Janet and James's long lost daughter....

BlackCat1989

.......And these are supposed to be her parents?

Related image

To believe that that's a Jackson or even a DeBarge you gotta be smokin some STRONG Cra--- never mind.......

The media is dumb as fuck for giving this shit as much life as they have, anyone who belives this looks that much more stupid now LOFL

I mean......ignoring the fact that there's ZERO Jackson resemblence (MJ's 3 kids are more likely to be Jacksons than her EASILY), I follow/am associated with DeBarges....they have strong genes and resemblences, they come in all shapes and sizes and colors and tones like the Jacksons but none of them look like her.....

I wonder what James got for spilling this made up info......he's back in rehab.....coincedence?  AGAIN I'll leave a visual aide cause I don't know how many of yall (I doubt none) followed the Debarges but to give refference for those who havent....these are supposed to be her family....
Debarges....

Debarges (5 of the 10 siblings)
Image result for the debarge siblings

Jacksons
Image result for The Jackson family

• Upvote 2

.......And these are supposed to be her parents?

Related image

To believe that that's a Jackson or even a DeBarge you gotta be smokin some STRONG Cra--- never mind.......

The media is dumb as fuck for giving this shit as much life as they have, anyone who belives this looks that much more stupid now LOFL

I mean......ignoring the fact that there's ZERO Jackson resemblence (MJ's 3 kids are more likely to be Jacksons than her EASILY), I follow/am associated with DeBarges....they have strong genes and resemblences, they come in all shapes and sizes and colors and tones like the Jacksons but none of them look like her.....

I wonder what James got for spilling this made up info......he's back in rehab.....coincedence?  AGAIN I'll leave a visual aide cause I don't know how many of yall (I doubt none) followed the Debarges but to give refference for those who havent....these are supposed to be her family....
Debarges....

Debarges (5 of the 10 siblings)
Image result for the debarge siblings

Jacksons
Image result for The Jackson family

And i'v been told that James much like his brother El has a lot more children out there then the 3 he claims. But the only one that they care to find is the one he supposedly had with Janet. Let me guess why.....

• Upvote 1

Eh as much as I don't think it's true, we only know as much as she wants us to and anythings possible. And honestly it wouldn't bother me....cause it doesn't change that she slays and is the best in the biz.

Considering all of the tea that has been spilled on the Debarges... If Janet does have a kid from him I can see why she would want to keep that child away from the Debarges and their dreadful mother. The mess that has gone down in that family would blow your mind!!! 

• Upvote 1

Considering all of the tea that has been spilled on the Debarges... If Janet does have a kid from him I can see why she would want to keep that child away from the Debarges and their dreadful mother. The mess that has gone down in that family would blow your mind!!! 

If anything, no one has the right to rob a child from their family. That child COULD be the fix to generational issues. It's my belief, that every so often a special child is born in a chaotic family that tends to heal old wounds or bring peace to certain situations just because theirs something "special" about the child. 

Beyond all that, Janet would be a trash ass person to literally deny an entire human life. Completely devaluing them by making them no more than a rumor. That's trash as fuck. And trust me, the Debarges have skeletons but the Jacksons also have demons. Let's not forget some of the grandchildren are sibling-cousins. So I can't see how Janet having a child from James would be any worse. Let's not act like they're so high above that family. They're not. Birds of a feather...

My biggest thought is, she either miscarried or aborted the child. Either way she kept it private but I do believe there is some truth to the pregnancy. I think she regretted whatever it was and how it went down. 

If anything, no one has the right to rob a child from their family. That child COULD be the fix to generational issues. It's my belief, that every so often a special child is born in a chaotic family that tends to heal old wounds or bring peace to certain situations just because theirs something "special" about the child. 

Beyond all that, Janet would be a trash ass person to literally deny an entire human life. Completely devaluing them by making them no more than a rumor. That's trash as fuck. And trust me, the Debarges have skeletons but the Jacksons also have demons. Let's not forget some of the grandchildren are sibling-cousins. So I can't see how Janet having a child from James would be any worse. Let's not act like they're so high above that family. They're not. Birds of a feather...

My biggest thought is, she either miscarried or aborted the child. Either way she kept it private but I do believe there is some truth to the pregnancy. I think she regretted whatever it was and how it went down. 

The Jacksons are messy no doubt about it....most families are. But the Debarges hold a special place. The same siblings cousin situation has happened in the Debarge with you guessed it James and one of the other brothers.

So you think one child could fix an entire family....where they do that at. If having a child can't fix a marriage how the heck is it supposed to fix an entire family. If Janet gave a child up for an adoption she would NOT be a trash ass person. Giving up a child is a selfless act. James was and still a crack addict he was NEVER father material. And I see so many people say oh well Janet could have kept this baby because she had the money to take care of it. Raising a child is more than having the money to do so. Their are millions of people around the world who have kids that don't deserve them. They are neglected mistreated and killed because their parents are not parents. We don't know what Janet may have endured during that time. And with Joe as a father I'm quite sure it wasn't easy for her. 

And another thing The Jacksons weren't raping and abusing each other the way that the Debarges continue to do....They also didn't allow drugs to devastate their entire family either.

The Jacksons are messy no doubt about it....most families are. But the Debarges hold a special place. The same siblings cousin situation has happened in the Debarge with you guessed it James and one of the other brothers.

So you think one child could fix an entire family....where they do that at. If having a child can't fix a marriage how the heck is it supposed to fix an entire family. If Janet gave a child up for an adoption she would NOT be a trash ass person. Giving up a child is a selfless act. James was and still a crack addict he was NEVER father material. And I see so many people say oh well Janet could have kept this baby because she had the money to take care of it. Raising a child is more than having the money to do so. Their are millions of people around the world who have kids that don't deserve them. They are neglected mistreated and killed because their parents are not parents. We don't know what Janet may have endured during that time. And with Joe as a father I'm quite sure it wasn't easy for her. 

And another thing The Jacksons weren't raping and abusing each other the way that the Debarges continue to do....They also didn't allow drugs to devastate their entire family either.

You don't know any of these people, first. But here are some solid facts. The Jacksons did have drugs ruin their family, as a matter of fact the most socially prominent family member was killed behind a drug addiction & mistreatment. Also, they invited James & his addiction into their home to live. KNOWING he was an addict, so the idea that this family, or Janet, is so foreign to a lifestyle of drugs & substance abuse is BS. For God's sake, at 9 years old Janet was around coke snorting celebrities in Studio 54. By no means was she this saint who had no clue about the perils of drugs. Not to mention, other family members with substance abuse issues. 

The Jacksons are a family that also has their own demons. If you lay down with someone knowing who they are, you do not become so self righteous that you hide the child you create without giving ANYONE in the family an opportunity to know. You are doing the CHILD a disservice. Yes, one person can heal not only a family but the world. Some people have so much influence within them they are a blessing to everything they touch. Now granted can we say that would definitely be the case, no but if you hide the child you take a way the potential of ever knowing. 

Giving a child up is not a selfless act, that's your opinion. It can also be argued that it's a selfish act because you wanted to avoid the responsibility you created. So you leave that child in the hands of someone else, completely negating the inherent abandonment issues you may impact that child with.  Especially to turn around at 50 & celebrate having your first - IF THIS WAS TRUE, Janet would be trash in my eyes. Hands down period. 

You don't know any of these people, first. But here are some solid facts. The Jacksons did have drugs ruin their family, as a matter of fact the most socially prominent family member was killed behind a drug addiction & mistreatment. Also, they invited James & his addiction into their home to live. KNOWING he was an addict, so the idea that this family, or Janet, is so foreign to a lifestyle of drugs & substance abuse is BS. For God's sake, at 9 years old Janet was around coke snorting celebrities in Studio 54. By no means was she this saint who had no clue about the perils of drugs. Not to mention, other family members with substance abuse issues. 

The Jacksons are a family that also has their own demons. If you lay down with someone knowing who they are, you do not become so self righteous that you hide the child you create without giving ANYONE in the family an opportunity to know. You are doing the CHILD a disservice. Yes, one person can heal not only a family but the world. Some people have so much influence within them they are a blessing to everything they touch. Now granted can we say that would definitely be the case, no but if you hide the child you take a way the potential of ever knowing. 

Giving a child up is not a selfless act, that's your opinion. It can also be argued that it's a selfish act because you wanted to avoid the responsibility you created. So you leave that child in the hands of someone else, completely negating the inherent abandonment issues you may impact that child with.  Especially to turn around at 50 & celebrate having your first - IF THIS WAS TRUE, Janet would be trash in my eyes. Hands down period. 

You're right I don't know any of these people. However I do know people associated with the Debarge family. And no drugs DID NOT devastate the entire Jackson family. Michael was overtaken by drugs among other things ....he is just one member of the family verses all 10 of Debarges being overtaken.

The Jacksons mainly Katherine  invited James to stay because he was married to her youngest daughter. They knew he was a druggie and wanted to make sure Janet was protected. It is a fact that Joe did not like James. Even going as far as to telling him to jump when James was trying to kill himself in front of the family. The family knew James was bad news Janet however thought she could help him....she could NOT. 

It could also be argued that abortion is a selfish act. I am really interested to know why would you be okay with Janet aborting a baby verses her  putting her child up for adoption. Because personally I would choose adoption over abortion any day....and that's coming from someone who is pro-choice.

Edited by BlackCat1989

You're right I don't know any of these people. However I do know people associated with the Debarge family. And no drugs DID NOT devastate the entire Jackson family. Michael was overtaken by drugs among other things ....he is just one member of the family verses all 10 of Debarges being overtaken.

The Jacksons mainly Katherine  invited James to stay because he was married to her youngest daughter. They knew he was a druggie and wanted to make sure Janet was protected. It is a fact that Joe did not like James. Even going as far as to telling him to jump when James was trying to kill himself in front of the family. The family knew James was bad news Janet however thought she could help him....she could NOT. 

It could also be argued that abortion is a selfish act. I am really interested to know why would you be okay with Janet aborting a baby verses her  putting her child up for adoption. Because personally I would choose adoption over abortion any day....and that's coming from someone who is pro-choice.

I've never heard a story of Joe telling him to jump. As a matter of fact I heard James tell that story and he never said Joe was there. I'd like to know more about him being there. Also, I'm not disputing whether Joe liked him or not. 

I never said I would be ok with Janet having aborted the child. I said I believe she either did that or miscarried. I'm actually pro-life, personally. I consider abortion murder as well, and do not agree with it. And it would be foul to do that without telling the father. Nonetheless it still has a different stain from having this child and denying it on so many levels in front of its face. So either way, I disagree with how it could have been handled but denial of an alive human is very very disrespectful to me. 

I've never heard a story of Joe telling him to jump. As a matter of fact I heard James tell that story and he never said Joe was there. I'd like to know more about him being there. Also, I'm not disputing whether Joe liked him or not. 

I never said I would be ok with Janet having aborted the child. I said I believe she either did that or miscarried. I'm actually pro-life, personally. I consider abortion murder as well, and do not agree with it. And it would be foul to do that without telling the father. Nonetheless it still has a different stain from having this child and denying it on so many levels in front of its face. So either way, I disagree with how it could have been handled but denial of an alive human is very very disrespectful to me. 

The part about Joe telling James to jump was revealed in one of Jermaine's baby mama books. She was apparently there and saw this go down years before James even spoke on it.

What I was getting at was you seemed okay with her having an abortion because you said nothing about that being wrong before in your other post. I would think a pro-life person would label a person who gets an abortion as "trash ass" rather then a person who give the baby up for adoption. She didn't "murder" the child as some would say. In essense your saying you wouldn't loose respect for her if she had an abortion but you would if she had a child and put it up for adoption even though your pro-life..... And James was the one who said that he thought she aborted the baby... So he would have known. I don't believe she did either.  I believe Janet lost her baby...a stillborn.... Cuz you know that does happen. 

Edited by BlackCat1989

When you say deny do you mean saying "no I don't have a child"? I mean I don't think shes been asked publicly?

When you say deny do you mean saying "no I don't have a child"? I mean I don't think shes been asked publicly?

Yes I mean in public. She was asked on Miss Jones interview, and by Charlemagne if I'm not mistaken.  Her response was, "No that is not true, I would never do that. I would never have a child and deny them from their father." - I believe that very much about her.

I don't believe she would do that, because it is disrespectful & abandoning to publicly deny the child & deny it a family that is curious about it.

Although, I am pro-life I also think that would have been a terrible decision...but no I would not call a person trash ass for it. I think to have experienced feelings of abandonment, and come from a family that is obviously accepting of more children & being a village then publicly deny the child would be trash. Especially if the rumor is someone close to her raised the child. Any scenario like that is disrespectful. Then you have a new child & celebrate it publicly...while this other child is watching you from within your own surrounding.  

At the end of the day, I think she lost the child one way or another. I do not believe she birthed it & denied it. 

Yes I mean in public. She was asked on Miss Jones interview, and by Charlemagne if I'm not mistaken.  Her response was, "No that is not true, I would never do that. I would never have a child and deny them from their father." - I believe that very much about her.

I don't believe she would do that, because it is disrespectful & abandoning to publicly deny the child & deny it a family that is curious about it.

Although, I am pro-life I also think that would have been a terrible decision...but no I would not call a person trash ass for it. I think to have experienced feelings of abandonment, and come from a family that is obviously accepting of more children & being a village then publicly deny the child would be trash. Especially if the rumor is someone close to her raised the child. Any scenario like that is disrespectful. Then you have a new child & celebrate it publicly...while this other child is watching you from within your own surrounding.  

At the end of the day, I think she lost the child one way or another. I do not believe she birthed it & denied it. 

Respect your opinion, but im pretty sure Janet hasn't stepped within a metre of Charlamagne. I would like to hear the Miss Jones interview but genuinely don't ever remember her discussing it publicly

Edited by vibeology

Really??? Snap

Yes she denied it back in 2008. Discipline was #1 and she was doing interviews. Miss jones striaght out asked her about the rumor. Janet said I don't have a child out there. I would never keep a child from its father. She denied it again years before in Vibe in 2001. Then again in 2005. So yes she has spoken out about this time and time again. 

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 1

Im sorry but yea I'd rather Janet give the kid up for adoption & go the path she did rather than have it raised by the DeBarges in the 90's. Like seriously, the Jacksons have their issues for sure...but...The Debarges make them look normal, like SERIOUSLY, EVERY ONE of the Debarge siblings was on drugs (Bunny DeBarge, Randy DeBarge AND their mother said so), and there's been so much abuse so many problems. If James had full parental rights over Janet & his daughter, I think things would've gotten ugly personally because of where he was at the time. Like no drama about the Jacksons can honestly top the drama of the Debarges (and that's a challenge I dare anyone to bring a example to compare).

Something that was always stupid to me about the rumor is that any Jackson sibling would've raised her (specifically, "she was raised by Rebbie in the south"), except Rebbie had a career in the 80's and was living in Vegas & L.A., releasing albums and touring all over with her kids.... The funny thing is people who eat that bull like it's their fave meal mostly don't know Rebbie released anything beyond Centipede, so imagined she just did nothing but have her family. All 9 of the Jacksons were VERY public between 1980-1990 so it's really stupid to think anybody was stuck at home raising a secret kid.

That's my issue with this rumor alot of time these days, the lazyness. Like again I grant that we don't see or know everything, but with her & her family you can see alot and find out alot easily with what's available for public consumption & opinion.

• Upvote 2

Respect your opinion, but im pretty sure Janet hasn't stepped within a metre of Charlamagne. I would like to hear the Miss Jones interview but genuinely don't ever remember her discussing it publicly

It was a phone interview. Charlemagne worked with Miss Jones at the time. They were being very rude during the interview but Janet held her own. They even tried to put her on the spot and asked her to sing Young Love, and she told them "if you want to see the show you have to buy a ticket." 

This isn't an opinion this is a fact. You just missed the interview. 

Im sorry but yea I'd rather Janet give the kid up for adoption & go the path she did rather than have it raised by the DeBarges in the 90's. Like seriously, the Jacksons have their issues for sure...but...The Debarges make them look normal, like SERIOUSLY, EVERY ONE of the Debarge siblings was on drugs (Bunny DeBarge, Randy DeBarge AND their mother said so), and there's been so much abuse so many problems. If James had full parental rights over Janet & his daughter, I think things would've gotten ugly personally because of where he was at the time. Like no drama about the Jacksons can honestly top the drama of the Debarges (and that's a challenge I dare anyone to bring a example to compare).

Something that was always stupid to me about the rumor is that any Jackson sibling would've raised her (specifically, "she was raised by Rebbie in the south"), except Rebbie had a career in the 80's and was living in Vegas & L.A., releasing albums and touring all over with her kids.... The funny thing is people who eat that bull like it's their fave meal mostly don't know Rebbie released anything beyond Centipede, so imagined she just did nothing but have her family. All 9 of the Jacksons were VERY public between 1980-1990 so it's really stupid to think anybody was stuck at home raising a secret kid.

That's my issue with this rumor alot of time these days, the lazyness. Like again I grant that we don't see or know everything, but with her & her family you can see alot and find out alot easily with what's available for public consumption & opinion.

Exactly!!!! I shutter to think about how that kid would have been raised within the Debarge family. James's daughter Kristinia had said that her father wasn't there for her growing up. He was always sprung out on drugs. Had this child existed you can bet your ass that Janet would have gotten full custody with no problem.

People swear up and down that Rebbie raised this child yet if you take a closer look you would see that around the same time Janet was pregnant so was Rebbie. Austin Rebbie's youngest child was born in 85. So you mean to tell me Rebbie was walking around with two babies plus a husband and her two other kids and trying to have a music career. While young Janet just hands over her baby to Rebbie and her career explodes right after. Adding to that nobody ever sees this child.

• Upvote 1