Sooooo Mariah's World....

Bailey

There was a mild discussion in the other thread about her. I haven't seen it yet but I'm looking forward to tonight

Side-note: All I Want For Christmas has charted at #23 this year on Hot 200 and is currently at #5 in the UK midweeks. 

probably because folks didnt know where nor when the show would premiere,

Probably because no one cares what Mariah is faking on her reality tv show

well duh. She Invented christmas 

Basically. It's the only reason it exists under Trump's America. (Just don't tell them she's basically black :shifty: )

Nah don't cancel it it's entertaining as fuck imo

The Kii is it got average/acceptable rattings on E!, but it also aired on Bravo where it got above average rattings thanks to following Real Housewives Of ATL, that I find hilarious lol

Molly had me kii'ing :lmao:. Her breaking both rules within minutes :lmao:

Much as I cant stand her I actually enjoyed it. I thought she was gonna be surrounded an emtourage of a billion ppl all the time but it was basically her and her assistant orher and her choreographer. It made her seem more "normal" than Ive ever seen her. She had her diva aka "grand" moments that seemed so put on for the cameras of course which is corny but whatever.