[UPDATE] Kanye has been hospitalised

bu.

http://uk.complex.com/music/2016/11/kanye-west-political-rant-saint-pablo-tour?utm_campaign=musictw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Kanye West Once Again Says He's Running for President in 2020, Admits He Liked Some of Trump's Campaign

The second leg of Kanye West's Saint Pablo tour kicked off in California tonight, and as a special surprise, 'Ye decided to get some political thoughts off of his chest. Speaking for the first time since Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential election, Kanye reportedly said he didn't vote this year.

While we're still waiting for video of the speech, Kanye also apparently told the crowd that he liked Trump's campaign and the entertainment of the Presidential debates. 

Also there's a whole series of tweets by someone that was there but this one stands out:

Edited by Dammn Bu

Now he's come for Beyonce saying he "heard" she told MTV that she'll only show up if she wins an award. Nnnnn. She probably did have demands tbh but he can stay salty as fuck :lmao: 

I think a lot of stars as part of their branding have done this, but to be fair I think it's right, if you want me to show up and give you ratings, I want something in return, the game has changed.....which is why I wonder what it takes to "buy" a Grammy

Back to Kanye though, he's an attention whore, he just says things, I liked the Kanye that made great music

Edited by Bailey.

Kanye is known for ranting but in all his rants he never lied. I believe him with regards to Bey winning video of the year or else she wouldn't perform. My friend went to that show in Sac. He said Kanye started talking about Trump praising him and that everybody started throwing shit on the stage at Kanye lol

Not when she was in prime years....during those years shed show up to perform whether she won or not....she just didnt sit in the audience often :coffee: 

oh.. well she'll show up to perform or win awards (unless on tour) but never just to watch :lol: Beyoncé may only want to win so a slight difference

Bey showed up to the CMA tho.. did she win anything or did she just want to make history :unsure: 

Yall are on both sides of the fence. 

You sit here and say you can understand why artist play the politics game in the industry yet complain about how award shows have lost their merit :blink:

Now which is it? 

Do you want artist to win who "deserve" it? 

Or do you support them "buying" their awards? 

Im confused..and it sounds like some of you are too.

Oh, and Im against Kanye ending his concert and walking off after only 15 mins of performing and him being hypocritical and supporting Trump while years ago he was so ANTI-BUSH (ie "Bush doesnt care about Black ppl" on live tv) but Im for him putting Beyonce on blast for the mere fact of fans understanding how politics are played. Stans wanna brag about how many awards their fav has but was it earned or was there some back door dealings. Ppl need to know about that kind of shit. Sorry. Politics are disgusting.

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 2

I dont think any of the awards have merit as much anymore, nobody remembers who won what expect for big names like Taylor Swift, all Im saying is how much "merit" is left in a Grammy award, if all the others are basically show up and you get a prize, what's keeping the Grammys from falling to the same low?

Janet does that :umm: 

Off course she does. They all do. I'm not sure it's right but it happens and I get it. 

I think a lot of stars as part of their branding have done this, but to be fair I think it's right, if you want me to show up and give you ratings, I want something in return, the game has changed.....which is why I wonder what it takes to "buy" a Grammy

Back to Kanye though, he's an attention whore, he just says things, I liked the Kanye that made great music

I'm not sure if it's right but it definitely happens. It's all marketing at the end of the day. These shows want to be viral or want a moment everyone talks about on Twitter (only to be forgotten a week later) so why not attract big names by offering them a deal. I'm not sure it's buying awards under the table per se but more so "You should come *wink *wink*". Like at the VMA's it was meant to be Rihanna's night but Beyonce had the bigger slot. 

He's a mess. He came for Jay a couple of weeks ago because he never came to physically see Kim when she was attacked. Like boy he didn't even come to your wedding - take a hint. 

oh.. well she'll show up to perform or win awards (unless on tour) but never just to watch :lol: Beyoncé may only want to win so a slight difference

Bey showed up to the CMA tho.. did she win anything or did she just want to make history :unsure: 

She didn't win anything at the CMA. She wasn't even nominated? I think she's playing the game to try and get that AOTY win at the Grammy's. Oscar winners do it all the time and they accused Jennifer Aniston of it when she was promoting Cake but it didn't work for her. I'm sure the CMA voters are part of NARAS (Grammy committer) too. I can't remember the last time Bey attended an award to just watch. Even at the BET awards where she performed Freedom she pulled a Janet and fled straight away :lmao:

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

If any of you watch the show Adam Ruins Everything, her pretty much clocked that all awards today in mainstream get bough--- I mean "campainged" for. And the hilarious thing is we've known this for years, as pointed out this kinda shit was done openly. I think this has been true for awards since their beginning to a extent, but I really think in the last 15-20yrs it's shamelessly in our faces.

• Upvote 1

If any of you watch the show Adam Ruins Everything, her pretty much clocked that all awards today in mainstream get bough--- I mean "campainged" for. And the hilarious thing is we've known this for years, as pointed out this kinda shit was done openly. I think this has been true for awards since their beginning to a extent, but I really think in the last 15-20yrs it's shamelessly in our faces.

Yes definitely more prominent in the last 20 years. Not to say all awards are "bought" but there's certainly A LOT of politics involved. It's the same with radio and hits. I felt like that payola stuff stopped for a while in the 90s/early 00s when R&B was prominent but now Clear Channel basically rules the waves. 

Oscars are the same way.  Studios run massive campaigns for the movies to get votes.  Nothing wrong with doing it in the music industry too IMO.  It actually makes sense.  Cause some of these album of the year wins from the Grammies are strange?

But back on topic.  Kanye is a mess seriously.  Pissing off fans and cancelling your tour is not cute.  That is the main source of income for musicians these days he better get it together.  He is coming across as hella thirsty for Bey and Jay-z attn.  Know damn well Beyonce not trying to have Blue ivy in that Kartrashian mess surrounding them.  Being on the show and shit.

Blue is too busy recording vocals for critically acclaimed guest spots on her parents album and cameos in videos.  She got jobs she ain't got time to play with North West and Saint.

music beyonce mv formation blue ivy

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 4