Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

Is this stupid mother fucker kidding? We're going to hell in a hand basket. Literally we are headed for ruin. On one hand, I want all the lives of his supporters ruined, on the other, I'd rather not go into a depression. 

Well Congress has to allocated the funding for the wall.

This Executive order is like if a child puts "Pony" on his or her Xmas list. Just because it's on the list doesn't mean the parents will get the child a pony

Well Congress has to allocated the funding for the wall.

This Executive order is like if a child puts "Pony" on his or her Xmas list. Just because it's on the list doesn't mean the parents will get the child a pony

That makes me feel better. -_- But congress also sucks. -_- 

Funny he wants to sign an executive order suspending visas for everyone but leaves out saudi arabia, turkey, and egypt because he has business dealings with them. :coffee:

yes that's correct he has restrictions on 7 countries of mostly Muslim populations. I am hearing as for sanctuary cities some cities are fighting back saying they will not use their own police resources to question the immigration status of its people, they say its a federal issue not a local one and thus they are not required to abide by it. Syracuse is considered a "sanctuary city" so the mayor there said nope

Trump has alienated the US from so many countries now, we just look like a bunch of assholes which is unfair because the majority of us voted for someone qualified, but that fucked up Electoral College :sigh:

Did you see him on tv getting clocked in that interview that reporter was having with him. The reporter told him that it was found that none of the 3 million voters he lost the popular vote to were found to be illegal and there was no proof. 

Did you see him on tv getting clocked in that interview that reporter was having with him. The reporter told him that it was found that none of the 3 million voters he lost the popular vote to were found to be illegal and there was no proof. 

he's said a lot of things with no evidence to back them up, his supporters do the same though

Edited by Bailey.

The wall will be abandoned in 6-7 years time midway

Shocked at the blatant discrimination of Muslims with the new executive no immigrants from Muslim countries bill 

Shocked? This is what he campaigned for. 

Also to make it more obvious, he's giving priority to Christian Syrian refugees..Pretending that Muslims aren't victims of terrorism too. 

I cannot. 

Edited by T.C
  • Upvote 1

The wall will be abandoned in 6-7 years time midway

Shocked at the blatant discrimination of Muslims with the new executive no immigrants from Muslim countries bill 

Shocked is him not banning Muslims from countries that he does business with. 

His failed logic: he said he banned Muslims from where the 9/11 Terrorists and a recent terrorist attackers came originated from 

Truth: They didn't originate from any of the countries he banned

This is a First Amendment violation 

Shocked? This is what he campaigned for. 

Also to make it more obvious, he's giving priority to Christian Syrian refugees..Pretending that Muslims aren't victims of terrorism too. 

I cannot. 

I know but I'm shocked he actually went through with it. And pissed off too tbh because I won't be able to come to the US if he added anymore Muslim countries like Pakistan and if it's true that dual nationalities aren't allowed either. 

Edited by Dammn Bu

I know but I'm shocked he actually went through with it. And pissed off too tbh because I won't be able to come to the US if he added anymore Muslim countries like Pakistan and if it's true that dual nationalities aren't allowed either. 

Did you skip my posts? If there's a Trump motel in the country, you have nothing to worry about

• Upvote 2

Canadian Prime Minister has stated that Canada will take refugees....   it breaks my heart to see our country turn into this shit hole of asshole bigots, and worst most of us didnt vote for this jerk yet here he is signing us into hell, and Britain's PM she aint shit neither :filenails: