Sooo Janet was snubbed by the Grammys

janet.1814

Aside from Grammy bullshit, and all that mainstream validation, and fan bragging rights. The only reason FOR ME that the album is aging is ONLY because there were absolutely no visuals that stood out for me. My expectations simply exceeded the delivery. I was too ready, and too excited to see my Janet again, and other than the occassional social media appearances to keep us in suspense for absolutely NOTHING other than an album, and underwhelming tour promises, this era was shit. Damn Baby was a great way to make it at least 60% better, but this album deserved more.

Game. Oh la la. Je ne sais pas ou commencer. Donc, je ne crois pas c'est parce que tu es une salope, ou parce que tu habite en un monde ou les personnes ont....non c'est just parce que tu es un baudet.

Unbreakable est le album finale de Janet. Elle n'aime pas nous. Cette vie de musique, filme, et des autres est ennuyeuse pour Janet maintenant. Elle a attender sept annee pour une autre album. Et apres elle donne le albume, elle est fantome. Retirez votre tete de son cul, et entrez dans la realite. :sigh:

Personally attacking me for attacking your rhetoric is a sure sign you're a troll spewing you're on shit from your mouth. 

Unbreakable is not Janet's final album. You can't state something without giving evidence.. clear and concise evidence and not some bull shit you pulled out your ass bc of your emotions or maybe you want attention. Idk. I don't care what your motivation is. Again, continue driving that Depressed bus.. make sure you drive it off a cliff before Janet returns

I don't care about that she's done with movies and other shit. I'm not here for that. But this is NOT Janet's last musical album. I see through your bullshit.. Its sad when people agree or take you seriously when what you're saying has ZERO credibility.. ZERO. You have been a villain in Janet's career (as of late) since mid-2015.. you're mad bc she doesn't listen to you. You're mad bc she's not Beyoncé or competing with the lessors anymore. I get it.. but stay mad when she releases more music

You remind me of Trump/his ignorant supporters... 

Idiot claim: "millions of illegal immigrants voted...." 

Question their claim: "oh.. and you got that figure from..."

Idiot: "Errrrrrr the internet?"

• Upvote 4

Personally attacking me for attacking your rhetoric is a sure sign you're a troll spewing you're on shit from your mouth. 

Unbreakable is not Janet's final album. You can't state something without giving evidence.. clear and concise evidence and not some bull shit you pulled out your ass bc of your emotions or maybe you want attention. Idk. I don't care what your motivation is. Again, continue driving that Depressed bus.. make sure you drive it off a cliff before Janet returns

I don't care about that she's done with movies and other shit. I'm not here for that. But this is NOT Janet's last musical album. I see through your bullshit.. Its sad when people agree or take you seriously when what you're saying has ZERO credibility.. ZERO. You have been a villain in Janet's career (as of late) since mid-2015.. you're mad bc she doesn't listen to you. You're mad bc she's not Beyoncé or competing with the lessors anymore. I get it.. but stay mad when she releases more music

You remind me of Trump/his ignorant supporters... 

Idiot claim: "millions of illegal immigrants voted...." 

Question their claim: "oh.. and you got that figure from..."

Idiot: "Errrrrrr the internet?"

You done trying to be the super fan? The shtick is old. Stop living your life in denial. 

You done trying to be the super fan? The shtick is old. Stop living your life in denial. 

gurl she just took the time out of her Janhova worship,  to translate your je ne sais quoi bullshit( when all that shit wasn't necessary in first place, because every damn post in this thread is in English), and all you have to offer is 3 little sentences, gurl bye.

• Upvote 1

gurl she just took the time out of her Janhova worship,  to translate your je ne sais quoi bullshit( when all that shit wasn't necessary in first place, because every damn post in this thread is in English), and all you have to offer is 3 little sentences, gurl bye.

Uhhh, ouais. :umm: Je n'ai pas a ecriver beaucoup. Juste parce qu'il a ecriver beaucoup, je n'ai pas ecriver beaucoup aussie. Tf? Et qui est tu? :umm:

Funny You mentioned that I'm living in denial while you copy and paste Your replies from Google Translate. Look in the mirror my friend... no lies will be told

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2

Uhhh, ouais. :umm: Je n'ai pas a ecriver beaucoup. Juste parce qu'il a ecriver beaucoup, je n'ai pas ecriver beaucoup aussie. Tf? Et qui est tu? :umm:

clearly im not one of the great depressed.....

you need a pat on the back for your post counts?

aww she special.:wub:

Edited by nik
  • Upvote 1

Funny You mentioned that I'm living in denial while you copy and paste Your replies from Google Translate. Look in the mirror my friend... no lies will be told

I took French for four years. 

1421035217_chrissy-zoom-c3d64a5a-1c4c-4a

clearly im not one of the great depressed.....

you need a pat on the back for your post counts?

aww she special.:wub:

Don't touch my hair.

• Upvote 1

I took French for four years. 

1421035217_chrissy-zoom-c3d64a5a-1c4c-4a

Don't touch my hair.

And I took Spanish for 6... 1) you ain't shit 2) This French seemed to literally come out of no where. It's like you used Google Translate to translate your bull shit

3) I'm not going to get into some forum war with you. You'd win... but what you lost.. was the battle. Good day sir

• Upvote 3

And I took Spanish for 6... 1) you ain't shit 2) This French seemed to literally come out of no where. It's like you used Google Translate to translate your bull shit

3) I'm not going to get into some forum war with you. You'd win... but what you lost.. was the battle. Good day sir

I'm sensing some repressed anger. Tell me Game, who hurt you? 

tumblr_oaoczxgY121qmrl73o1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1

I just ralized that the Unbreakable non era has brought Austin and I together, something I would've never imagined. Being on the same page with that bitch, and Game and I battling. I thought it would've been the total opposite. I'll stay out of this one, grab my Grandview White Niagara wine, and just enjoy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just ralized that the Unbreakable non era has brought Austin and I together, something I would've never imagined. Being on the same page with that bitch, and Game and I battling. I thought it would've been the total opposite. I'll stay out of this one, grab my Grandview White Niagara wine, and just enjoy. 

There's nothing to see here.. I'm not going back and forth with the King of Trolls

• Upvote 1

ga maar dit lekker vertalen schateke, 't houdt je bezig terwijl je een baan zoekt hehe x mwah