Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

I just had a thought though, that I find to be encouraging. Maybe things aren't as dire as they seem.

I believe what this election truly represents is not support of Trump but hatred for Clinton. It's not as if Trump won against Obama. Clinton had major skeletons in her closet and major reasons people distrusted her. They were wrong in choosing Trump, but that very small fact gives me hope for the future. 

• Upvote 1

The only good thing about this election now is that it's over.

I hope that the world doesn't end in the next 4 years and we can get a good candidate to unite the country like Obama did.

It's a sad day in human history.

No shade but he didn't unite the country and this result shows that. I hope you American's are not chastised for dragging Trump though since y'all had to endure "He's not MY president" for 8 years by racist farmer hillbillies. 

• Upvote 1

No shade but he didn't unite the country and this result shows that. I hope you American's are not chastised for dragging Trump though since y'all had to endure "He's not MY president" for 8 years by racist farmer hillbillies. 

Yes he did. There's no accounting for bigots or right wing radicals. Obama united the country. He was a candidate that galvinazed the population and especially the youth, to put their vote behind someone they truly believed in.

And no, Trump is not my president and this is not my country.

• Upvote 1

Yes he did. There's no accounting for bigots or right wing radicals. Obama united the country. He was a candidate that galvinazed the population and especially the youth, to put their vote behind someone they truly believed in.

And no, Trump is not my president and this is not my country.

You need a better candidate for 2020. 

Edited by Dammn Bu

I have to say, I feel better than last night. Nothing was worse than the agony of seeing the election slip through our fingers. It's done now. We're all sobered up, and all of us aren't going anywhere. Not to mention, Trump won 48% of the country's vote. 52% of this country has some semblance of a brain. 

I said it before, this was the White man's last stand, all the vitriol that Trump said about Latinos, Muslims, and women, really represented what a lot of White Americans feel and think but dont say because its "politically incorrect" Did folks not really like Clinton? Sure, but they weren't too keen on Trump either. The rhetoric worked, make no mistake about it, "Make America Great Again"="Make America White Again"  fear can mobilize people, and white non-college educated working class voters did not identify with President Obama, the tea leaves said that in 2012 when a lot of my so-called white facebook friends voted for the other guy. Clinton has never been likable enough to elect and we can now write her ass off, but that also means we open the door to a better candidate going forward We survived Bush and that ended so badly we elected the first Black president. The country wants to see things change and results, but Im not so sure Trump will give them what they think they need.

A lot of shit talk on FB though, these white folks were pissed over the country, the Obama administration, look I mentioned years ago my doctor damned Obama every fucking single time I saw him. In nursing school, when Obamacare was being talked about the white female professor looked at me when she said "its going to be the worst thing to happen" ...she looked at me the only Black in the room.

THIS WAS ABOUT RACE PLAIN AND SIMPLE.....and this country is racist as shit, we are losing ground whatever progress we made is being reversed in favor of white working class folks that really believe being white is enough to get them that slice of the pie the elite white enjoy...a slice the elite enjoy at the price of the white working class, theres the joke folks ...just cause you're white doesnt mean you're being offered a seat at the table too, they think otherwise.

• Upvote 3

I put up with the "He's not my President" shit and trash talk about Obama for 8 years.  They blocked him at every turn, refused to work with him every step of the way. Now they will take great pleasure dismantling his legacy.

Obama care did have problems and premiums skyrocketed.  My work Facebook is unreadable now I'm going to stay off a couple days and then just start demoting and worst case unfriending

• Upvote 1

:rolleyes:

It sucks that a bitch with no experience can become President. I'm shocked because it's 2000 all over again. She won the popular vote. So frustrating.  

Just read that, and it's bittersweet. The American People actually voted for Hillary Clinton. That is major. That means this campaign wasn't for nothing. That is a HUGE win for decency and a major, major blow to this sham win. 

• Upvote 1

Just read that, and it's bittersweet. The American People actually voted for Hillary Clinton. That is major. That means this campaign wasn't for nothing. That is a HUGE win for decency and a major, major blow to this sham win. 

It really is major. I don't think she'll try for 2020 but I think she should be proud of herself. 

I'm not clinging to false hope but it is technically still possible for her to win. The electoral college can vote any way they choose but by tradition go with the vote of their state. 

What do you mean she can still win?

It really is major. I don't think she'll try for 2020 but I think she should be proud of herself. 

What do you mean she can still win?

The way the electoral college works. They vote in December and are not bound to follow their state. It is a long shot that I'm not counting on, but it is technically possible. It would be unprecedented, but so was this shitstorm. 

Hillary is done!!!! This is so embarrassing. She lost to Donald fucking Trump!!!! Ain't no coming back from that. I feel like I'm in the Twlight zone. This shows you that we haven't come as far as we think we have and that's sad.

She has likely won the popular vote which means Americans actually voted for Hillary over Trump.

I'm disgusted and saddened by this election.  It was clear that Hillary should have won this.  I still think there was some rigging because she should have carried Florida and North Carolina.  The rural people came out and I don't think her campaign really expected the huge turnout.

You can hear a pin drop this morning when everyone came into work.  We're tired af too..the expectations for Hillary to win was blown out of the water last night.

So the Repubs control the Senate too?

• Upvote 1

I'm disgusted and saddened by this election.  It was clear that Hillary should have won this.  I still think there was some rigging because she should have carried Florida and North Carolina.  The rural people came out and I don't think her campaign really expected the huge turnout.

You can hear a pin drop this morning when everyone came into work.  We're tired af too..the expectations for Hillary to win was blown out of the water last night.

So the Repubs control the Senate too?

Yep. Presidency, Senate, and the House

• Upvote 1

She has likely won the popular vote which means Americans actually voted for Hillary over Trump.

She may have won the Popular vote. But she didn't win the electoral vote. Which means she is NOT the President. She has NO power. The look on my kids face today broke my fucking heart. They had so many questions that I could not answer. It literally bought me to tears.

She may have won the Popular vote. But she didn't win the electoral vote. Which means she is NOT the President. She has NO power. The look on my kids face today broke my fucking heart. They had so many questions that I could not answer. It literally bought me to tears.

But it's something. It shows at the very least, the people voted for her, voted against Trump. It's not the reality of the election but it's the reality of the will of the people. It counts for something. 

Even if Hilary wanted to run again Democrats would HAVE to shut that shit down. She didn't get the job done and she was against fucking Trump and lost. 

Next race we have to find someone who can energize the youth, all minorities and not get all the white people that didn't show up since the 80s but were pissed off this time to stay at home.

shes damaged goods. And after they tear apart Obamas legacy and fuck up the supreme court for a generation ...

The Supreme Court is the biggest thing for me. I'm legit scared they will put anti gay anti abortion assholes in there now. And they stay in there till they die damn near so Trumps legacy will be far reaching

You can can forget any kind of gun control reform now. May as well not even talk about it again. 

Climate change? Girl bye

Edited by kidfresh832

Another irony? debbie wasserman schultz has a job and hill does not.

Lets not use identity politics and totally ignore that hillary was a toxic candidate who had issues that she caused her own self.  Email server. Catering to wallstreet. Excepting large foreign contributions from shady countries. Racism, sexism, and anti muslim anti mexican rhetoric did not win, a corporate candidate lost. She lost to a scam artist. So much for being electable.

Fun Facts:

-Washington has not been controlled by one majority party since 1926. The Great Depression happened on 1928

- More white women voted for Trump ( :blink: ) 

I Can't believe Hillary lost Florida.. mind boggles me. And Wisconsin!!! 

Trump has two lawsuits pending. One for Nov. 28 (rape trial) and another for his fraud of a University in December. Hopefully he will be found guilty of both. 

This could be a fun four years or the worst in history... only time will tell.. Maybe he'll switch back to a Democrat once Congress blocks his every move.. or Republicans just start calling themselves democrats :lol: 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1