• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Janet New Tweet 11-19-16

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm surprised no one posted it yet -

Edited by FreelovesJJ

Posted · Report post

Soooooo can we just get into the fact that not only is she doing well & thankful, but she's "still listening" & giving all humble praises to Allah. 

I love this woman. I feel like she sees my debates and comes & throws a "here you, I got you" just to make shit a little more clear. 

Posted · Report post

Soooooo can we just get into the fact that not only is she doing well & thankful, but she's "still listening" & giving all humble praises to Allah. 

I love this woman. I feel like she sees my debates and comes & throws a "here you, I got you" just to make shit a little more clear. 

I wouldn't be suprised if Janet lurked here or on Janet.club. I be so happy when she tweets something. I wonder if dshe had the baby. This could be our first clue.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't be suprised if Janet lurked here or on Janet.club. I be so happy when she tweets something. I wonder if dshe had the baby. This could be our first clue.

Thats interesting. I mean with her you never know, she could have but they did just see her out and about. 

Posted · Report post

Thats interesting. I mean with her you never know, she could have but they did just see her out and about. 

True! But she should be very close to her due date or even past it. Her doctor could have told her to get out and walk a bit to get things going. I had a smiliar experience. My last child was 5 days over due. And my doctor told me to get out and walk. My son arrived the next day at a healthy 9lbs 5oz..... He torn my ass up.... I was too thru!!!! But happy he was out. It was the greatest feeling in the world to bring life into the world.  Truly an emotional experience I'll never forget .

Posted · Report post

I think she may have had it Bc she said that she's doing well, and in the recent pictures (said to be from the beginning of the month), she looked healthy and fine, so i found it interesting that she reiterated that 

Posted · Report post

She also happened to tweet one trimester ago lol 

Posted · Report post

YASSSSSS QUEEEEEEN 

Posted · Report post

I'm surprised no one posted it yet -

I think that its so nice of her that during this time she still checks in and says hello, I appreciate that :wub:

Posted · Report post

As long as she's doing well the Janfam is doing well.

Well no one is saying it cuz it's always been controversial and since I haven't posted in forever. So yeah, I'll mention it. Sounds like She had converted to Islam. I never had anything against it. She's still the same person. Just mature like fine wine with a new and improved outlook on her inner spiritual self 

but anyways I hope she queefs out the next fierce coming of allah soon and maybe hopefully next year she give us some new music.  Can't too see her jbaby  

Oh. And haaaaay kweens 💅🐩💨

Edited by msboz

Posted · Report post

Well no one is saying it cuz it's always been controversial and since I haven't posted in forever. So yeah, I'll mention it. Sounds like She had converted to Islam. I never had anything against it. She's still the same person. Just mature like fine wine with a new and improved outlook on her inner spiritual self 

but anyways I hope she queefs out the next fierce coming of allah soon and maybe hopefully next year she give us some new music.  Can't too see her jbaby  

No1 mentioned her "conversion" Bc:

-it's not important

-she hasn't officially said that she converted to Islam ("sources say, but where ya gettin it?", "you'll always know it's true when you hear it from my lips", "don't create the truth you like") 

an Arabic phrase doesn't mean she converted. she could just be using her platform to help normalize Arabic and Islamic cultures (in the eyes of people that believe Arabic and Muslims to be terrorist). 

Posted · Report post

lol girl you being extra ! Calm yo titties! 

Posted · Report post

Goddess.

I feel your love and prayers..

Spoken like a Goddess. :cry:

Smite the ones who falsely uses your name for gain on twitter/social media!  Smite the ones who worship false prophets and uses them to desecrate your name!

Posted · Report post

No1 mentioned her "conversion" Bc:

-it's not important

-she hasn't officially said that she converted to Islam ("sources say, but where ya gettin it?", "you'll always know it's true when you hear it from my lips", "don't create the truth you like") 

an Arabic phrase doesn't mean she converted. she could just be using her platform to help normalize Arabic and Islamic cultures (in the eyes of people that believe Arabic and Muslims to be terrorist). 

Gurl... don't bother. They'll argue that she did convert bc she used a foreign language that.. we been through this over and over and over. 

Posted · Report post

Yea we've discussed it quite a bit. It's obvious imo that she's converted. She's never been the type to appropriate a culture for the sake of "just doing it." Janet is very purposeful & she knows exactly what she's doing. It's beautiful thing. And it's funny how they try to make those two lyrics fit her converting. 

Those lyrics more likely fit - Janet is a miserable Muslim and hates it. She's being controlled. She's thought about leaving him but is afraid to leave. 

I think the lyrics that better fit her new found religion would be "it's sad when you take such a beautiful thing, blow it up and call it the news." The woman is obviously Muslim. You can't have been a fan this long, be aware of all her patterns and still doubtful. 

Posted · Report post

Except when she sang many songs in French.. I guess she was Roman Catholic in the late 1980s *shrug* 

If you're going to quote lyrics, try The Great Forever

"Use your expert criticism; Then maybe you should get a life... mmm"

Janet is so cryptic... so deeep. She's a Goddess

Posted · Report post

Except when she sang many songs in French.. I guess she was Roman Catholic in the late 1980s *shrug* 

That would have been directed at the likes of Wendy Williams or ppl like Oprah who waited to get her sister (LaToya) in an interview to condescendingly ask about Janet being married to a Sheik. 

My lyrics did come from The Great Forever you sociopath. Nice reach using the French translation, as unintelligent as you've proven yourself to be I'm very sure you recognize how those are not the same. 

You are obviously just someone who is obsessive about Janet but not actually a fan. If so you'd recognize how character moves by this point. 

Posted · Report post

Sure it is.. it's only directed at famous people.. never her own fans. I mean, it's not like the media can find fans comments about Janet converting with zero source aside from cryptic clues she dropped out of her billion dollar ass

Its the same in terms of illogical connections based on ignorance

Yeah... I'm the obsessive one here. This coming from the person who translates her body language into personal beliefs. 

Posted · Report post

REEEEAAACH!!

75B7FB20-10D2-4CBF-87AD-AFB543E671FF_zps

Posted · Report post

No one is actually critiquing or saying anything negative though. they're making just observations. Nobody knows anything, we can believe whatever we want. the thing we all have in common is wanting Janet to be happy so whats the beef?

Posted · Report post

i think the reason some fans are so bothered by the possibility that janet is a muslim is because they think it would make her some homophobic religious zealot. from all indications she's still the same sweet, kind hearted woman she's always been and her friends all gushes over wissam ,so perhaps he's not the monster islamphobes likes to think he is.

Posted · Report post

i think the reason some fans are so bothered by the possibility that janet is a muslim is because they think it would make her some homophobic religious zealot. from all indications she's still the same sweet, kind hearted woman she's always been and her friends all gushes over wissam ,so perhaps he's not the monster islamphobes likes to think he is.

Adding to that I've seen a lot of fans lash out at Wissam because they don't like the way Janet dresses now. They want sexy Janet back. Now I love the hell out of Strawberry but I understand that side of Janet is now reserved for her hubby. And let's not forget she is a mother now so she ain't gonna be doing some of the things she was doing years ago. I respect that and I welcome it.

Subtracting from that, some fans are ignorant as fuck and jumping to conclusions 

Edited by Game

Posted · Report post

Subtracting from that, some fans are ignorant as fuck and jumping to conclusions 

So when clearly says that she is, will those fans still be ignorant af? Will they be "creating the truth they like?"