Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

So many things can happen. It can go a few ways and here are some: 

I expect The Affordable Care Act ceases to exist  

I expect his Vice President is plotting something evil.. like the Death Star or something 

The Supreme Ct. is getting a new member (the scariest fact) 

I expect a lot of executive orders or vacations. The next four years will be a joke 

Fun Facts:

-Washington has not been controlled by one majority party since 1926. The Great Depression happened on 1928

- More white women voted for Trump ( :blink: ) 

I Can't believe Hillary lost Florida.. mind boggles me. And Virginia!!! Wtf was the point in picking Kaine if he can't carry his own state

Trump has two lawsuits pending. One for Nov. 28 (rape trial) and another for his fraud of a University in December. Hopefully he will be found guilty of both. 

This could be a fun four years or the worst in history... only time will tell.. Maybe he'll switch back to a Democrat once Congress blocks his every move.. or Republicans just start calling themselves democrats :lol: 

unfortunately, he only has one trial left now, the trial for fraud against Trump "Univerisity"... and that's actually set for the Nov 28 date..

the trial for raping of a 13YO girl (?) that was set for next month has been dropped by the accuser, citing death threats..

here's to hoping his presidency ends before it begins..........!! ??

• Upvote 1

So many things can happen. It can go a few ways and here are some: 

I expect The Affordable Care Act ceases to exist  

I expect his Vice President is plotting something evil.. like the Death Star or something 

The Supreme Ct. is getting a new member (the scariest fact) 

I expect a lot of executive orders or vacations. The next four years will be a joke 

I expect them to undo a lot of the good Obama did

LGBTs will suffer especially with Pence being an advocate for conversion therapy. 

Obamacare will disappear for sure. 

It's a sad moment for America. 

How Clinton lost 'blue wall' states of Mich., Pa., Wis. 

DETROIT — It was Hillary Clinton’s “blue wall” — three Great Lakes battlegrounds that Republicans had banged their heads against for years.

But Donald Trump stormed the blue wall Tuesday, parlaying victories in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania into the presidency.

Trump did it on a tide of votes from rural and blue-collar whites.

But he was helped by Clinton’s neglect of the region and her failure to fully mobilize her party’s own base, including young voters and African-Americans.

“Donald Trump brought a new calculation, a new way of winning (these states), but part of that was her colossal failure,” said GOP pollster Gene Ulm. “She did not turn out and galvanize the Obama coalition.”

In Wisconsin, where Clinton didn’t make a single stop during the general election campaign, she won voters under 30 by just 4 points. Obama won them by 23 points four years ago.  The state voted Republican for the first time since 1984.

“The vote among younger voters dropped off appreciably” for Clinton, said Tom Holbrook, political scientist for the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.

I had no Idea she hadn't even gone to Wisconsin at all during the General election.  The campaign too for granted the blue wall would just stay Blue.  And in Michigan she was there at the end so much because they suspected it needed tending but it was too late.

They spent way too much time on Ohio and still lost.   She would have needed to better or at least equal the minority and young vote Obama got in Penn to counteract all the white vote Trump picked up.

Her campaign made some big errors even though she won Popular vote.  Electoral College has helped Republicans twice now win elections in the 2000s when they didn't win popular vote.  They wont want to get rid of it.  It will always help them more than Dems.  More people live in Cities than rural America.  So electoral College makes rural less populated states matter more than they should.

I had no Idea she hadn't even gone to Wisconsin at all during the General election.  The campaign too for granted the blue wall would just stay Blue.  And in Michigan she was there at the end so much because they suspected it needed tending but it was too late.

They spent way too much time on Ohio and still lost.   She would have needed to better or at least equal the minority and young vote Obama got in Penn to counteract all the white vote Trump picked up.

Her campaign made some big errors even though she won Popular vote.  Electoral College has helped Republicans twice now win elections in the 2000s when they didn't win popular vote.  They wont want to get rid of it.  It will always help them more than Dems.  More people live in Cities than rural America.  So electoral College makes rural less populated states matter more than they should.

it's strange she didn't go to Wisconsin. She spent too much time in Ohio (most do since it's a swing state with a lot of delegates. 

Idk about "more than it should". I'm sure some where, some hillybilly thinks the same 

Hillary is done!!!! This is so embarrassing. She lost to Donald fucking Trump!!!! Ain't no coming back from that. I feel like I'm in the Twlight zone. This shows you that we haven't come as far as we think we have and that's sad.

She is not done by far. Her losing was the best thing to happen to her.  When the shit hits the fan and everything goes to hell people are going to look back and say we could have had Hillary. She is better off anyway. With the republicans controlling everything she wouldn't have gotten anything done plus they wanted to put her in jail. 

I'm disgusted and saddened by this election.  It was clear that Hillary should have won this.  I still think there was some rigging because she should have carried Florida and North Carolina.  The rural people came out and I don't think her campaign really expected the huge turnout.

You can hear a pin drop this morning when everyone came into work.  We're tired af too..the expectations for Hillary to win was blown out of the water last night.

So the Repubs control the Senate too?

Russia just admitted they were in contact with the Trump campaign.  He also had wiki leaks on his side.  When the voting rights act was cancelled it made it harder people in those urban areas to vote. They closed hundreds of polling venues which meant long ass lines which you saw in Detroit philly & Florida. That is rigging

What's sad is racists are out in full force. This shit is starting to look like the purge. I just saw a facebook video of kids in school chanting "Build that wall" in the lunch room towards the mexicans that were on the other side of the room. Now trending on facebook is a muslim student who said she was robbed by a Trump supporter and another robbed and beaten by 2 white men wearing Trump hats

What's sad is racists are out in full force. This shit is starting to look like the purge. I just saw a facebook video of kids in school chanting "Build that wall" in the lunch room towards the mexicans that were on the other side of the room. Now trending on facebook is a muslim student who said she was robbed by a Trump supporter and another robbed and beaten by 2 white men wearing Trump hats

Thumbnail

• Upvote 1

I can't honestly say I have ever felt so much sadness over an election, its like I have to avoid the news. I always though people who said the news was too depressing to hear were just silly for not staying informed, but now I just can't its like some horrible incident that happen you know it happen but u keep trying to forget it and it comes back into mind

I didn't watch the speech. I'm still in disbelief

:sigh:  I notice you spoke not at all during the returns, I sadly, watched the whole thing even did math on my Texas Instrument and on paper, the later it got the more it seemed impossible .....and I watched CNN exclusively and not only is the outcome sad, but watching those that favored one way or the other was tough too because even though these folks are news journalists they have a side, and only on election night they dont hide.....my only thought of comfort now, is he fucks up so bad one term is all he gets. I am sadden that history, the first female president, didnt happen, and by such close margins...as I have been told and often remind myself , life isnt about being fair...I can't stomach those Trump children walking in and out of the White House after a family like the Obamas brought class and substance

:sigh:  I notice you spoke not at all during the returns, I sadly, watched the whole thing even did math on my Texas Instrument and on paper, the later it got the more it seemed impossible .....and I watched CNN exclusively and not only is the outcome sad, but watching those that favored one way or the other was tough too because even though these folks are news journalists they have a side, and only on election night they dont hide.....my only thought of comfort now, is he fucks up so bad one term is all he gets. I am sadden that history, the first female president, didnt happen, and by such close margins...as I have been told and often remind myself , life isnt about being fair...I can't stomach those Trump children walking in and out of the White House after a family like the Obamas brought class and substance

I was at work On 9/11 so I couldn't post but I followed closely by downloading this CNN election app.. gave grave details into the election. By 9p, I was uber somber... by the time I got home, I swore off social media including this site... I'm still touch and go with FB.. Tumblr & twitter are safe

the silver lining: Hillary won popular vote. America is ready for a female president.. I'm shocked it didn't happen before the first black president but it happened. 

I'm praying to which ever God is listening that adults step in and name Hillary president by popular vote

I was at work On 9/11 so I couldn't post but I followed closely by downloading this CNN election app.. gave grave details into the election. By 9p, I was uber somber... by the time I got home, I swore off social media including this site... I'm still touch and go with FB.. Tumblr & twitter are safe

the silver lining: Hillary won popular vote. America is ready for a female president.. I'm shocked it didn't happen before the first black president but it happened. 

I'm praying to which ever God is listening that adults step in and crown Hillary president by popular vote

honey i read what you said but its no different than President Gore......

I love Angela Rye on CNN.  She calls out that bullshit.  She was pointing out that minorities and the majority of the country that didn't vote for him have a legit RIGHT to be scared.  Trump and surrogates saying these are "professional protesters" and Media is stirring the pot.  He fucking won stop whining about the goddamn Media conspiracies.  

People are mad about the shit he actually SAID.  Media didn't make him say he was banning Muslims, or building a wall and deporting all the immigrants since they are all rapists and criminals anyway.  They want to dismiss all the concerns and say oh he didnt mean all that.