"No Sleep" is ....

Bailey

Just listened to it last night while I was driving in the rain on my way to get some pizza for dinner...

imo, it sounds best when it's really raining outside...

great song, though I still wish it was the second single as opposed to the first..

it has more views than any Janet video on YT

Really?

I was actually saying to myself today that I find No Sleep infectious. I always find me singing it to myself, imagining that im floating round some big plush beach house.

I know many are bored of it but it still rocks to me

• Upvote 1

Really?

I was actually saying to myself today that I find No Sleep infectious. I always find me singing it to myself, imagining that im floating round some big plush beach house.

I know many are bored of it but it still rocks to me

I think that most of Janet's visual art precedes Youtube, as such most of it has been seen by the masses, so new things get a fairer shake than the older stuff. RN has like 12 million views.

• Upvote 1

Its her best 1st single since AFY imo. Were there other & better options, absolutely, MANY but this....just.....#Plush

as you said its a classic now, for radio (Urban) its a classic is undeniable ...when I play it on youtube I put on my headphones (Beats) and turn the volume to 100% :yahoo:so I can hear that thump