Time: JT #1 Top 10 worst songs of 2016

bu.

1) CSTF-Justin Timberlake

Timberlake hadn’t debuted a solo track in nearly three years when he dropped this uninspired “song of the summer” contender. The insipid earworm—which was ostensibly recorded for an animated movie about trolls—became essentially unavoidable at any social gathering where someone in attendance was likely to use the phrase “cut loose.” Forget the feeling—just please, please stop this song.

2) Mom-Meghan Trainor
3) Team- Iggy 
4) “Ghostbusters (I’m Not Afraid),” Fall Out Boy & Missy Elliott
5) “Bad Things,” Machine Gun Kelly
6. “I Took a Pill in Ibiza,” Mike Posner
7. “i hate u, i love u,” gnash
8. “NO,” Meghan Trainor
9. “Private Show,” Britney Spears
10. “7 Years,” Lukas Graham

=========================

The drag. What good is being popular if you're going to provide shit. Good list - Most of these were horrible songs, especially JT's and Meghans. I did like 7 Years though although it got old fast.

http://time.com/4577404/the-top-10-worst-songs/

Edited by Dammn Bu

....That jab would be more poignant if it weren't so obviously false...

JTs awful song didn't deserve #1 on this list tho, 7 years is SO bad

It did. Sorry. I'm annoyed P!nks generic song isn't on here either. :shifty:

• Upvote 1

:shifty: "Missy finally landed on a relevant top ten chart"

Let me help you out cause that ain't accurate either. "Missy Finally landed on a negative list" see that works cause that actually never happens.....and as a feature...so still not completely:shifty:

It did. Sorry. I'm annoyed P!nks generic song isn't on here either. :shifty:

Nah, JT's song is the text book definition of generic corny CORNT, but Seven Years is GOD AWFUL because it's trying soo/too hard to be so serious and deep and dark but it's weak as fuck and sung horribly and just cringeworthy. 

I like P!nks song except for that rap....that wasn't remotely needed.

Let me help you out cause that ain't accurate either. "Missy Finally landed on a negative list" see that works cause that actually never happens.....and as a feature...so still not completely:shifty:

Nah, JT's song is the text book definition of generic corny CORNT, but Seven Years is GOD AWFUL because it's trying soo/too hard to be so serious and deep and dark but it's weak as fuck and sung horribly and just cringeworthy. 

I like P!nks song except for that rap....that wasn't remotely needed.

Don't make me use the Googles bc this is not her first realistic list

That rap is classic Pink. She did it like one or two good times and just stuck with it

Don't make me use the Googles bc this is not her first realistic list

That rap is classic Pink. She did it like one or two good times and just stuck with it

use it for the 3-5 negative bloggers opinons & I can use it to list more good from highly noted & respected publications & authors....hell even crediting her for saving Katys Superbowl performance & making it listed among the best. 

yea but she's done better, maybe she's just rusty

Edited by jarrylf

use it for the 3-5 negative bloggers opinons & I can use it to list more good from highly noted & respected publications & authors....hell even crediting her for saving Katys Superbowl performance & making it listed among the best. 

yea but she's done better, maybe she's just rusty

:sigh: You still latching on to something that happened 3 years ago. She flopped after that btw so it means nothing 

meh. I dislike em

:sigh: You still latching on to something that happened 3 years ago. She flopped after that btw so it means nothing 

meh. I dislike em

:unsure:So much wrong with that...beginning with... it was literally last year, and a superbowl performance is instantly bad/worth forgetting if the next single released almost a year later doesn't become a hit? And it's worth noting because it's still being refferenced and bought up, thus it's still a relevant refference B)

eh I'm picky on em

Edited by jarrylf

:unsure:So much wrong with that...beginning with... it was literally last year, and a superbowl performance is instantly bad/worth forgetting if the next single released almost a year later doesn't become a hit? And it's worth noting because it's still being refferenced and bought up, thus it's still a relevant refference B)

eh I'm picky on em

it wasn't last year. It wil 2015? Idk last year was Beyoncé and the gang... She's shit

Once every while P!nk kills those raps but they're a dime a dozen

it wasn't last year. It wil 2015? Idk last year was Beyoncé and the gang... She's shit

Once every while P!nk kills those raps but they're a dime a dozen

Bruno feat. Bey & dem was 2016. Missy feat Katy & Lenny was 2015. And thats a opinion nobody has  she's THE shit & the best woman to do it.

true

Bruno feat. Bey & dem was 2016. Missy feat Katy & Lenny was 2015. And thats a opinion nobody has  she's THE shit & the best woman to do it.

true

? Nah brah... she was great, sure. She STILL hasn't released a record. Know why? Bc no one will check for it. She can do Amazon commercials tho. That's working great for her 

? Nah brah... she was great, sure. She STILL hasn't released a record. Know why? Bc no one will check for it. She can do Amazon commercials tho. That's working great for her 

Nah, she is, and she's a legend, it's been cemented the influence has been shown, Janet approves, title & tributes given. Anything else she does is just extra, 

:lmao: a legend :lmao: no.. you can't just call her a legend bc she has hits in a specific genre for 8 years; 6 albums; highest sale was 2 million. ✋? 

Janet is biased. They're friends. 

:lmao: :lmao:If that's the lil you're going on I wouldn't either, yet if you include not just her achievements for her as a artist (which show's the innovation and originality enough to warrant undeniable Iconic territory), but also the work as a producer and songwriter and mentour for other artists for over 20 years now and molding the shape & sounds of both pop & R&B for a good period of time. That goes to Legendary, to say otherwise is to blindfully hate, check her production discography, it's all there.:coffee: 

Edited by jarrylf

:lmao: :lmao:If that's the lil you're going on I wouldn't either, yet if you include not just her achievements for her as a artist (which show's the innovation and originality enough to warrant undeniable Iconic territory), but also the work as a producer and songwriter and mentour for other artists for over 20 years now and molding the shape & sounds of both pop & R&B for a good period of time. That goes to Legendary, to say otherwise is to blindfully hate, check her production discography, it's all there.:coffee: 

iconic sure.. but legendary? No. 

Her producing credits isn't that impressive to call her legendary. 

Put some perm on that attitude. You gotta relax

Edited by Game