What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

Who's gonna watch Orange Is the New Black s5? I just started it but it's not holding my attention much so far.

I have to catch up from the previous seasons its been a long time...content nowadays has to be on point to really hold the viewer because theres so much to see, Id rather hit House of Cards up, I actually kept up on that one

Who's gonna watch Orange Is the New Black s5? I just started it but it's not holding my attention much so far.

I'm on episode 4 I think.  I didn't read the spoilers when the season leaked earlier from those hackers.  Its a little off for me this season so far...but I do like some of the guards having to be in their underwear for episodes at a time.  I'm here for it.

the best ....soooooo good, did you see the Africans on the slave ship when the God Anansi shows up? His monologue was str8 up Samuel Jackson -_-

The one where Orlando Jones told the slaves to burn the ship?  He was excellent in that scene!

This show is like nothing I've seen on tv bar Game of Thrones.  I love the imagery and cinematography.  The story is kinda all over the place, but it's still a great show.  That Djin Muslim sex scene>>>>>>

And Gillian Anderson is kinda cool in this show.  I loved her Davie Bowie look. :lol: 

And Mr. Wednesday will never be shit. -_-

• Upvote 2

The one where Orlando Jones told the slaves to burn the ship?  He was excellent in that scene!

This show is like nothing I've seen on tv bar Game of Thrones.  I love the imagery and cinematography.  The story is kinda all over the place, but it's still a great show.  That Djin Muslim sex scene>>>>>>

And Gillian Anderson is kinda cool in this show.  I loved her Davie Bowie look. :lol: 

And Mr. Wednesday will never be shit. -_-

the cinematography is crazy insane genius ...Ive not seen anything like it before

Im trying to make it through 13 Reasons Why, but its hard because there are a number of issues with why the show overall is simply not believable, and suicide isnt one of those reasons, when Im done I will write up all of my frustrations with why this show forces me to suspend disbelief to get through it because there's a lot of stuff that goes on that I dont believe would ever happen in real life :sigh:

Edited by Bailey.

Wow just finished the last episode of American Gods.  That was the best episode so far.  The Queens were fabulous.  Sheba and Ostara goddess of the spring showed out. It really gave meaning to her character here and her motivations.  It was probably the most well done backstory of the show so far.

Image result for american gods sheba gifImage result for american gods sheba gif

• Upvote 2

Wow just finished the last episode of American Gods.  That was the best episode so far.  The Queens were fabulous.  Sheba and Ostara goddess of the spring showed out. It really gave meaning to her character here and her motivations.  It was probably the most well done backstory of the show so far.

Image result for american gods sheba gifImage result for american gods sheba gif

hold up homie :unsure:  did it leak?  (EDIT) it looks like it has :shifty:

Edited by Bailey.

ok so I had to stick with 13 Reasons Why longer of course :rolleyes: throwing aside my disbelief in some events, anywho they drag the shit out but it does finally get really good towards the end....otherwise I was stuck asking why not this and why didnt someone do that and blah blah

anywho -_- the actress that plays Sheri....she gives me Janet Jackson Biopic teas :shifty: she fine as fuck

Image result for sheri 13 reasons why actress

and the actor that plays Jeff.....whew lord its a fiyah

Image result for jeff 13 reasons why actress

ok so I had to stick with 13 Reasons Why longer of course :rolleyes: throwing aside my disbelief in some events, anywho they drag the shit out but it does finally get really good towards the end....otherwise I was stuck asking why not this and why didnt someone do that and blah blah

There's on be a second season ya know ? 

This was a great episode.  I loved the casting of Kristin Chenoweth as "Spring"..:lol: Mr. Wednesday really showed out this episode. 

Another amazing aspect were the faceless dancers at Ostara's shindig.  That was so random but still cool. 

• Upvote 1

This was a great episode.  I loved the casting of Kristin Chenoweth as "Spring"..:lol: Mr. Wednesday really showed out this episode. 

Another amazing aspect were the faceless dancers at Ostara's shindig.  That was so random but still cool. 

I was totally waiting for her to start singing a song to unleash her springtime powers....LOL

I would have been all the way here for it too

Edited by kidfresh832

the faceless dancers served my Velvet Rope tour teas in a good way -_-

I was totally waiting for her to start singing a song to unleash her springtime powers....LOL

I would have been all the way here for it too

Me too! :lmao: Once they showed her, I knew we were getting some musical number.  But she was fantastic as always.

the faceless dancers served my Velvet Rope tour teas in a good way -_-

It was so fucking cool.   I wonder how the ratings are?  It's renewed for a second season, I think.

• Upvote 1

Anybody ever watch "Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous"..? It's complete hilarity.. it's about a kid who just graduated high school (Bo Burnham) and he uses his life savings to hire a camera crew to shadow him and film everything so he can turn it into a reality show and become famous.. lol it's so smartly written and fast-paced and just plain funny.. 

Anybody ever watch "Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous"..? It's complete hilarity.. it's about a kid who just graduated high school (Bo Burnham) and he uses his life savings to hire a camera crew to shadow him and film everything so he can turn it into a reality show and become famous.. lol it's so smartly written and fast-paced and just plain funny.. 

never heard of it ...although Bo Burnham has a few specials on Netflix I believe maybe even this show too :unsure:

• Upvote 1

never heard of it ...although Bo Burnham has a few specials on Netflix I believe maybe even this show too :unsure:

a couple of his stand-up specials are on Netflix and they're both excellent.. Zach Stone isn't on Netflix, though it should be 

Yass Deran can get it.  I am liking the character development this season for him especially.  He has been one note and closeted too long. 

tumblr_oa51d3cLYc1qzupkqo1_500.gif

Yes lawd! His character development is amazing this season.  He's basically growing up and trying to stand on his own, unlike Craig.  :sigh:

What I do hate is that they haven't focused on his sexuality this season, so far.  I wanna see some man on man action!

And Jay got a fat booty on him. :ph34r: