Sooo Janet was snubbed by the Grammys

janet.1814

"Unbreakable" wasn't promoted that much at all, this is not a surprise, all the other nominees actually had some kinda platform, people heard those albums, I'm willing to bet there are folks out there that dont even know how good "Unbreakable" is because they didnt hear it

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Great! 6 more months of the Great Depressed bitching about a meaningless Trophy that she already has during the peak of her career :sigh: 

The good news is.. Madonna wasn't nominated either 

Madonna promoted her album on the Grammys like 2 years ago.... and her not being nominated for RH is a slap in the face to her too 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have you even listened to the other albums that were nominated? 

Lemonade is amazing *-* and tells the story of my life on this past year LOL
Kanye's is great too... He's a scumbag guy but a kick ass artist!

Mr. Wonder is right.. I love Janet and I love Unbreakable, but the album is already aging on some musical aspects...
She lost her change last year, actually, don't think she was ever really interest on making it happen.

The thing is, the album was 'FOR US'. I don't think Janet will never release another album with a bunch of promo nor make history again.
She will keep doing only what she wants, when she wants and for her fans. Fuck the rest.

• Upvote 1

I really could care less and apparently neither did Janet. She told us this album was for us. And I took that to mean she wasn't gonna play the industry's politics which she didn't. Janet released that album did some touring and went ghost!  Had she been on a major label she couldn't do that. She calls her own shots whether we like them or not. 

• Upvote 2