Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

No she doesn't.  Her and Barron moved.  

and how do any of you know Trump isnt telling her where to stay her ass at? I just dont see a woman in her position, NOT being able to say look bitches Im the first lady? What woman wouldnt want to be able to say that? 

If you guys insist she herself alone doesnt want to be first lady, I say explain why?

and how do any of you know Trump isnt telling her where to stay her ass at? I just dont see a woman in her position, NOT being able to say look bitches Im the first lady? What woman wouldnt want to be able to say that? 

If you guys insist she herself alone doesnt want to be first lady, I say explain why?

Only time will tell. First Ladies usually has some kind of purpose. 

Only time will tell. First Ladies usually has some kind of purpose. 

its been rumored she wants to address cyber bullying, although Id rather her stay in NYC because unless they have an interpreter for her, I'm not listening to that shit ...like where is the subtitles I cant understand this hoe :lol:

its been rumored she wants to address cyber bullying, although Id rather her stay in NYC because unless they have an interpreter for her, I'm not listening to that shit ...like where is the subtitles I cant understand this hoe :lol:

That’s not a rumor. That’s from her lips

Call her dumb or something but don’t make fun of accents. English is one of the hardest languages to learn. That’s xenophobic. I’m not here it 

Edited by State of the Game

That’s not a rumor. That’s from her lips

Call her dumb or something but don’t make fun of accents. English is one of the hardest languages to learn. That’s xenophobic. I’m not here it 

boy please :rolleyes: you tried it, she's been living in the US for over a decade, as a means of survival and being able to "move" within US society and culture you need to be able to speak clear and concise English, it's not xenophobic, its reality, you can be brilliant and carry an accent, in fact I find them attractive. BUT when you can't compose a concise speech of your own accord and have the audacity to go and half speak someone else's plagiarized work...Im not here for  that :coffee:

• Downvote 1

boy please :rolleyes: you tried it, she's been living in the US for over a decade, as a means of survival and being able to "move" within US society and culture you need to be able to speak clear and concise English, it's not xenophobic, its reality, you can be brilliant and carry an accent, in fact I find them attractive. BUT when you can't compose a concise speech of your own accord and have the audacity to go and half speak someone else's plagiarized work...Im not here for  that :coffee:

Doesn’t matter how many years she’s spent in this country (many American, especially southern and urban citizens, can barely spell let alone speak properly) and since English is not the official language of this country, you lose that argument quickly.

She’s not a politician, yes she’s as dumb as a box of rocks, & yes she copied and pasted Michelle Obama’s speech..but keep this conversation factual and non-xenophobic. I’m not here to tear down foreigners bc I’m American 

Trump tweets that he talked about a joint Cybersecurity Unit with Putin and the US...

So we want to team up with the man that ordered our election to be hacked?  And this makes all kinds of sense to Trump?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/884016887692234753

tumblr_m08e0q0rhj1qd8nujo1_500.gif

Trump’s backward ass... That’s like working with an Atheist to spread Christianity 

Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald

The June 3, 2016, email sent to Donald Trump Jr. could hardly have been more explicit: One of his father’s former Russian business partners had been contacted by a senior Russian government official and was offering to provide the Trump campaign with dirt on Hillary Clinton.

The documents “would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father,” read the email, written by a trusted intermediary, who added, “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

If the future president’s elder son was surprised or disturbed by the provenance of the promised material — or the notion that it was part of an ongoing effort by the Russian government to aid his father’s campaign — he gave no indication.

He replied within minutes: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

Four days later, after a flurry of emails, the intermediary wrote back, proposing a meeting in New York on Thursday with a “Russian government attorney.”

Donald Trump Jr. agreed, adding that he would likely bring along “Paul Manafort (campaign boss)” and “my brother-in-law,” Jared Kushner, now one of the president’s closest White House advisers.

On June 9, the Russian lawyer was sitting in the younger Mr. Trump’s office on the 25th floor of Trump Tower, just one level below the office of the future president.

Over the last several days, The New York Times has disclosed the existence of the meeting, whom it involved and what it was about. The story has unfolded as The Times has been able to confirm details of the meetings.

But the email exchanges, which were reviewed by The Times, offer a detailed unspooling of how the meeting with the Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, came about — and just how eager Donald Trump Jr. was to accept what he was explicitly told was the Russian government’s help.

The Justice Department, as well as the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, is examining whether any of President Trump’s associates colluded with the Russian government to disrupt last year’s election. American intelligence agencies have determined that the Russian government tried to sway the election in favor of Mr. Trump.

The precise nature of the promised damaging information about Mrs. Clinton is unclear, and there is no evidence to suggest that it was related to Russian-government computer hacking that led to the release of thousands of Democratic National Committee emails. But in recent days, accounts by some of the central organizers of the meeting, including Donald Trump Jr., have evolved or have been contradicted by the written email records.

After being told that The Times was about to publish the content of the emails, instead of responding to a request for comment, Donald Trump Jr. tweeted out images of them himself on Tuesday.

“To everyone, in order to be totally transparent, I am releasing the entire email chain of my emails” about the June 9 meeting, he wrote. “I first wanted to just have a phone call but when that didn’t work out, they said the woman would be in New York and asked if I would meet.”

He added that nothing came of it.

On Monday, Donald Trump Jr. said on Twitter that it was hardly unusual to take information on an opponent. And on Tuesday morning, he tweeted, “Media & Dems are extremely invested in the Russia story. If this nonsense meeting is all they have after a yr, I understand the desperation!”

The back story to the June 9 meeting involves an eclectic cast of characters the Trump family knew from its business dealings in Moscow.

The initial email outreach came from Rob Goldstone, a British-born former tabloid reporter and entertainment publicist who first met the future president when the Trump Organization was attempting to do business in Russia.

In the June 3 email, Mr. Goldstone told Donald J. Trump Jr. that he was writing on behalf of a mutual friend, one of Russia’s biggest pop music stars, Emin Agalarov. Emin, who professionally uses his first name only, is the son of Aras Agalarov, a real estate tycoon sometimes called the “Donald Trump of Russia.”

The elder Agalarov boasts close ties to Mr. Putin: his company has won several large state building contracts, and Mr. Putin awarded him the “Order of Honor of the Russian Federation.”

NY Times is out for Blood today!!! They were about to publish the true tea so Jr. had to tweet the emails himself.

And damn if these emails don't flat out show they knew DAMN well Russian govt was trying to help his father.  They knew these meetings were for the government and Kushner and Manafort STILL "forgot to include them on govt forms until later.  They need their security clearance revoked immediately. 

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 2

Spicey and Huckabee sure as shit won't want to do on air briefings today!  They gonna get roasted and look absolutely stupid twisting and turning this around

it's pathetic how they can't even face their own country on camera anymore.. it also aggravates the fuuuk outta me that the White House journalists don't just walk tf out of that briefing room.. they need to demands cameras be powered on or the White House won't get their message out..

• Upvote 2

all of this "news" doesnt amount to much of anything, the portion of the country that voted for Trump showed they didnt care about bullying, sexual abuse, and in this case outright wrong doing.

A larger portion of this nation voted for the woman :coffee: 

And his few supporters will follow blindly. It’s the republicans that need to step up and stop acting like this presidency is normal and that the Trump Administration (including his family) isn’t sketchy af. 

What Donald Jr. did was treasonous. Period.  

• Upvote 2

Last November 8th, 10mil more votes were cast for a candidate that wasn't Trump. Yes he has strong supporters, but it's no more than about 35% of the total population. The Don Jr email chain that just came out is the first "smoking gun" type of evidence that Republicans needed to see to take better notice. No, things won't happen (in regards to impeachment) tomorrow or next week, or possibly even next month. But the official snowball has begun with those emails that just came out. It's only a matter of time. He will be removed, somehow, some way.

• Upvote 1

He’s innocent!!!! Well phew! Glad that was cleared up 

He also called his son “high quality”... who the fuck describes other people as “high quality”? He described others as “high quality” so I’m pretty sure Trump doesn’t have a great taste in character 

I think that's rich white man business "talk"  it's all about "character" supposedly :rolleyes: