Mariah Carey Fucked Up

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

This is my new favourite live performance of all time. :lol:

Seriously though, what the hell happened? At a stretch, she could probably be forgiven for missing her cues for Emotions if she really couldn't hear the music. But there was really no excuse for the WBT part of the performance - she clearly had no intention to sing even a single note of that live, and even her lip-syncing to that was just dropped halfway through the verses. Does she even know the lyrics to her own songs? Even her fans in the audience did a better job of lipping along to her songs!

• Upvote 1

Oh good grief Mariah. She is such a fucking asshole. So she fucked up. Shit happens. She should've just laughed it off, made a joke, or apologized. It's not that serious. Her attitude becomes more, and more repulsive. She is such an embarrassment. I was a huge fan. Now I wish her ass would retire and go the fuck away.

Does she know she's a little bottom heavy for costumes like that? :unsure: I can understand being a vocal embarrassment but visually she was a HUGE let down, I mean you can be a hog and get fatter, or you can be a pig and get slaughtered -_-

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

Someone check on Andy ?

Does she know she's a little bottom heavy for costumes like that? :unsure: I can understand being a vocal embarrassment but visually she was a HUGE let down, I mean you can be a hog and get fatter, or you can be a pig and get slaughtered -_-

Body shaming is not okay :umm: 

Performance shaming is okay tho and that's what we should be discussing; her performance, vocals, and career

Her choice of outfit is 95% questionable but Janet and Madonna are pretty close.. the latter more so but whatevs 

How did the dancers know what song it was though and when to start? -_- 

i mean.. why you gotta do that?

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

At this point... I think she should do 1 album as is, do all those generic JD wannabe We Belong Together ballads, the generic hoodriah tracks, and the 3 good songs (like she's done for the past couple of eras) and after the 2 months of promotion and it's forgotten, I think she should take her chances and get that vocal chord scrapping for those nodules, and take that 50/50 shot, it's scary cause on 1 hand it can restore her voice to maybe 20yrs ago or even better BUT it  can stop her from singing completely (ala Julie Andrews). But at this point she really doesn't have anything to lose in terms of her future as a vocalist or performer. If it goes wrong she can be a socialite, do like Whitney do a career branch being a executive producer, songwrite for others, produce for others....lipsync to her stuff....I'd still see her, my thing is if you goin to pay to see Mariah, you payin for the personality these days, she was never the girl who's live versions of her songs were better than the album versions (she was in the 1st 2 eras, there's amazing performances of VOL, Love Takes Time, Can't Let Go, Etc.. But somewhere between Music Box & Butterfly that changed). She really has WAY more to gain by doing the scrapping than to loose right now

Real talk this was either as bad as or worse than the TRL meltdown....and I'm feeling like I'm being generous with "as bad as"...

If the surgery goes right it'll be a Emancipation part 2. Hell even if it takes her voice she'd deserve credit for actually taking that chance.