The Official Fifth Harmony Thread

Kishi

fifth-harmony-JKL-march-2016-billboard-6

Pictured from left to right: Dinah Jane Hansen (Polynesian American from Santa Ana, CA); Lauren Jauregui (Cuban American from Miami, FL); Camila Capello (Cuban/Mexican from Havana, Cuba and Miami, FL); Normani Kordei Hamilton (African American from Atlanta, GA, New Orleans, LA, and Houston, TX); and Ally Brooke Hernandez (Mexican American from San Antonio, TX).

In light of Camila Capello's departure, I figure I'd give it a go at this thread.

Originally auditioned as five solo artists on X Factor in 2012, they were grouped together by Simon Cowell and made it to 3rd place. They released their Better Together EP in 2013, debut album Reflection in 2015, and sophomore album 7/27 this past May. They're mostly known for their hits "Worth It" and "Work From Home". Drama has followed the group (online mostly) due to issues with Camila's side projects and celebrity friendships, management, crazy overbearing stans, visible tension in interviews, and stage parents.

I've sat behind them at the Billboard Latin Music Awards last year and had a brief interaction with them, nice ladies. Got to see them perform at Premios Juventud and the Y100 Jingle Ball last year. Became a big fan of theirs, kinda disappointed with the news, but not as much as when Ginger Spice left the Spice Girls.

Any thoughts on 5H?

Edited by Kishi

Lord Camila tried to put them on blast but now they just put her on blast and letting the world know how she refused to sit down and have meetings with them to discuss the future and of course L.A. Reid's trouble making ass is involved. Right now there's a #CamilaIsOverParty just like they had a #TaylorIsOverParty lol

• Upvote 1