Trump supporter disrupts Delta flight, banned for life

Bailey

Delta Air Lines has barred a disruptive passenger who shouted pro-Donald Trump and anti-Hillary Clinton remarks at fellow passengers on a flight from Atlanta to Allentown, Pa., last week, the airline’s chief executive said on Monday.

The chief executive, Edward H. Bastian, said in a memo published on Delta’s website that other travelers on the flight Nov. 22 would receive refunds for their tickets.

“This individual displayed behavior that was loud, rude and disrespectful to his fellow customers,” Mr. Bastian said in the statement. He added, “We must require civility on our planes and in our facilities.”

The decision by Delta came after the airline received criticism on social media for its initial response to the episode, which a passenger identified as Emma Baum videotaped and released online and to news organizations.

This bish

she psycho as fuck :lmao:  and they know her name, Jennifer Boyle, she was recently fired from her job before this, AND this is not her first time being caught on camera doing a rant, same thing happen in a coffee shop in Chicago......   "Donald Trump Bay-Bee" :lol:

"I'll just videotape your baby then!"

I mean what a childish heffa.  All the secret crazies are coming out in force now.

yes the fuck they are, and we what? a few weeks after the fact, he hasnt taken office yet!.....good news the store manager had a gofund page started for her, and the goal was to raise 400 bucks, they have over 15,000 now :filenails:

"I'll just videotape your baby then!"

I mean what a childish heffa.  All the secret crazies are coming out in force now.

video taping the baby, WRONG......cursing in the store, WRONG....telling the cashier "your job is to ring me up and tell me to have a nice day"  DEAD WRONG :sigh:

I was told by someone on this board that this election wasn't about race :coffee:

while I was watching this, I was reminded over and over again of Cecily Strong's SNL character "the girl at a party you wish you didn't start a conversation with"... hahahahaha!

• Upvote 1

while I was watching this, I was reminded over and over again of Cecily Strong's SNL character "the girl at a party you wish you didn't start a conversation with"... hahahahaha!

In that video tbh I truly believe race wasn't the issue so much as that bitch is nutter than squirrel shit....thats a crazy bitch right there :filenails:

• Upvote 1