The Beyhive on twitter and facebook pressed cause of what Bey's own choreographer said about Bey and Janet's dancing.

JoeJoe

She sounded so bitter tho lol! The way she said it would definitely get them mad :lmao:. Anytime someone says Beyoncé can't do something *insert name here* can or "struggles" to do something her fans get an aneurysm. 

She didn't lie though. They're two different styles of dance and Janet's dancing requires a high level of proficiency. Beyoncé's doesnt. Doesn't take anything away from Beyonce though

• Upvote 2

I think Danielle is  a mess though. I'm pretty sure she leaked Beyonce's current lead dancers nudes :lmao:. I still want to know more about that.

You know I LOVE Beyonce but this dancer spilled that tea and my fellow hive can stay pressed. Beyonce is a competent dancer (Run The World) but she is no Janet by MILES. First of all their style is different but Janet can dance like Beyonce. Beyonce can't dance like Janet. 

• Upvote 2

Yea I seen Hivers are losing there shit over this. God forbid anyone's ever honest about her shortcomings lol. I love Danielle though and am glad she's doing so well, she was 1 I wished got to be with Janet a lil longer, I remember when she was on Janets myspace vlogs when Janet went to see her voguing. And she was good and noticeable in the So Excited video

I was wondering why her stans were coming for Janet yesterday. Lol!  Did she lie tho. One of her stans had the nerve to say.  Well Janet can't do single ladies, get me bodied,  and grown woman. I was taken a back so I tweeted Why would she need to do them when she can do Rhythm Nation,  if,  and All for you.  All of which are more difficult that any thing Beyonce has ever done. I have no problem with Beyonce put what Danielle said was spot on.

Yes as it was all over some music/celebrity forums back in february? ... Beyonce fans reacting this late makes no sense. Like ... :huh:

I'm guessing it's because none of them saw it or if they did see it before it brought back the pressedness they had inside. I know I like many others am just now seeing and hearing about this interview. Only music forum i'm on is this one.