• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Trump: Our National Disgrace. Sean Spicer resigns he's over Trumps bs!

462 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

It is ALMOST OVER finally.  This has been one LONG drawn out dogfight of a campaign.  It seems like we have been hearing about "emails", and random pussys being grabbed for years now. I have had to damn near cuss out co workers, unfriend Facebook "friends" that shown their true colors during this divisive embarrassing campaign.

At the end of the day we should have better candidates than both of these we are presented with obviously.  But we have what we have and here we are at the end.  I already put in for Wednesday and Thursday off next week cause I know I'm gonna have to go off on some bitches at work either way it pans out Tuesday night.

If you haven't voted yet and can vote do it!  Unless its for Trump then stay your ass at the house!

ddff85ed5f75314c24331b0dee4f66a9.gif

Edited by kidfresh832

Posted · Report post

I'll vote this coming Tuesday before work/eye appointment..

Ive been having election dreams 0_o 

Once I sat down with Secretary Clinton for an interview and as soon as her assistant counted down to start it, I woke up :asham: 

im nervous af

Posted · Report post

Nervous for you all. Come through, Hillary.

Posted · Report post

the Democrats are campaigning in all the swing states on heavy rotation back and forth. I guess early voting in North Carolina is showing Blacks not voting early, but we tend to be late for shit so :filenails:

Posted · Report post

I wish that any vote for Trump the floor drops out in the booth and we can collect and dispose of them like the trash they are. 

Posted · Report post

A Democratic elector in Washington said he won't vote Hillary even if she wins the state popular vote. What does that mean?

A Democratic elector in Washington said he won't vote Hillary even if she wins the state popular vote. What does that mean?

It means he'll go against popular vote and give the 12 delegates (or so) to Trump. Washington isn't a swing state so no one currrs.. he's one of 12 electors 

That being said, it's not illegal what he's doing, but his justification is fucking stupid. She's a criminal (although she is far from that) who flip flops back and forth (name one politician that doesn't). I break it down to sexism 

Edited by Game

Posted · Report post

I mailed in my ballot yesterday! I love that I did my part to save the world with Madam President.

I hate how Bill Maher is legit scared as fuck but I get it. Im nervous about it and nervous that the dumb people (not the dumb dumbs voting for Trump, the dumb ones against her & will proudly waste their vote) will fuck this up by staying home or vote 3rd party and basically cost us everything because Hillary isn't someone they want to have a beer with or is going to show up in their neighborhood every week to check on them. I have faith justice will prevail but....its being tested

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=pnt5j2RxMWA

Posted · Report post

He mad bc no one will perform for his campaign :lmao: 

Posted · Report post

Today's the day

im fucking nervous af

Posted · Report post

VOTED!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Lord I hope Hillary wins. i don't want no surprise Brexit type result. 

Posted · Report post

I voted!!!!!! :yahoo:  ...they had so many other(s) on the ballot to vote for too, and I went straight party ticket, but I still didnt know who some of those democrats I voted for were. I voted for a dude because his name on the ballot was Charlie Murphy :lol:   and Democrat

Posted · Report post

Voted! Now just awaiting the results... Glad we have a bunch of Election Day parties here though B) 

Posted · Report post

Ugh I have no finger nails left.  Trump is doing much better than a lot predicted.  Cmon Virginia ffs.

Posted · Report post

Trump is doing I think a lot better than anyone thought

Posted · Report post

SO glad I am off the next 2 days they will be intolerable at work if he wins.  Those crazy Trump surrogates kept saying theres a secret trump movement yall aren't counting it.  Polls were way off so far. 

Posted · Report post

All of these closet Trump supporters are showing up and out. At this rate she'll lose...and another Brexit will happen :unsure:

The racial divide will only get worse.

I'm just thinking of the MASSIVE amount of money she had and spent.  I was getting Clinton fundraising emails and facebook posts up until today.

She had stars and celebrities for her, she had the "corrupt media" attacking Trump...and he's still right in there even with all he has said and done.

Edited by kidfresh832

Posted · Report post

Fuck this country. It's a trash bin. 

Posted · Report post

The world is laughing at us right now.  

Posted · Report post

All the fearmongering and conspiracies and the darker skinned people are coming for your jobs and your lives shit clearly brought out a lot of people

Posted · Report post

If the republicans control all 3 branches of government Trump can impose everything he has talked about which includes banning muslims and knocking door to door to find illegal immigrants.  Insane.  

Posted · Report post

There's going to be a lot of post mortem done.  But, Democrats failed big time.  They didn't count on how angry the rural white people are.  and we knew Hilary wasn't seen as trustworthy or likeable but figured Trump is a disaster.