What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Star Trek Discovery.....they kinda taking the series and going dark, lots of cursing, and plot lines that mirror today when it comes to terrorism and xenophobia, radical factions, all make this very interesting. The strongest character on the show is a black female

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 2 ....working on House of Cards, thats a mess right now because Kevin Spacey is in so much shit Netflix not only suspended production of the show's final season but they also fired Kevin Spacey......and Ive been so busy I forgot Supernatural and Walking Dead are back :excited:

Edited by Bailey.

"Mindhunter" on Netflix......best thing going

Just finished it last week, good show and the ending was interesting.  

apparently viewers are saying he spoke more in these new episodes than he has the entire series :lol:

Very smart to get a new actor.  He's a fully realized character now rather than a prop.

Finished the first half of Star Trek Discovery I enjoyed it and the ending was a good little cliffhanger lots of potential there for the next season.

The Punisher starts Friday on Netflix hope its good.  he was good in Daredevil season 2 so hopefully they developed from there.

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1