VH1 Diva's is back with ACTUAL divas!

bu.

vh1-divas-holiday-logo-embed-1240.jpg

VH1 Divas is back with a holiday-themed new special called VH1 Divas Holiday: Unsilent Night. The network said it will “celebrate music and pop-culture’s greatest divas.” The show will premiere December 5 from the Kings Theatre in Brooklyn.

Mariah Carey (you better lip sync, sis), Patti Labelle and Chaka Khan have been announced so far. Teyana is also performing!

Everyone yall listed except Gaga has done it before & are partly reasons it got cancelled & mediocre reviews. They need A relevant name or 2 (preferably to someone who'd slay) and the rest needs to be the Legends who gives something worth watching for & remembering.

So no one? Ouch damn 

Everyone yall listed except Gaga has done it before & are partly reasons it got cancelled & mediocre reviews. They need A relevant name or 2 (preferably to someone who'd slay) and the rest needs to be the Legends who gives something worth watching for & remembering.

I dont understand the lack of respect for the true legends, "we they damn mothers" -_-

vh1-divas-holiday-logo-embed-1240.jpg

VH1 Divas is back with a holiday-themed new special called VH1 Divas Holiday: Unsilent Night. The network said it will “celebrate music and pop-culture’s greatest divas.” The show will premiere December 5 from the Kings Theatre in Brooklyn.

Mariah Carey (you better lip sync, sis), Patti Labelle and Chaka Khan have been announced so far. Teyana is also performing!

Not here for Mariah. We know she can't sing anymore. I'm here for Patti and I kinda wanna see Teyana cause I think she's gonna perform some Janet songs like she's recently been doing. This was last night at the club. JD was there with her and a few others like Usher.

Edited by JoeJoe