Janet New Tweet 11-19-16

FreelovesJJ

Soooooo can we just get into the fact that not only is she doing well & thankful, but she's "still listening" & giving all humble praises to Allah. 

I love this woman. I feel like she sees my debates and comes & throws a "here you, I got you" just to make shit a little more clear. 

I wouldn't be suprised if Janet lurked here or on Janet.club. I be so happy when she tweets something. I wonder if dshe had the baby. This could be our first clue.

• Upvote 2

Thats interesting. I mean with her you never know, she could have but they did just see her out and about. 

True! But she should be very close to her due date or even past it. Her doctor could have told her to get out and walk a bit to get things going. I had a smiliar experience. My last child was 5 days over due. And my doctor told me to get out and walk. My son arrived the next day at a healthy 9lbs 5oz..... He torn my ass up.... I was too thru!!!! But happy he was out. It was the greatest feeling in the world to bring life into the world.  Truly an emotional experience I'll never forget .

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't be suprised if Janet lurked here or on Janet.club. I be so happy when she tweets something. I wonder if dshe had the baby. This could be our first clue.

I think she may have had it Bc she said that she's doing well, and in the recent pictures (said to be from the beginning of the month), she looked healthy and fine, so i found it interesting that she reiterated that 

• Upvote 3

Well no one is saying it cuz it's always been controversial and since I haven't posted in forever. So yeah, I'll mention it. Sounds like She had converted to Islam. I never had anything against it. She's still the same person. Just mature like fine wine with a new and improved outlook on her inner spiritual self 

but anyways I hope she queefs out the next fierce coming of allah soon and maybe hopefully next year she give us some new music.  Can't too see her jbaby  

Oh. And haaaaay kweens ???

Edited by msboz
  • Upvote 3

Well no one is saying it cuz it's always been controversial and since I haven't posted in forever. So yeah, I'll mention it. Sounds like She had converted to Islam. I never had anything against it. She's still the same person. Just mature like fine wine with a new and improved outlook on her inner spiritual self 

but anyways I hope she queefs out the next fierce coming of allah soon and maybe hopefully next year she give us some new music.  Can't too see her jbaby  

No1 mentioned her "conversion" Bc:

-it's not important

-she hasn't officially said that she converted to Islam ("sources say, but where ya gettin it?", "you'll always know it's true when you hear it from my lips", "don't create the truth you like") 

an Arabic phrase doesn't mean she converted. she could just be using her platform to help normalize Arabic and Islamic cultures (in the eyes of people that believe Arabic and Muslims to be terrorist). 

• Upvote 2

No1 mentioned her "conversion" Bc:

-it's not important

-she hasn't officially said that she converted to Islam ("sources say, but where ya gettin it?", "you'll always know it's true when you hear it from my lips", "don't create the truth you like") 

an Arabic phrase doesn't mean she converted. she could just be using her platform to help normalize Arabic and Islamic cultures (in the eyes of people that believe Arabic and Muslims to be terrorist). 

Gurl... don't bother. They'll argue that she did convert bc she used a foreign language that.. we been through this over and over and over. 

Yea we've discussed it quite a bit. It's obvious imo that she's converted. She's never been the type to appropriate a culture for the sake of "just doing it." Janet is very purposeful & she knows exactly what she's doing. It's beautiful thing. And it's funny how they try to make those two lyrics fit her converting. 

Those lyrics more likely fit - Janet is a miserable Muslim and hates it. She's being controlled. She's thought about leaving him but is afraid to leave. 

I think the lyrics that better fit her new found religion would be "it's sad when you take such a beautiful thing, blow it up and call it the news." The woman is obviously Muslim. You can't have been a fan this long, be aware of all her patterns and still doubtful. 

Except when she sang many songs in French.. I guess she was Roman Catholic in the late 1980s *shrug* 

If you're going to quote lyrics, try The Great Forever

"Use your expert criticism; Then maybe you should get a life... mmm"

Janet is so cryptic... so deeep. She's a Goddess

That would have been directed at the likes of Wendy Williams or ppl like Oprah who waited to get her sister (LaToya) in an interview to condescendingly ask about Janet being married to a Sheik. 

My lyrics did come from The Great Forever you sociopath. Nice reach using the French translation, as unintelligent as you've proven yourself to be I'm very sure you recognize how those are not the same. 

You are obviously just someone who is obsessive about Janet but not actually a fan. If so you'd recognize how character moves by this point. 

Sure it is.. it's only directed at famous people.. never her own fans. I mean, it's not like the media can find fans comments about Janet converting with zero source aside from cryptic clues she dropped out of her billion dollar ass

Its the same in terms of illogical connections based on ignorance

Yeah... I'm the obsessive one here. This coming from the person who translates her body language into personal beliefs. 

Except when she sang many songs in French.. I guess she was Roman Catholic in the late 1980s *shrug* 

If you're going to quote lyrics, try The Great Forever

"Use your expert criticism; Then maybe you should get a life... mmm"

Janet is so cryptic... so deeep. She's a Goddess

No one is actually critiquing or saying anything negative though. they're making just observations. Nobody knows anything, we can believe whatever we want. the thing we all have in common is wanting Janet to be happy so whats the beef?

• Upvote 1

i think the reason some fans are so bothered by the possibility that janet is a muslim is because they think it would make her some homophobic religious zealot. from all indications she's still the same sweet, kind hearted woman she's always been and her friends all gushes over wissam ,so perhaps he's not the monster islamphobes likes to think he is.

• Upvote 2

i think the reason some fans are so bothered by the possibility that janet is a muslim is because they think it would make her some homophobic religious zealot. from all indications she's still the same sweet, kind hearted woman she's always been and her friends all gushes over wissam ,so perhaps he's not the monster islamphobes likes to think he is.

Adding to that I've seen a lot of fans lash out at Wissam because they don't like the way Janet dresses now. They want sexy Janet back. Now I love the hell out of Strawberry but I understand that side of Janet is now reserved for her hubby. And let's not forget she is a mother now so she ain't gonna be doing some of the things she was doing years ago. I respect that and I welcome it.

Subtracting from that, some fans are ignorant as fuck and jumping to conclusions 

Edited by Game