Wanna get fkn pissed off?! ?

Dal

Absolutely disgusting and hell no he's not allowed to take her phone or do anything else to her.

she told the cop that the grown white man had her 7yo son in a chokehold for throwing paper on the ground and not picking it up and the cop straight up said to her "teach your son not to litter" !!! Wtf!!

remaing calm, she told the cop that if her son threw paper on the ground that still didn't give him the right to choke her son...and the officer replied "why not?"

ugh i wanted to jump through the screen on my phone when he said that!! I commend the mom for remaing as calm as she did.. incredible

she told the cop that the grown white man had her 7yo son in a chokehold for throwing paper on the ground and not picking it up and the cop straight up said to her "teach your son not to litter" !!! Wtf!!

remaing calm, she told the cop that if her son threw paper on the ground that still didn't give him the right to choke her son...and the officer replied "why not?"

ugh i wanted to jump through the screen on my phone when he said that!! I commend the mom for remaing as calm as she did.. incredible

Well good thing it went viral cause I just saw it on the news. Yeah I heard that bitch say "why not?" like bitch are you delusional or something? He knew her daughter was recording so I guess he figured he fucked up already so why not just go ahead and take it a step further since he was gonna lose his job anyway smh

that "why not" is whats gonna fuck him :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

This reminded me of the Trump protester who got punched in the face then got arrested for not doing anything. The officer and that man were totally in the wrong. The fact they just tried to justify attacking another person's child for a nonviolent offense alone...I KNOW had it been a black or any PoC man and a white child that officer would NOT respond in this way and that's the problem

Edited by BlackCat77
  • Upvote 2

the matter is still on-going, the police chief has spoken out and said this is not how they (the cops) handle things, and of course the family is lawyered up

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/new-video-reveals-fort-worth-cop-kicked-black-womans-15-year-old-daughter-after-handcuffing-here/

wtf? So now it's revealed he kicked the 15yr old girl who was recording even after he arrested her and she was in handcuffs? He needs to be charged with assault as well. He needs a criminal record.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...