[UPDATE] Kanye has been hospitalised

bu.

Off course she does. They all do. I'm not sure it's right but it happens and I get it. 

I'm not sure if it's right but it definitely happens. It's all marketing at the end of the day. These shows want to be viral or want a moment everyone talks about on Twitter (only to be forgotten a week later) so why not attract big names by offering them a deal. I'm not sure it's buying awards under the table per se but more so "You should come *wink *wink*". Like at the VMA's it was meant to be Rihanna's night but Beyonce had the bigger slot. 

and that did hurt Rihanna, another not so good moment for this Rihanna era, I like that Star Trek theme song she did "Sledgehammer"

Did we ever predict their divorce? :unsure: 

Kayne was grounded and down to Earth, I think for him marrying the woman he got pregnant was , in his mind, taking the responsibility route I dont think it was because he really loved her that much, hes more of a wild card than the settling down type and the two of them not like Jay and Beyonce  those two come across as more legit and interested in protecting their family life....Ima say this, if we married and either one of us having a "breakdown" Im there by your side not somewhere out the picture

Edited by Bailey.

I feel for Kanye, I think he just tries to be truthful and honest and doesn't filter himself at all (clearly). And while I respect that approach it's very arrogant. Sometimes you need to zip your trap and LISTEN more than you speak. I'd go nuts if I was in that family too. The Kardashians are so, icky, so artificial. They very much belong in the same country where Donald Trump is president. It's a caricature. It's a joke. We should all be looking deeper to find substance and resist this ephemeral click bait climate we live in. Educate yourself! Spend time doing something worthwhile and not finding the right snap chat filter.

• Upvote 3

I feel for Kanye, I think he just tries to be truthful and honest and doesn't filter himself at all (clearly). And while I respect that approach it's very arrogant. Sometimes you need to zip your trap and LISTEN more than you speak. I'd go nuts if I was in that family too. The Kardashians are so, icky, so artificial. They very much belong in the same country where Donald Trump is president. It's a caricature. It's a joke. We should all be looking deeper to find substance and resist this ephemeral click bait climate we live in. Educate yourself! Spend time doing something worthwhile and not finding the right snap chat filter.

EXACTLY!   those Kardashians are plastic ass puppets

Ass puppets worth millions for being ass puppets

We want their life and denying it is a lie 

This bitch just got robbed and shook up so bad from a gun to her head (supposedly) and robbed of a 10 million dollar ring. Her husband is in the middle of a mental breakdown as all signs would suggest. I wouldnt want any of those issues by "wanting their life" because no amount of money would make me tolerate that much crazy from chasing fame. Listen to how this sounds, "you can have fame but it's going to kill you too" "still want it?" <_<

• 3 weeks later...