What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

Yes lawd! His character development is amazing this season.  He's basically growing up and trying to stand on his own, unlike Craig.  :sigh:

What I do hate is that they haven't focused on his sexuality this season, so far.  I wanna see some man on man action!

And Jay got a fat booty on him. :ph34r:

Him coming out to Smurf is HUGE development wise though.  That's like flat out coming out of the closet.  I actually find it more interesting that they are building up his personal character first before just dumping him in a relationship.  He needed to grow up first and learn who he is and he is doing that with the responsibility of the bar and stuff.  

Craig is just a hot mess. And Baz is fully stalled development wise.  He's just furniture at this point.

Him coming out to Smurf is HUGE development wise though.  That's like flat out coming out of the closet.  I actually find it more interesting that they are building up his personal character first before just dumping him in a relationship.  He needed to grow up first and learn who he is and he is doing that with the responsibility of the bar and stuff.  

Craig is just a hot mess. And Baz is fully stalled development wise.  He's just furniture at this point.

Im still watching AG over and over :wub: 

• 1 month later...

Insecure, Sense8, Chewing Gum, The Haves & The Have Nots, Greenleaf, Queen Sugar, Lucifer, Love & Hip-Hop, Basketball Wives, The Real Housewives, American Horror Story, New Girl, Power, Shades Of Blue, Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder, Kingdom, Law & Order, NCIS, Brooklyn 99, RuPauls Drag Race, American Greed, and The Mindy Project.

I'm always down for recommendations. I've been told Breaking Bad, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Games Of Thrones, True Blood, Shameless, 13 Reasons Why, and Walking Dead are shows to get into.

I'm going to give Orange Is The New Black another chance. Saw 4 episodes and couldn't get into it.

• Upvote 1

Insecure, Sense8, Chewing Gum, The Haves & The Have Nots, Greenleaf, Queen Sugar, Lucifer, Love & Hip-Hop, Basketball Wives, The Real Housewives, American Horror Story, New Girl, Power, Shades Of Blue, Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder, Kingdom, Law & Order, NCIS, Brooklyn 99, RuPauls Drag Race, American Greed, and The Mindy Project.

I'm always down for recommendations. I've been told Breaking Bad, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Games Of Thrones, True Blood, Shameless, 13 Reasons Why, and Walking Dead are shows to get into.

I'm going to give Orange Is The New Black another chance. Saw 4 episodes and couldn't get into it.

True Blood and Game of Thrones would be a whole lot to catch up on. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt would be easier, 13 Reasons Why is disturbing. Walking Dead would also be a lot to catch up on, but I do enjoy that show

• Upvote 1

American Gods sounds like its made for me, but I haven't bothered to start watching. I lack commitment when it comes to most shows but I'm gonna trust a try.

I do need to watch the latest season of House of Cards too.

OMG you must.....Im obessed over the production and cinematography alone, just get pass the first 10 gory minutes of Vikings and you will LOVE LOVE this show, and AG finished its first season of only 8 episodes you aint too far behind, but AG is very worth it

Edited by Bailey.

I do watch "Lucifer" but its not that ground breaking, if you have not seen "American Gods" you must, it just ended its first season only 8 episodes but it is epic!

• 2 weeks later...

Ima give this a spin but Im not sure ...I'll let you know, my shows are usually grade A material so I don't fuck around :coffee:

I just finished it.  If you don't like the individual Marvel Netflix series you wont like this.  But I enjoyed it.  It was only 8 episodes so they had a pretty tight little story they had to tell and get done all in that little season.

Mostly built up from Daredevil s1/2 and the Iron Fist storylines.  But Luke Cage and Jessica Jones were also added in and used very well.  I thought they did a decent job redeeming Danny Rand as Iron Fist.  He was better here than in his own series.  It showed he can be redeemed as a character if they want to have a second solo series.  I like that they did a good job with the Luke/Danny bromance scenes from the comics.  I hope they try and keep that up in their individual series.

They also did a good setup for Daughters of the Dragon with Coleen and Misty.  There are a lot of options for them to continue telling some good stuff and expanding.  The punisher trailer at the end was nice too.

Image result for Daughters of the Dragon

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone watch Atlanta?  I'm interested now since Donald Glover won the Emmy for writing and acting on it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4288182/

Follows two cousins with different views on art versus commerce on their way up through the Atlanta rap scene. Earnest "Earn" Marks is an ambitious college drop-out who suddenly becomes a star.

Just finished watching Stranger Things for the second time, this time with my 8yo daughter who absolutely loved it and is now obsessed with it! She's going to be Eleven for Halloween now (and Rey from Star Wars for our Halloween party at Disneyland).. sometimes I forget just how in tune with nuance and detail my daughter is. She was legit picking up on things from the show that I hadn't even noticed or realized, even after watching it twice.

Just finished watching Stranger Things for the second time, this time with my 8yo daughter who absolutely loved it and is now obsessed with it! She's going to be Eleven for Halloween now (and Rey from Star Wars for our Halloween party at Disneyland).. sometimes I forget just how in tune with nuance and detail my daughter is. She was legit picking up on things from the show that I hadn't even noticed or realized, even after watching it twice.

Now when I saw "It" at the movies, I saw a mother bring in her two kids each younger than 10, Now "It" is rated R, and there is some content that is pretty much adult only, would you take your daughter to "It" ?

Now when I saw "It" at the movies, I saw a mother bring in her two kids each younger than 10, Now "It" is rated R, and there is some content that is pretty much adult only, would you take your daughter to "It" ?

nooope! And my daughter actually wants to see it after I showed her the trailer just to gauge her reaction to something that scary...didn't even phase her. She wanted to go to the theater with me to see IT and I told her since it's rated R that I would have to watch it through first and then decide. And since there's so many F-bombs and the boys talking about their dicks again and again, not to mention the violence, I told her she can't watch it. But I did tell her when I can get it at home, I'd let her watch the first 10 mins or so, but right after the clown (SPOILER!) bites that kid's arm off, she can't see anymore after that. She was like "ugh fine!" but maybe in a couple years I'll try to watch it with her.

• Upvote 1

nooope! And my daughter actually wants to see it after I showed her the trailer just to gauge her reaction to something that scary...didn't even phase her. She wanted to go to the theater with me to see IT and I told her since it's rated R that I would have to watch it through first and then decide. And since there's so many F-bombs and the boys talking about their dicks again and again, not to mention the violence, I told her she can't watch it. But I did tell her when I can get it at home, I'd let her watch the first 10 mins or so, but right after the clown (SPOILER!) bites that kid's arm off, she can't see anymore after that. She was like "ugh fine!" but maybe in a couple years I'll try to watch it with her.

not child appropriate :filenails:

• Upvote 1

Does anyone watch Atlanta?  I'm interested now since Donald Glover won the Emmy for writing and acting on it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4288182/

I forgot all about the Emmys, and I heard it was coming last week.....as for Atlanta I would have to read the premise she if that grabs me... glad to hear Donald Glover won an award, wonder who the other winners might be too