Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

The gag is that the ban is made up from a list created by the Obama administration. Im no Trump supporter, but lets call a thing a thing. Nobody said anything when Obama banned immigrants from Iraq back in 2011. I wish people would learn to think for themselves and stop letting the mainstream media program them. To many Amerikkkans are down for the ignorance. Wake up people.    

• Downvote 1

The gag is that the ban is made up from a list created by the Obama administration. Im no Trump supporter, but lets call a thing a thing. Nobody said anything when Obama banned immigrants from Iraq back in 2011. I wish people would learn to think for themselves and stop letting the mainstream media program them. To many Amerikkkans are down for the ignorance. Wake up people.    

1) Doesn't matter who made the list. The list still holds true that it's derived of countriesthat Trump doesn't have business with

2) Obama's temporary ban on Iraqis was justified. It was 6 months.. it had a legit reason. What's Trumps? Oh yeah.. "terrorists come from those countries". Fail

3) don't tell people to "wake up".. that shit is annoying and mostly crazy people say that shit.. the tin foil

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/trumps-faulty-refugee-policy-comparison/

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 1

One said racist things and showed racist behavior and the other hasn't. That's why nobody said anything when the other person did it.

• Upvote 1

I agree that Obamas ban isn't comparable to Trumps. I've seen this point floating around social media though and it's not entirely wrong..."Where were these people when Obama and HRC were bombing these countries and killing them". 

Trump just launched his first drone strike and has killed a family already, its barely getting social media attention. It's weird how desensitised the world has become in regards to war, and doesn't prioritise it as much as other issues.....Quite scary actually.

I agree that Obamas ban isn't comparable to Trumps. I've seen this point floating around social media though and it's not entirely wrong..."Where were these people when Obama and HRC were bombing these countries and killing them". 

Trump just launched his first drone strike and has killed a family already, its barely getting social media attention. It's weird how desensitised the world has become in regards to war, and doesn't prioritise it as much as other issues.....Quite scary actually.

Really? I need receipts cause i'm gonna spread the word. I can't believe he hasn't even been in a month and already killing people.

Simplified but yes... literally... 

He's going after the LGBTQ next according to every LGTBQ organization :sigh: 

yep that's the next executive order but that is being overshadowed by him firing all these people. Also his first military strike flopped. 30 civilians died and a navy seal in Yemen.  At some point people are going to get tired of marching. This will get ugly 

Really? I need receipts cause i'm gonna spread the word. I can't believe he hasn't even been in a month and already killing people.

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/

Like I said, this isn't exclusive to Trump. Bush did it, Obama did it, Hillary was going to do it (as she had been as SOS).

We we have all become desensitised by this. 

yep that's the next executive order but that is being overshadowed by him firing all these people. Also his first military strike flopped. 30 civilians died and a navy seal in Yemen.  At some point people are going to get tired of marching. This will get ugly 

He'll bypass Obama's civilian causalities in no time 

Edited by Game XXIX

It was expected not a surprise at all, she was an Obama appointee, the sad part is she worked for the DOJ in various capacities for 30 years

Nah it wasn't expected. She was gonna still be there as she was given orders but rejected them. That's the only reason she was fired or she'd still be there.

Nah it wasn't expected. She was gonna still be there as she was given orders but rejected them. That's the only reason she was fired or she'd still be there.

still be there on her way OUT guaranteed as Sessions would be confirmed to replace her

Edited by Bailey.

An Attorney General hasn't been fired since 1973 when Nixon went on a firing spree for defiance. Trump will be the end of American Civilization. I've never seen this country so divided in my lifetime as it is right now. I wanna say something else but don't wanna offend anyone.

An Attorney General hasn't been fired since 1973 when Nixon went on a firing spree for defiance. Trump will be the end of American Civilization. I've never seen this country so divided in my lifetime as it is right now. I wanna say something else but don't wanna offend anyone.

I believe with all thats going on this is what it takes to wake people up and participate in the democratic process, we had a number of Blacks that didnt vote and a lot of women that voted for Trump....well let's hang on for one hell of a ride