Mariah Carey Got a New Beau

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

He's fine as fuck.

It's a faux beau

her backup dancer and it's all for show. She was on the beach with him having paparazzi take pics. Faking like she moved on so quick. You were just engaged to be married and you want us to believe you moved on within a few weeks? Girl bye!

Edited by JoeJoe

her backup dancer and it's all for show. She was on the beach with him having paparazzi take pics. Faking like she moved on so quick. You were just engaged to be married adn you want us to believe you moved on with a few weeks? Girl bye!

basically. That is not some long lasting happily ever after shit at all. Just for show .. A lil fling. This shouldnt even have been a thread. 

Edited by janetDAYZ

her backup dancer and it's all for show. She was on the beach with him having paparazzi take pics. Faking like she moved on so quick. You were just engaged to be married and you want us to believe you moved on within a few weeks? Girl bye!

Ugh! Her relationship is so fake. I watched 2 minutes of her show last night and couldn't bare it. I never liked Mariah.

I haven't watched the show yet but I need her to fire Stella. 

I hate Stella! I haven't had a person on tv make me make a stank face at them in years and she made me do it last night. She's the type that will have another bitch fight her just for her demeanor alone.

I like the show....and I kinda dig Stella just because Mariah needs to get rid of dead weight (I hope Stella gave her the word on the street about JD being dead weight). 

I love how she mocked that if she dresses down she gets told "we want the diva" if she dresses grand she gets told "why aren't you more relateable", I 1st hand see both complaints when she does either, but I do consistantly wish she'd be a bit more relateable, she's removed herself SO much from reality that I think it's really hard for her to be relateable these days......like madonna when you think about it and sadly have to compare

And yea she & homie both aint feelin each other like that.