Do you have a deep dark secret?

Aquaria

If he sucks his thumb thats him ....I suck on other things...not thumbs but hell potato potatoe -_-

:rolleyes: We all suck penis bc that's what adults do. You cannot combine adult sexuality with behaviors that children possess. 

Stop defending it. You can't 

But let's talk about the female prostitute you hired and banged :& 

Edited by Game XXIX

:rolleyes: We all suck penis bc that's what adults do. You cannot combine adult sexuality with behaviors that children possess. 

Stop defending it. You can't 

But let's talk about the female prostitute you hired and banged :& 

what do you wanna know? who said I hired anyone? :unsure:  two words Luke Hudson....there will be no further questions I plead the fifth -_-

Edited by Bailey.

If he sucks his thumb thats him ....I suck on other things...not thumbs but hell potato potatoe -_-

thank you. As if game's opinion matters. Hell he does drugs but do igaf? Nope. Why he's concerned? Who knows or cares? I won't be the first or last person to grow up doing it.

• Downvote 1

"Thank you" :lmao: like Bailey said anything profound or proved a point. Like Bailey helped ease the reality of a 50 year old man sucking his thumb

btw marijuana is legal in 23 states in some way shape or form including your own. It is a billion dollar business and Bailey and most Americans have used it. :lmao: seeing as though it's safer than sucking your thumb and alcohol you #fail for trying to use it against me :lmao: 

Edited by Game XXIX

I like your little instagram stories and pics. It's like you're happy and positive all the time. I wonder what pisses you off? lol

Thanks, but I wish that were true. A picture can only represent one moment in a day, when there's 24 hours in reality.

I'm still grieving the loss of my sister. I'm also dealing with stress at work and recovering from neck and hip injuries. I get pissed off easily. I choose not to show those things online because my life isn't a show. I love to share my passions, but I don't share my frustrations and complications.

Thanks, but I wish that were true. A picture can only represent one moment in a day, when there's 24 hours in reality.

I'm still grieving the loss of my sister. I'm also dealing with stress at work and recovering from neck and hip injuries. I get pissed off easily. I choose not to show those things online because my life isn't a show. I love to share my passions, but I don't share my frustrations and complications.

Awe sorry to hear that. I listened to "Together Again (Deep Remix) when I lost my grandma. OMG sounds like you're going through it. Well hope you feel better soon.

Dude..its really no contest lol, I love em both and am a assaholic but in terms of the fuckin.... 

well dick was made for vagina lol but hell some guys get off on putting it in a woman's ass too. Guess it's tighter but I do have a question, we all know vagina is warm but is ass warm too when y'all do y'all thing or no?

• Downvote 1

did you notice what I call the suction?  It sucks yo dick up....I was amazed ..felt amazing like damn these parts built for each other :wub:

yessir loves it

well dick was made for vagina lol but hell some guys get off on putting it in a woman's ass too. Guess it's tighter but I do have a question, we all know vagina is warm but is ass warm too when y'all do y'all thing or no?

warmth isnt a issue as much as moisture. And like the vag can do more on its own (ala the suction), vs. The ass requires energy otherwise it's just connecting privates....which can be nice too lol.

Instead of saying its like apples & oranges, for me more like grapes & blueberries or apples & pears, both options have their benefits.

And too both oraphises are all about the people connected to them & their skills with their privates lol

• Upvote 1

yessir loves it

warmth isnt a issue as much as moisture. And like the vag can do more on its own (ala the suction), vs. The ass requires energy otherwise it's just connecting privates....which can be nice too lol.

Instead of saying its like apples & oranges, for me more like grapes & blueberries or apples & pears, both options have their benefits.

And too both oraphises are all about the people connected to them & their skills with their privates lol

ok so is the ass warm or nah? I mean I know you can feel the warmth of vagina on ya dick but can you feel warmth of an ass or is it just there and feels good as it's tighter cause I wouldn't know lol. I assume and i'm quite sure that the ass is tighter of course.

Edited by JoeJoe

ok so is the ass warm or nah? I mean I know you can feel the warmth of vagina on ya dick but can you feel warmth of an ass or is it just there and feels good as it's tighter cause I wouldn't know lol. I assume and i'm quite sure that the ass is tighter of course.

asses can get blown out enough that its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway :coffee:

• Upvote 1