It's Janet's husband B-Day

Bailey

It's coming! "I would like to wish my husband a Happy Birthday. MashAllah. My gift to him is the twins I canceled my tour for and gave birth to last month. Our love in unbreakable and they are our great forever. LUTFA" 

8lIp7N5.gif

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 6

Not speaking for Janet's relationship but I've seen this connection be disastrous to be honest. 

You literally pulled that out of your negative asshole but whatever... That has nothing to do with signs or whatever. People are so negative. No one cares what you've seen. We've all seen some shit but that's not relevant to Janet & Wissam and doesn't add to the convo. Ugh.. the Negative Nation strikes again

I'm not much into the signs thing. But I did find this. If this is true. Those fans wishing for a divorce might be in for a long wait.....this may be her forever. I pray that he is.

image.jpeg

Yasssss my best friends have been Taurus for the most part. 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

You literally pulled that out of your negative asshole but whatever... That has nothing to do with signs or whatever. People are so negative. No one cares what you've seen. We've all seen some shit but that's not relevant to Janet & Wissam and doesn't add to the convo. Ugh.. the Negative Nation strikes again

Yasssss my best friends have been Taurus for the most part. 

Game shut up. You're so fucking sensitive. The statement FOR ME was said because not only have I seen it be disastrous but it was news to me that they were even supposedly compatible signs. Period. You assumed it to be for a negative purpose. I said it's not about Janet. 

Anytime someone says something that doesn't sit well with you it's just the worst thing. Go the hell on. You assumed my intentions. 

We all have/had people surrounding our lives with shitty relationships. You bringing it up isn't relevant to this topic and this unknown relationship. You're being a Debbie downer and I'm calling it out. I'm not sensitive but when I smell bullshit I'm holding my nose and walking over it and warning others not to step in it

We all have/had people surrounding our lives with shitty relationships. You bringing it up isn't relevant to this topic and this unknown relationship. You're being a Debbie downer and I'm calling it out. I'm not sensitive but when I smell bullshit I'm holding my nose and walking over it and warning others not to step in it

I guess it's like you pointing out you're a Capricorn as a sense of validation. It's a statement as irrelevant as yours. It's a conversation thread it wasn't directed at Janet, you're very sensitive and ridiculous. 

I guess it's like you pointing out you're a Capricorn as a sense of validation. It's a statement as irrelevant as yours. It's a conversation thread it wasn't directed at Janet, you're very sensitive and ridiculous. 

Wissam's a Capricorn... Game's a Capricorn. That's relevant to the topic

You knowing two random people who had a horrible break up is irrelevant and just negative.

You're so negative you don't even see it. Sad. 

wissam is an aries, his bday was like a day after the dubia show. go to dj aktive instagram and you will see the post he made back in march when janet and wissam attended his party and he said happy birthday to wissam...google has that man's bday wrong.

• Upvote 1