What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

...okay so for most of us its winter, which means cold days spent inside....I just got thru the first season of "Colony" its sci-fi which I love but it was only okay because it lacked the sci-fi element and went more for the procedural cop/investigative drama. Now I am cuing up Mr. Robot, which apparently scores high on critics and won the Golden Globe for Best TV Drama.....and he's cute :shifty:

what are u watching?

another one I have yet to get too....matter fact I passed out on Mr. Robot fast last night :lol:

Its nice seeing Ryan Phillipe in something. It felt like he'd just fell off of Earth. Has he done anything else in recent years?

If you haven't watched Stranger Things then I'mma disown you! That shit was good!

Shit yeah it was good.  Netflix shows are pretty high quality.  I love Sense8 on Netflix.  Season 1 is available and the 2 hour Christmas special they just did that continues where Season 1 left off.  I'd recommend that highly its got good writing and its got prominent gay, lesbian characters which I approve of.  Season 2 starts in May so you have time to catch up

I like all the Marvel shows on Netflix.  But if you arent into superhero shows you might not like them.  The writing is excellent and for the most part all the acting and action is great on them.  Daredevil, Luke Cage etc.

• Upvote 1

Shit yeah it was good.  Netflix shows are pretty high quality.  I love Sense8 on Netflix.  Season 1 is available and the 2 hour Christmas special they just did that continues where Season 1 left off.  I'd recommend that highly its got good writing and its got prominent gay, lesbian characters which I approve of.  Season 2 starts in May so you have time to catch up

I like all the Marvel shows on Netflix.  But if you arent into superhero shows you might not like them.  The writing is excellent and for the most part all the acting and action is great on them.  Daredevil, Luke Cage etc.

I started it but I couldn't get into it. My friend says to just keep going though because eventually it'll suck me in

Luke Cage is good although I've only seen the first episode!

Edited by Dammn Bu

ugh the oldest hoe trick in the book!.....so Im watching "Mr. Robot" and these two guys had sex which they showed on USA network :unsure:  anywho, the one guy is using the other for info only, he's not even gay but he's willing to go that far for what he wants....anywho he says "you need to shower" and the other guy goes to shower, and as soon as he does he's in his phone and pants pockets....ugh!! I ALWAYS leave my wallet under my car seat before a meet up....one guy tried that on me once, "oh you should shower before you go"   oh I knew what that was all about, so I gladly showered and came out smirking about how great the shower was thank you.....the other guy was laying in the bed with a "damn" look on his face...sorry you dont get to know more about me than you have shared yourself :)

Edited by Bailey.

If you haven't watched Stranger Things then I'mma disown you! That shit was good!

Anybody who hasn't watched Stranger Things is a hoe-_- Anyway i'm into a show called "Shameless". It's originally on Showtime but i'm watching all the seasons on Netflix. I found out about it about a month ago from a friend who recommended it and i'm hooked. It deal with all kinds of things from alcoholic/drug abusing father, gay son, teen pregnancy, school, dealing with mental disorders. It's also funny and cheerful sometimes.

Waiting for the new season of Stranger Things and House of Cards. Im gonna set up my Netflix again this weekend  and watch Black Mirrors.

"Mr. Robot" is fucking amazing....waaaaay better than I expected and it has former actors from House of Cards too

My 2016 Shows

1. American Crime Story:The People Vs. OJ Simpson

2. This Is Us (Season 1)

3. Shameless (Season 6)

4. You're The Worst (season 3)

5. Atlanta (season 1)

6.  Baskets (Season 1)

7. Shameless (season 7)

8. Speachless (season 1)

9. The Real Housewives Of Atlanta (season 9)

10.American Horror Story Roanoke

• Upvote 1

My 2016 Shows

2. This Is Us (Season 1)

3. Shameless (Season 6)

5. Atlanta (season 1)

6.  Baskets (Season 1)

7. Shameless (season 7)

8. Speachless (season 1)

yo number 1 was all dat and then some I lived for dat :coffee:

• 1 month later...

My 2016 Shows

2. This Is Us (Season 1)

3. Shameless (Season 6)

5. Atlanta (season 1)

6.  Baskets (Season 1)

7. Shameless (season 7)

8. Speachless (season 1)

"Shameless" is off to a really good start I like it