Watch my wife & I on our Carnival Cruise!! (Full documentary! ??)

Dal

BACK ON TOPIC.....so Dal how long did it take you to put the footage together?

almost two months.. it took a couple hours a night, few nights a week.. thanks for watching!

Now this thread is better. You're welcome Dallas.. I hope your vacation was well-rest and spectacular!!! But I'm not going to watch your pretentious footage xoxo -  Game Norm

You don't have to watch it you don't want to.. you've already done such a great job at helping it stay bumped at the top so others can check it out! ???

I am still working on finishing the video Dal, but I hit pause at 20:27 and 10:59 :wub:

yes! The food was amazing! Not so much the buffet food, but all the food that was made to order was delicious! Literally some of the best steak I've ever had in my life 

• Upvote 1

Is this a documentary?

The word "documentary" is literally in the title.. this isn't a slideshow.. this is personal homeshot footage edited into an almost half-hour "film" with a narrative..

it has received nearly 1,300 views in 4 days.. partially thanks to you commenting so much in this thread.. thanks bro!

• Upvote 1

The word "documentary" is literally in the title.. this isn't a slideshow.. this is personal homeshot footage edited into an almost half-hour "film" with a narrative..

it has received nearly 1,300 views in 4 days.. partially thanks to you commenting so much in this thread.. thanks bro!

:lmao: 

Oh nice!!!! JBailey probably watched it 1295x so I mean, that's great!!! But Imma need that check in the mail soon though

You don't have to watch it you don't want to.. you've already done such a great job at helping it stay bumped at the top so others can check it out! ???

???

• Upvote 1

:lmao: 

Oh nice!!!! JBailey probably watched it 1295x so I mean, that's great!!! But Imma need that check in the mail soon though

???

when I saw it on Youtube it was already over 500 views and that made me go hmmm, because I dont know where all he posted it but even 500 views for your own home footage is a lot of views, which he earned because he really put together a great piece

• Upvote 1

Don't bother. I'm not interested in married Texas men 

not positive you're referring to me, buuuuut... I'm from the bay homie ?

I just watched Emphrem's "Fetish 4 u" and it only has 500 views, how did a vacation video, not intended for promo, get 3 times as many views as a gay rap video? :unsure:

I also posted it on my Facebook, IG, Twitter, a few cruise forums, a couple other random sites (like this one)....annnnnnd I paid YouTube $12 to promote it periodically for 14 days..

believe me, I was just as surprised when I went to sleep last night and it had 530 views, and I wake up this morning and it more than doubled that lol.. 

not positive you're referring to me, buuuuut... I'm from the bay homie ?

I also posted it on my Facebook, IG, Twitter, a few cruise forums, a couple other random sites (like this one)....annnnnnd I paid YouTube $12 to promote it periodically for 14 days..

believe me, I was just as surprised when I went to sleep last night and it had 530 views, and I wake up this morning and it more than doubled that lol.. 

see you should be on Emphrem's promo team -_- show him how its done

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

.....over 20mins of enjoyable entertainment from a attractive couple & no sex scene?....what kind of Janet fan....:unsure:

But ignoring that deduction, very good job....next time upload a Rated R directors cut to RedTube-_-

Ha!! That footage will remain safely protected on my hard drive!

• Upvote 1

.....over 20mins of enjoyable entertainment from a attractive couple & no sex scene?....what kind of Janet fan....:unsure:

But ignoring that deduction, very good job....next time upload a Rated R directors cut to RedTube-_-

I did see the room number they was staying in ...hotel sex is great :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Do you vacation often?

we try to do something fun out of town as a family every couple months... this was first extended childless vacation in a looong time..

this weekend we are going to Universal Studios Hollywood this Saturday.. none of us have ever been there, so it should be fun!

we try to do something fun out of town as a family every couple months... this was first extended childless vacation in a looong time..

this weekend we are going to Universal Studios Hollywood this Saturday.. none of us have ever been there, so it should be fun!

I love it better than Disney Land! You'll love it. Ride the Simpsons ride and the Transformers ride if they still have that one there. The Simpsons ride will always be there and of course the classic Jurassic Park ride which I always scream on

Ha!! That footage will remain safely protected on my hard drive!

I did see the room number they was staying in ...hotel sex is great :ph34r:

And AMAAAZING for role play

we made good use of stateroom E-87! ?

OOP THERE YOU GO!

That's good that's what I try to encourage with all my parent couple friends & relatives, that's so important to get away for a entire weekend (even if it's just a local hotel) sleep in a room you don't have to worry about making or cleaning every once in a while as the couple you are not as the parents.

Bitch I work there, and I'll be there saturday! 

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1