[NEW PHOTOS] Paparazzi / London

feehgarcia

Yeah... bc "downtown" is an American thing. We knew what the poster meant. To dissect the title wording is petty and immature. You accomplished nothing 

well no actually, i didn't know what the poster meant, when he or she was describing a location that doesn't exist.

lol "downtown london"

there's no such thing and nobody in London would ever say that

So sorry if I expressed myself wrong or/and offended you by that.
Did i use the wrong word? Maybe, but you all understood I meant, Download = city centre. Once again I'm sorry.

That said, next time new Janet pics come out, you can find them first and write your own post if u like. :)

P/S: You might wanna complain about it with TripAdvisor as well, they also use the 'Downtown London' expression. Maybe britsh people don't use that but the rest of the world does and I think most people understood the message. But once again, I'm sorry for disturbing you.janet_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

janet_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

Edited by feehgarcia
  • Upvote 1

So sorry if I expressed myself wrong or/and offended you by that.Did i use the wrong word? Maybe, but you all understood I meant, Download = city centre. Once again I'm sorry.

That said, next time new Janet pics come out, you can find them first and write your own post if u like. :)

P/S: You might wanna complain about it with TripAdvisor as well, they also use the 'Downtown London' expression. Maybe britsh people don't use that but the rest of the world does and I think most people understood the message. But once again, I'm sorry for disturbing you.janet_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

janet_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

it's alright

So sorry if I expressed myself wrong or/and offended you by that.Did i use the wrong word? Maybe, but you all understood I meant, Download = city centre. Once again I'm sorry.

janet_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

Don't apologize for members' stupidity and ignorance for using a common, simple English word to describe a location. 

Its petty and they have nothing else to offer

PS: don't stop posting on their account

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

not trying to fan any potential flames here, but u do realize that "God" and "Allah" mean the same thing, right? Not only that, but they are the same (make believe) entity.. the Christian "God" is the same "man/entity/being/fairy tale/power ranger" that Muslims refer to as "Allah".. That's like saying that the Spanish word "casa" doesn't mean "home" in English.. they're one in the same.. 

:lol:

• Upvote 1