just yet

that.....and esp we dont know what those career Republicans will come at him with, like look we can make this happen we got Congress and you, so let's do business ....I do think he played the white working class voters because some of the jobs, hell most of them, aren't coming back. You cannot tell a town of coal miners "Ima make shit cool again" smh :sigh:

that.....and esp we dont know what those career Republicans will come at him with, like look we can make this happen we got Congress and you, so let's do business ....I do think he played the white working class voters because some of the jobs, hell most of them, aren't coming back. You cannot tell a town of coal miners "Ima make shit cool again" smh :sigh:

What they should be pushing for is better education.  They can't drop out of high school and go work the coal mines anymore or work at the mill.  We need better education in America to transition these working class people and prepare them for the industries of the future.

But "book learnin" makes people more liberal and exposes them to the real world so its low priority unfortunately.  We see that the more educated people are the more liberal and tolerant they get.  Which makes sense.

• Upvote 2

What they should be pushing for is better education.  They can't drop out of high school and go work the coal mines anymore or work at the mill.  We need better education in America to transition these working class people and prepare them for the industries of the future.

But "book learnin" makes people more liberal and exposes them to the real world so its low priority unfortunately.  We see that the more educated people are the more liberal and tolerant they get.  Which makes sense.

a lot of these folks dont value education nor make the connection between that and jobs, which isnt their fault if all they have known is the mines and mills that gave their parents a decent middle class lifestyle

• Upvote 1