Beyoncé Cancels Coachella; Lady Gaga Steps Up

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Taken from her or will she ruin it :unsure: like Mariah Carey

they'll have to take it...they have already tried it once, after her SB performance and the BLM movement, but that didnt gain any traction.... :coffee:  Beyonce is too keen too ambitious, when it happens, they will have to take it...she wont be giving it

There are concerts performed by main stream musicians :sigh: old people 

kinda...depending on who signs on....its not mainstream enough yet, If it were it wouldnt have that "edge"  Oh Beyonce it about to make it not cool :)

Edited by Bailey.

I personally thought her look was the only redeeming factor besides the open cleavage. 

why do I not think it was that big a deal, she had an audio issue, and what people dont get is she couldnt hear the music as loud as the crowds are in NY on NYE ...I dont think that moment should be re-hashed

why do I not think it was that big a deal, she had an audio issue, and what people dont get is she couldnt hear the music as loud as the crowds are in NY on NYE ...I dont think that moment should be re-hashed

I mean they said she didn't rehearse but there's pictures of her rehearsing. She didn't do a soundcheck for Emotions though which is the main part that screwed up. She usually sings over a backing track and lips the main whistle for that song but they played the instrumental instead. And then she did We Belong Together which was the album version :lmao:. Multiple people screwed up including Mariah. I mean the chick humiliated herself for 7 minutes instead of just walking off. I'm confused as to how the dancers were on beat but she couldn't find herself. And the bits she did attempt she sounded rough as fuck.

But Norma saying she doesn't sing live on tour is lying. If that was the case then her vocals would be the same every show. As someone that has witnessed her live, they're not the same at every show except the climaxes of certain songs. It's annoying that her barely talked about tours have decent live vocals but her live televised performances in the last 5 years are horrible. She needs to fucking sort herself out and take responsibility. 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 1

I mean they said she didn't rehearse but there's pictures of her rehearsing. She didn't do a soundcheck for Emotions though which is the main part that screwed up. She usually sings over a backing track and lips the main whistle for that song but they played the instrumental instead. And then she did We Belong Together which was the album version :lmao:. Multiple people screwed up including Mariah. I mean the chick humiliated herself for 7 minutes instead of just walking off. I'm confused as to how the dancers were on beat but she couldn't find herself. And the bits she did attempt she sounded rough as fuck.

But Norma saying she doesn't sing live on tour is lying. If that was the case then her vocals would be the same every show. As someone that has witnessed her live, they're not the same at every show except the climaxes of certain songs. It's annoying that her barely talked about tours have decent live vocals but her live televised performances in the last 5 years are horrible. She needs to fucking sort herself out and take responsibility. 

i read she did in fact have a sound check and a new mic pac was requested

http://ew.com/music/2017/01/03/mariah-carey-new-years-eve-interview/

i read she did in fact have a sound check and a new mic pac was requested

http://ew.com/music/2017/01/03/mariah-carey-new-years-eve-interview/

Didn't she say during the performance she didn't soundcheck for Emotions? I can't remember. But she was apparently complaining about not hearing herself before the performance even started.

One of these days imma make it out there! They always have a great lineup

Didn't she say during the performance she didn't soundcheck for Emotions? I can't remember. But she was apparently complaining about not hearing herself before the performance even started.

One of these days imma make it out there! They always have a great lineup

Its all the way in Cali