BN: George Michael Died of Natural Causes

bu.

OH WOW!  I fucking loved him, and he was married too! Im in shock....although some of his last pictures he didnt look so good :(

ok edit I was reading Michael's wikipedia page and he and his partner had separated several years ago

Edited by Bailey.

So what drugs was he on? Prescription, Cocaine, and/or heroin? 

well his wikipedia page chronicles a long history of drug use and pot smoking for years, he was arrested several times for driving impaired and barred from driving for two years after one instance...George did a lot of stereotypical gay party boy kinda things, anonymous sex cruising and drugs

Even his later music was good. I liked his songs on his Patience album like Patience, Amazing, and John and Elvis are Dead and some songs from Older. Its sad that he's had to deal with so much grief   

I loved "Older" loved it bought that CD actually, and yes "Patience" had some gems on it too I really liked "Flawless" :wub:

https://youtu.be/QgGDcn46aW8

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 2

Even his later music was good. I liked his songs on his Patience album like Patience, Amazing, and John and Elvis are Dead and some songs from Older. Its sad that he's had to deal with so much grief   

that Patience album sold over 4 million copies ww. I've never even heard about it. It didn't do anything in the US but sold that much worldwide shows how great of an artist he was.

• Upvote 1

I loved "Older" loved it bought that CD actually, and yes "Patience" had some gems on it too I really liked "Flawless" :wub:

https://youtu.be/QgGDcn46aW8

I forgot about Flawless :asham: reminded me of Prince a bit

that Patience album sold over 4 million copies ww. I've never even heard about it. It didn't do anything in the US but sold that much worldwide shows how great of an artist he was.

Yeah Its crazy when you think about it. His sales in the US dropped severely after 1998. He's always had a large following outside the US though especially the UK and Europe in general.