Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

It is ALMOST OVER finally.  This has been one LONG drawn out dogfight of a campaign.  It seems like we have been hearing about "emails", and random pussys being grabbed for years now. I have had to damn near cuss out co workers, unfriend Facebook "friends" that shown their true colors during this divisive embarrassing campaign.

At the end of the day we should have better candidates than both of these we are presented with obviously.  But we have what we have and here we are at the end.  I already put in for Wednesday and Thursday off next week cause I know I'm gonna have to go off on some bitches at work either way it pans out Tuesday night.

If you haven't voted yet and can vote do it!  Unless its for Trump then stay your ass at the house!

ddff85ed5f75314c24331b0dee4f66a9.gif

• Upvote 2

A Democratic elector in Washington said he won't vote Hillary even if she wins the state popular vote. What does that mean?

It means he'll go against popular vote and give the 12 delegates (or so) to Trump. Washington isn't a swing state so no one currrs.. he's one of 12 electors 

That being said, it's not illegal what he's doing, but his justification is fucking stupid. She's a criminal (although she is far from that) who flip flops back and forth (name one politician that doesn't). I break it down to sexism 

Edited by Game

I mailed in my ballot yesterday! I love that I did my part to save the world with Madam President.

I hate how Bill Maher is legit scared as fuck but I get it. Im nervous about it and nervous that the dumb people (not the dumb dumbs voting for Trump, the dumb ones against her & will proudly waste their vote) will fuck this up by staying home or vote 3rd party and basically cost us everything because Hillary isn't someone they want to have a beer with or is going to show up in their neighborhood every week to check on them. I have faith justice will prevail but....its being tested

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=pnt5j2RxMWA

• Upvote 1

I voted!!!!!! :yahoo:  ...they had so many other(s) on the ballot to vote for too, and I went straight party ticket, but I still didnt know who some of those democrats I voted for were. I voted for a dude because his name on the ballot was Charlie Murphy :lol:   and Democrat

The racial divide will only get worse.

I'm just thinking of the MASSIVE amount of money she had and spent.  I was getting Clinton fundraising emails and facebook posts up until today.

She had stars and celebrities for her, she had the "corrupt media" attacking Trump...and he's still right in there even with all he has said and done.

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1