[NEW PHOTOS] Paparazzi / London

feehgarcia

Yay so glad to see Ms. Janet!!  I really appreciate the fact that she's cool running her own errands, and not relying exclusively on her people or Wissam to do them.  Janet's always seemed to be more independent than a lot of pop stars with her wealth and accomplishments.  She's going to be a great mom!!  :D

Edited by wayneashleymusic
  • Upvote 1

I love that she shows how the stigma of Islam is so westernized. How she's able to look and feel how she pleases and still follow her faith. Just beautiful. 

I do think shes close because she looks a little more swollen here. 

I love that she thanked God for her blessing(s) in her womb. Ya know.. instead of Allah ^_^ 

Edited by Game

I love that she thanked God for her blessing(s) in her womb. Ya know.. instead of Allah ^_^ 

not trying to fan any potential flames here, but u do realize that "God" and "Allah" mean the same thing, right? Not only that, but they are the same (make believe) entity.. the Christian "God" is the same "man/entity/being/fairy tale/power ranger" that Muslims refer to as "Allah".. That's like saying that the Spanish word "casa" doesn't mean "home" in English.. they're one in the same.. 

• Upvote 2

not trying to fan any potential flames here, but u do realize that "God" and "Allah" mean the same thing, right? Not only that, but they are the same (make believe) entity.. the Christian "God" is the same "man/entity/being/fairy tale/power ranger" that Muslims refer to as "Allah".. That's like saying that the Spanish word "casa" doesn't mean "home" in English.. they're one in the same.. 

I knew. Thanks for sharing :) 

• Upvote 1

Hmm if the baby is born in London, will it have tri-citizenship?  He or she would be a UK citizen by birth, an American citizen through mom and (presumably) a Qatari citizen through dad.  

Yes if their laws are similar to the US Citizenship Laws

Edited by Game