Janet and James's long lost daughter....

BlackCat1989

First those are not assumptions about Randy & Tito they are true. Randy was even in a car accident where he had been drinking, and that's not what it's based off that's just an example. Nonetheless, no one is comparing the Debarges as better or worse than the Jacksons I'm basically saying, Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. 

I personally don't see life as disposable whether abortion or whatever else. Janet would have known long before any pregnancy what she was up against. I have said countless times I do not think the rumor is true, but my initial response was to the person saying wouldn't it be funny if it was...

no it would not be funny. And you better fucking believe if Janet went to court behind custody of her OWN child - they would not give custody to a grandmother over a stable mother. That's bull shit that she would have had a real battle to keep her birth child. Let's stop reaching and looking at the Debarge's as this intimidating family that could have snatched Janet's child and damaged the child while Janet would have been helpless - IF THE RUMOR WAS TRUE. 

You guys are really overstating the Debarge issue just to overlook the connection Janet herself had to it. 

i clearly remember when randy had his accident and there was never any mention of him being drunk, and when did tito have a drinking problem, where are you getting this stuff? and when did it make a person trash if they give a child up for adoption, its better for a person who realize they are not able to raise a child to allow someone who want to be parent adopt the child and give it a stable life. anyway, none of this apply to janet because she didnt have a kid by him, and if she did katherine would have raised it at hayvenhurst like she did her other grandkids, why would she send randy way to columbia to bring his kids back but allow her baby girl to give her child away.

• Upvote 2

I'm not going to continue going back and forth. I've said what I said. My opinion remains, and it seems to remain with the endorsement of Janet herself. Saying that DESPITE the bull shit that many here feels is grounds for abortion & adoption - she would never have a child and not allow them to know who their father is. Furthermore, Janet's deep loyalty characteristics ( from business to family) & family support history shows that she would keep her family (a hypothetical child) close & fight for them if she had to. 

Janet loved James in spite of, she's fought for her brother when he faced devastating allegations, she's constantly tried to rebuild with her father who at times had been called abusive, she's fought publicly with her sister & then mended the bond, she's gone through hell in the industry & she continuously discusses her strength. She also had always been known to be a fighter even if her public persona was meek. 

You keep discrediting the person Janet is when you create these reasons you think she could not have handled being a mother or accepting the responsibility of the person she married, loved, & continuously laid with DESPITE their demons. 

P.S. Mike's addiction started with Pepsi & lasted off & on until his death. Not just the 90s. 

@jarrylf I just watched GUHH. And like I thought they give some Bullshit ass answer. JRinvestagates ain't shit. He was promoting his appearance on the show a few weeks ago on Instagram. So I left a comment asking him did he know about James's brother Young Debarge saying that the secret daughter name was Renee back in 2005. Because that's where he got that info from he ain't fooling nobody. He told me to keep watching the show to see what happens then deleted my comment.

I lol when Kristinia said oh this must be true because she doesn't want to meet with me. Girl Bye! They are carrying this mess on to next season. 

I can't get over how they did that so hilariously fake. That's my thing with these scripted reality shows, it's too funny (I do believe the abuse storyline with MJB's stepdaughter, but that's the only drama that seems legit, everything else is SO scripted & rehersed it's HILARIOUS). THIS will be her storyline as long as she's on the show. I'd put money on the bet that they won't have a "answer" to the question by the season premiere.

i clearly remember when randy had his accident and there was never any mention of him being drunk, and when did tito have a drinking problem, where are you getting this stuff? and when did it make a person trash if they give a child up for adoption, its better for a person who realize they are not able to raise a child to allow someone who want to be parent adopt the child and give it a stable life. anyway, none of this apply to janet because she didnt have a kid by him, and if she did katherine would have raised it at hayvenhurst like she did her other grandkids, why would she send randy way to columbia to bring his kids back but allow her baby girl to give her child away.

PREACH IT! Like why is adoption such a bad option. Given the situation if she had/has some personal issue with aborting, it's the only realistic answer to ensure she'd live the life she wanted to live with no regrets and do the best thing for the "situation" (I really don't think she carried a kid to term, Muva knows how to hide, but she was VERY public through every year in the 80's except 1988 soooooo yea I don't see it)

I'm not going to continue going back and forth. I've said what I said. My opinion remains, and it seems to remain with the endorsement of Janet herself. Saying that DESPITE the bull shit that many here feels is grounds for abortion & adoption - she would never have a child and not allow them to know who their father is. Furthermore, Janet's deep loyalty characteristics ( from business to family) & family support history shows that she would keep her family (a hypothetical child) close & fight for them if she had to. 

Janet loved James in spite of, she's fought for her brother when he faced devastating allegations, she's constantly tried to rebuild with her father who at times had been called abusive, she's fought publicly with her sister & then mended the bond, she's gone through hell in the industry & she continuously discusses her strength. She also had always been known to be a fighter even if her public persona was meek. 

You keep discrediting the person Janet is when you create these reasons you think she could not have handled being a mother or accepting the responsibility of the person she married, loved, & continuously laid with DESPITE their demons. 

P.S. Mike's addiction started with Pepsi & lasted off & on until his death. Not just the 90s. 

Um the most important part of the rumor that you're missing is that the invisible child was up for adoption, if the kids adopted more than likely Janet wouldn't want the kid to know who EITHER of their parents are as most parents who put their kids up for adoption do.

And what you're also missing in every single 1 of those examples is she did what she had to do and was supposed to do with each scenerio, let go of each of those situations, She left James because he was damaging her life (and any future with him would do the same, if she didn't see that, she'd still be with him). With her father she kept a distance and didn't get closer to him (by her own account) until the 2000s. With LaToya she had to let LaToya find her way back to mend that AND LaToya was being controlled and has distanced herself from the person she was when she was saying the lies she said. And yea she was there for MJ with the allegations because she believed he didn't do it, but she had to let go of him and the addiction issue. She's shown throughout her career and her life she knows when to be a fighter and when it's nothing you can do but do your own thing and go your own way. And whether or not she'd be a good mother isn't the topic, it's what she'd have to endure being a mother to a DeBarge  on top of what she was dealing with.

And didn't become a problem where rehab or attention was needed for it until the 90's. To the best of public knowlege he was fully a functioning addict in the 80's and was keeping this a secret. Janet wasn't driving around Compton and South Central in the mornings to pick him up at crack houses (I've honestly met 2 people out here who were recovering addicts who have Janet stories that are pretty intense about her picking up James), not the same issue or the same extreme at all.

• Upvote 1

Muthaphuckin Bestseller chille lol

It's a shame the DeBarges spend so much time pluggin imaginary children and not their tell all books, Im seriously interested in reading these lol

Like someone said on Twitter "All of these real Debarge children out here but they focusing on the imagery one" Both Bunny's and Tommy's books were sad as hell tho.

Like someone said on Twitter "All of these real Debarge children out here but they focusing on the imagery one" Both Bunny's and Tommy's books were sad as hell tho.

Have you read the moms? I hear Bunny & Tommy's are way better/informative ( I feel like I heard too that the moms had more info on Janet & James)

Have you read the moms? I hear Bunny & Tommy's are way better/informative ( I feel like I heard too that the moms had more info on Janet & James)

I refuse to read Mama D's book. I don't want to hear anymore of her excuses. She went from one abuser man to another. Her second husband also abused her younger 5 kids. By then I bet them kids were like wild animals. One of the baby mamas said that it ain't a Debarge house unless there was a hole in the wall. And both Babyface and Jermiane said that they were ghetto. Folks I've talked to who have read the book say she glosses over a lot of stuff. Which isn't surprising. I'd expect she would.

YUP:

"The Damned Baby: DeBarge Dirt"

*Holf for pic where its Janet and James togethet but just close up on Janet with James arm around her neck, we want people to buy this bitch*

If you want it to sell... Janet's name has to be in the title... coz we know Debarge isn't going to get me us an Award :coffee: 

"The Damned Baby: Janet Jackson's 80s Baby" 

NYT Best seller... from the creator of True U

I don't remember typing this or reading your posts ? 

Edited by Game