Grammys 2017 nominations revealed

bu.

Even though the single campaign is just getting started, I hope Gaga performs something other than Million Reasons. 

Rihanna must perform Kiss It Better to make up for the canceled performance last year and celebrate the inevitable victory for Best R&B Song. Perhaps a medley of the singles?

Ariana is definitely going to perform, I just hope it's not Side To Side. The less I see of Nicki, the better.

I'm sure Gisele Carter is going to perform the whole Grapefruit album. I'll pass.

I can't get into Miss 25's music, but of course it'll be vocally cute and raved about forever.

I need to listen to Views From The 6 again. I honestly don't remember being impressed with the album. I think each of his releases declines in quality, but the hits keep coming. Pretty sure I just like his sexy ass more than his music at this point. 

My hubby Bruno better satisfy me and serve us some Versace On The Floor.

I hope Solange gets a performance. I loooove the album, especially Cranes In The Sky.