Watch my wife & I on our Carnival Cruise!! (Full documentary! ??)

Dal

:rolleyes: 

I gave him a plus rep point and you took it away for nothing!   All that man did was share his vacation with us if you felt some kinda way about it you could have kept it moving. Why be a hater? You mad he on vacation? I'm not mad nor a hater, if he getting his, and he's a minority, I'm like hell that makes me feel like one day I could do the same thing, go on a cruise with someone you love. OH well its Game -_-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I gave him a plus rep point and you took it away for nothing!   All that man did was share his vacation with us if you felt some kinda way about it you could have kept it moving. Why be a hater? You mad he on vacation? I'm not mad nor a hater, if he getting his, and he's a minority, I'm like hell that makes me feel like one day I could do the same thing, go on a cruise with someone you love. OH well its Game -_-

He's always been a negative salty person especially when people are doing things he ain't or doing better than him period. All these years and this is new to you? :umm: I gave him a +1 just to counteract. It's not like there's much going on in this forum anyway. I liked the video. He's living his life like it's supposed to be done. Ha! At 18:08 I have those same brown/red shot glasses my friend brought me back from Mexico years ago. Now i'ma go get my ass a passport to travel.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He's always been a negative salty person especially when people are doing things he ain't or doing better than him period. All these years and this is new to you? :umm: I gave him a +1 just to counteract. It's not like there's much going on in this forum anyway. I liked the video. He's living his life like it's supposed to be done. Now i'ma go get my ass a passport to travel.

fuck, my passport not only expired but I dont have it anymore, when I moved some of my shit disappeared. I honestly think my mother took my passport because shes afraid to see me leave at all, because I cannot believe that document just up and disappeared, but it did. I have to get a new one anyway it is expired.

As for Game, I think he pushes the line to amuse himself, but somewhere deep down he aint happy. We all have our issues, but we dont all lash out at people either, thank God the world would be a mess :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

fuck, my passport not only expired but I dont have it anymore, when I moved some of my shit disappeared. I honestly think my mother took my passport because shes afraid to see me leave at all, because I cannot believe that document just up and disappeared, but it did. I have to get a new one anyway it is expired.

As for Game, I think he pushes the line to amuse himself, but somewhere deep down he aint happy. We all have our issues, but we dont all lash out at people either, thank God the world would be a mess :lol:

I keep saying i'ma get me one but it never crosses my mind until I see somebody else doing shit lol. Game been doing this for years. Guess he ain't been happy for years. All he needs is a man and maybe that'll change things.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I keep saying i'ma get me one but it never crosses my mind until I see somebody else doing shit lol. Game been doing this for years. Guess he ain't been happy for years. All he needs is a man and maybe that'll change things.

See though people deal differently I dont have a man, but I'm not walking around hating the world either, but potatoe potato .....whatever, you should get a passport mine took months to get to me when I first got one, and I didnt really go anywhere, I still want to travel to Europe and so many other places

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

See though people deal differently I dont have a man, but I'm not walking around hating the world either, but potatoe potato .....whatever, you should get a passport mine took months to get to me when I first got one, and I didnt really go anywhere, I still want to travel to Europe and so many other places

you better save up a lot of money, Our American dollar ain't shit overseas especially Europe lol

• Upvote 2

See though people deal differently I dont have a man, but I'm not walking around hating the world either

I'm not hating on anyone.. congratulations.. he went on vacation! President Obama should probably give him a Medal for doing what hundreds of millions of people worldwide do. Yay!!!!

GTFO.. you only celebrating his success bc you want his dick. If you Defended Janet the way you suck Dal's teets, this forum would be a better place 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not hating on anyone.. congratulations.. he went on vacation! President Obama should probably give him a Medal for doing what hundreds of millions of people worldwide do. Yay!!!!

GTFO.. you only celebrating his success bc you want his dick. If you Defended Janet the way you suck Dal's teets, this forum would be a better place 

no the forum would be a better place if you learned to act less like an ass :filenails: as for defending Janet, I've seen her live 11 times over 6 tours, fuck off :)

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

he needs sum dick in his life, Ima say a guy thats out of his league but shows interest would just swoop his ass up :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

he needs sum dick in his life, Ima say a guy thats out of his league but shows interest would just swoop his ass up :lol:

no the forum would be a better place if you learned to act less like an ass :filenails: as for defending Janet, I've seen her live 11 times over 6 tours, fuck off :)

Helping pay for her yacht <<< Defending her honor

:blink: Let's play a game. When's the last time someone showed sexual interest in you.. I'll wait.. second part: when's the last time you got any that you didn't pay for, was intoxicated, and/or lost a bet. I'll wait. 

Who here needs another person to make them happy.. if you do, have several seats

Bu makes me very happy btw ^_^ but I don't need a man to be happy. He knows that and respects that.. Inshallah bish :wub: 

Edited by Game

Helping pay for her yacht <<< Defending her honor

:blink: Let's play a game. When's the last time someone showed sexual interest in you.. I'll wait.. second part: when's the last time you got any that you didn't pay for, was intoxicated, and/or lost a bet. I'll wait. 

Who here needs another person to make them happy.. if you do, have several seats

Bu makes me very happy btw ^_^ but I don't need a man to be happy. He knows that and respects that.. Inshallah bish :wub: 

I get hit on all the time, sometimes not even to my knowledge, I had a guy that just texted me recently that asked me right out should he stop messaging me because I dont respond. I am not looking for sex, if I were, Id have plenty of it. 

With a dick and a face like mine I dont require payments nor money exchanges, thats not a concept Im familiar with, maybe you could expand on it :coffee:

Now this thread is better. You're welcome Dallas.. I hope your vacation was well-rest and spectacular!!! But I'm not going to watch your pretentious footage xoxo -  Game Norm

I get hit on all the time, sometimes not even to my knowledge, I had a guy that just texted me recently that asked me right out should he stop messaging me because I dont respond. I am not looking for sex, if I were, Id have plenty of it. 

With a dick and a face like mine I dont require payments nor money exchanges, thats not a concept Im familiar with, maybe you could expand on it :coffee:

Thanks for politically answering my question and failing to insult me. You lose. Play again next month.

You really don't want me to expand bc I'll hit below the gay belt. And I like you.. I was just bored between load screens ? 

Edited by Game

Now this thread is better. You're welcome Dallas.. I hope your vacation was well-rest and spectacular!!! But I'm not going to watch your pretentious footage xoxo -  Game Norm

Thanks for politically answering my question and failing to insult me. You lose. Play again next month.

You really don't want me to expand bc I'll hit below the gay belt. And I like you.. I was just bored between load screens ? 

awwww you in yo feelings, for the record I like you too .....we will figure it out someday, but alas, that day isnt today -_-

Is this a documentary?

Dal, i hope you used the new iPhone 7+

he did great he showed his beautiful wife, the locales they visited, the food, the entire experience from shopping to zip lining, they even thought of others to buy gifts for, such a blessing and a beautiful trip, my wish is for Dal and his family to have many many more great experiences to share! :good:

• Upvote 1