Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

Jeff Session is up for his vote, Elizabeth Warren wrote a strong message against him

Last night, the acting Attorney General of the United States refused to defend President Trump’s unlawful and unconstitutional Muslim ban, so Donald Trump fired her. Let me repeat: the President of the United States just fired the nation’s top law enforcement officer for refusing to defend an illegal, unconstitutional and deeply immoral order.

Now, the President expects the Senate to replace her with Senator Jeff Sessions – a man whose career has been defined by open hostility to civil rights, immigrants, and the rule of law. Sessions is so dangerous that a Republican-controlled Senate rejected his nomination to a federal judgeship 30 years ago.

It’s time for the Senate to stand up for the Constitution and exert moral leadership. I will vote against the nomination of Jeff Sessions for Attorney General, and I urge my colleagues to do so as well.

Edited by Bailey.

Jeff Session is up for his vote, Elizabeth Warren wrote a strong message against him

Last night, the acting Attorney General of the United States refused to defend President Trump’s unlawful and unconstitutional Muslim ban, so Donald Trump fired her. Let me repeat: the President of the United States just fired the nation’s top law enforcement officer for refusing to defend an illegal, unconstitutional and deeply immoral order.

Now, the President expects the Senate to replace her with Senator Jeff Sessions – a man whose career has been defined by open hostility to civil rights, immigrants, and the rule of law. Sessions is so dangerous that a Republican-controlled Senate rejected his nomination to a federal judgeship 30 years ago.

It’s time for the Senate to stand up for the Constitution and exert moral leadership. I will vote against the nomination of Jeff Sessions for Attorney General, and I urge my colleagues to do so as well.

Is it not William Pryor??? That guy was giving me nightmares 

it's Neil Gorsuch .....now every decision he has made and published will be dissected. The guy is 49 years old, which makes him super young compared to the rest of those on the court. Trump has managed to change not only the present history, but arguably for decades to come the future because this guy will sit on the bench (lifetime tenure) for another 30 years or so.

Edited by Bailey.

Im seriously in the space where Im ok with his ridiculously stupid decisions because when impeachment time comes I feel like we they won't have to dig for anything, everything will/should be obvious.

That's exactly what Paul Ryan is doing. He is letting him do what he wants because he is a step away from being VP. During the campaign Ryan was against this Muslim ban now he's for it

Alot have, and many of the lot are the ones that predicted that he'd win....

Director Michael Moore predicted it early on and that he would be impeached and Dan Rather. I will literally throw an impeachment party and invite both if this happens 

• Upvote 1

Lolol

Jill Stein is a Russian puppet.  The photos of her hanging with Putin and Rex Tillerson started floating around after the election. She was a plant to take votes away from Hillary and those dumbass college students fell for it.  I am glad the judge who stopped the ban was appointed by Bush.  They cant blame it on Obama now.  Trump got blocked by a republican judge. 

• 2 weeks later...

Embattled White House national security adviser Michael Flynn resigned Monday night, an abrupt end to a brief tenure.

His departure came just after reports surfaced that the Justice Department warned the Trump administration last month that Flynn misled administration officials regarding his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States and was potentially vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.
"I inadvertently briefed the Vice President-elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian ambassador. I have sincerely apologized to the President and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology," Flynn wrote, according to a copy of his resignation letter obtained by CNN.
The move comes less than a month into the job, making him one of the shortest-serving senior presidential advisers in modern history.
And the Russian ties start taking down the Trump chess pieces one by one.  No wonder he wanted everyone to move on from investigating his administration and Russia.
  • Upvote 1