twenny why oh

all4U

is currently my jamz

but anyway, - unbroken tour 2017? I do think she intends to pick the tour back up again, but I know for sure she won't be rescheduling most of the European dates!

there were too many - i think like 3 in germany!?!

it's a shame though - as she's cancelled on European fans on her last 3 tours :/

• Downvote 1

If you believe she's going to resume, why don't you think she will reschedule Europe? 

She visited Europe on the #1s tour, so what r u talking about?

because half of the original tour dates in Europe were completely unrealistic.

talinn, estonia? this fact was reflected in the low ticket sales for many of the shows in Europe, such as Kaunas, Lithuania, where just under 40% of tickets had been sold.

why would she reschedule shows in places where artists such as Bieber and Beyonce don't hold any shows at all- artists that have no problems selling out arenas.

Blah blah blah.. if she tours, she tours.. if she don't, she don't.. just get ya ticket to the nearest potential date (assuming she tours again), hope and wish that she don't cancel again, and then after all that's done and over with, just continue living your life..

• Upvote 5

Blah blah blah.. if she tours, she tours.. if she don't, she don't.. just get ya ticket to the nearest potential date (assuming she tours again), hope and wish that she don't cancel again, and then after all that's done and over with, just continue living your life..

THANK YOU!!!! OH MY CHRIST

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2