Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

you dont make anything easy :lol: 

I think new cycles get old, and just from being in the barbershop they turned from the hearings because they said "we tired of that mess"  people are kinda over the bs every day, and it is an everyday thing

That's what got us into this mess in the first place.  people becoming complacent and thinking oh well my vote doesn't matter.  Or I wont vote.  People better actually stay WOKE and do something starting in the mid term elections and stop these idiots.  

C7TYQ6uU4AACeez.jpg:large

Those are actually the real requirements.  They literally said it needs to "look good".  I guess that replaced 'Mexico pays'

Edited by kidfresh832

That's what got us into this mess in the first place.  people becoming complacent and thinking oh well my vote doesn't matter.  Or I wont vote.  People better actually stay WOKE and do something starting in the mid term elections and stop these idiots.  

C7TYQ6uU4AACeez.jpg:large

Those are actually the real requirements.  They literally said it needs to "look good".  I guess that replaced 'Mexico pays'

They dropped the "Mexico pays for it" rhetoric when 45 announced that they will pay for it later. 

It's truly a waste of time. 46 is going to stop the construction immediately.. I don't think enough Republicans are behind it tho... Like Trumpcare especially in the Senate

45 also won't let go of this wiretapping accusation. He's a joke 

Edited by KellyGame

you dont make anything easy :lol: 

I think new cycles get old, and just from being in the barbershop they turned from the hearings because they said "we tired of that mess"  people are kinda over the bs every day, and it is an everyday thing

There is a long journey ahead.. the FBI is still investigating. 

Edited by KellyGame

Fox Has Taken Andrew Napolitano Off the Air Over His Claim the British Wiretapped Trump

(NEW YORK) — Fox News Channel has pulled legal analyst Andrew Napolitano from the air after disavowing his on-air claim that British intelligence officials had helped former President Barack Obama spy on Donald Trump.
A person with knowledge of the situation who spoke on condition of anonymity because it was a personnel matter said Napolitano has been benched and won't be appearing on the air in the near future. Fox had no immediate comment Monday.

FBI Director James Comey, testifying before Congress on Monday, became the latest official to state that no evidence has been found to support Trump's charge.
The president, when asked about the incident, said that "all we did was quote a certain very talented legal mind who was the one responsible for saying that on television. I didn't make an opinion on it. You shouldn't be talking to me. You should be talking to Fox."
Fox's Shepard Smith, on the air Friday afternoon, quickly stepped the network away from Napolitano's claim.
"Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind that the now-president of the United States was surveilled at any time, in any way," Smith said.
Napolitano is a senior judicial analyst who has worked at Fox News Channel since 1998, and frequently comments on the Fox Business Network. He was a New Jersey Superior Court judge from 1987 to 1995.
Napolitano's report last week on "Fox & Friends," saying he had three intelligence sources who said Obama went "outside the chain of command" to watch Trump, provoked an international incident. Britain dismissed the report as "nonsense" after White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer quoted it in a briefing, part of the administration's continued defense of Trump's unproven contention that Obama had wiretapped him at Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Time

Fair and Balanced Lies. If only Trump used the vast intelligence resources at his disposal for his info rather than 'Fox and Friends'.:ph34r:

C7FT_SzU0AAC5_3.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 2

Trumpcare flopped :lmao: 

hard!  they acting like they wont even revisit it....and I think this cost some GOP's their seats in 2018......next up Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch....the Dems are saying they are gonna filibuster his ass...we going nuclear....shit aint gone be cute

Do y'all know he just signed 4 bills overturning Obama's other bills. One which included a bill that banned companies from dumping waste into our lakes and rivers. Why the fuck would you overturn something like that?

http://www.msn.c

WASHINGTON — President Trump rolled back more Obama-era regulations Monday, signing four bills that reverse rules on education, land use and federal purchasing.

Promising to "remove every job-killing regulation we can find," Trump said even more regulation-cutting bills were on the way. 

The resolutions of disapproval reached the president's desk through the Congressional Review Act, a rarely used tool that allows Congress to fast-track a bills to reverse regulations. Before Trump, the law had been used successfully only once in its 21-year history. 

Trump has now signed a total of seven, a pace that has surprised even experts. "There are several that weren't on my radar at all," said Susan Dudley, director of the Regulatory Studies Center at George Washington University. 

Previous bills have reversed Obama regulations banning Social Security recipients with a mental impairment from buying a firearmrestricting the dumping of mining waste in streams and rivers, and requiring energy companies to disclose how much they're paying foreign governments.

In fact, now half of all bills Trump has signed so far have been these regulation-killing resolutions. White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Monday many of the bills "cancel federal power grabs that took decision-making away from the states and local governments."

The rules canceled by Trump's pen include:

► The "Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces" rule, which barred companies from receiving federal contracts if they had a history of violating wage, labor or workplace safety laws. That regulation, derided by critics as the "blacklisting" rule, was already held up in court. 

"The rule simply made it too easy for trial lawyers to go after American companies and American workers who contract with the federal government," White House press secretary Sean Spicer said. 

President Obama had pushed the rule through an executive order in 2014. But with the rule wiped off the books, Trump then signed an executive order revoking Obama's order and directing agencies to rescind any policies implementing it. 

► A Bureau of Land Management rule known as "Planning 2.0," that gave the federal government a bigger role in land use decisions. The rule was opposed by the energy industry.

► Two regulations on measuring school performance and teacher training under the Every Student Succeeds Act, a law Obama signed in 2015 with bipartisan support.

Trump's action effectively precludes federal action on any of those rules, since the administration is now barred from issuing any new rule that is "substantially similar" to the ones that were just overturned.

That's one reason Congress has used the Congressional Review Act so sparingly in the past. Dudley said this Congress clearly has an appetite to cut even some more obscure regulations. "If there's a really focused group that is interested in this regulation and doesn’t like it, Congress might take it up," she said. 

Trump signed the bills in a ceremony in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, handing out pens to members of Congress. "This was a lot of work by a lot of people to get this done," he said. "It will lead to a lot more jobs for a lot mo

om/en-us/news/msn/trump-signs-bills-reversing-obama-regulations/ar-BByUdCo

Because they think Corporations are people and want to give them more breaks more deregulation.  Who cares about the environment or anything?  Global Warming is fake lets burn some more coal bitches?!

House Republicans Vote To Let Your Internet Service Provider Share Your Web History

House Republicans jammed through a measure on Tuesday overturning the Obama administration’s rules that would have banned telecom and cable companies from sharing customers’ personal information, including web browsing history, without their consent.

The House resolution passed 215-205, mostly on party lines. Its companion passed the Senate last week on a 50-48 vote. If President Donald Trump signs the measure into law, internet service providers will win a regulatory victory. But advocates say consumers can kiss network privacy goodbye.

“ISPs will be able to sell your personal information to the highest bidder ... and they won’t have any real obligation to keep your personal information secure, either,” Gigi Sohn, who previously served as counselor to former Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler, said Monday.

The FCC adopted rules last October that required companies like Comcast and Verizon to get their customers’ explicit permission before they could share “sensitive” data like Social Security numbers, or information pertaining to children or health. Under the rules — which are not yet in effect — companies also had to tell customers and law enforcement if a potentially harmful data breach occurred. (Verizon is the parent company of The Huffington Post.)

In a heated floor debate on Tuesday, House Republicans sought to paint the rules as an example of government overreach. “These broadband privacy rules are unnecessary,” said Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), who introduced the resolution.

But House Democrats warned that Republicans were scrapping common-sense privacy regulations — and predicted a dim future without them. Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.) pointed to a patent application from an ISP for a cable box that would detect whether people were cuddling on the couch through a thermal camera, then show them TV commercials for a romantic getaway or contraceptives. “That’s what this bill will allow, and you can’t turn it off,” he said, calling it “terrible.”

The measure uses the Congressional Review Act, which allows lawmakers to undo any regulation within 60 days of its finalization, while also barring agencies from writing a “substantially” similar rule after the original one has been overturned. That means the FCC could be banned from regulating ISP privacy issues in the future, said David Segal, executive director of Demand Progress, a grassroots group.

Huffington Post

How the actual fuck is this good for the people?  This is good for CORPORATIONS to be able to target you and sell your data for profit.  That's some bullshit.  Fuck all these squirrel gumbo, raccoon chili eating people that voted all these Republicans in.

Trevor Noah said it best... paraphrasing: Trump is exposing the flaws of the laws

I've really grown to like Trevor Noah as host of TDS.. I was really bummed when Jon Stewart left, but over time Trevor has legit made that show his own and I love it!

• 1 month later...

Trump "fired" FBI director Comey on the advice from Alabama's most racist Keebler Elf, Attorney General Sessions

hmmm ?

While using Comey's handling of the Hilary "email case" as justification.  But Sessions had to recuse himself from all things Hilary cause he admitted his bias. Yet still could recommend a firing?

While using Comey's handling of the Hilary "email case" as justification.  But Sessions had to recuse himself from all things Hilary cause he admitted his bias. Yet still could recommend a firing?

Trump accidentally spoke today and said Comey was "doing a bad job"... 6 months ago, he had no issues with Comey handing him the election

Trump should just fire himself then

Edited by State of the Game

Trump firing Comey will prove to be the biggest mistake he's made to date in his presidency.. he was already going to go down due to his collision, but now that the people of the FBI have lost a director they reportedly felt cared about them and the bureau more than any other recent director, will see them have the biggest chip on their collective shoulder that they will push even harder to take down trump and his team..

cant come fast enough and I can't wait!!!!!!

• Upvote 1