Do you have a deep dark secret?

Aquaria

ugh... Bottoms >_< 

:lmao:

I mean... are we talking bareback? Cus I think being in someone's guts regardless of whether it's vagine or anoos would be warm. :unsure:

I have fucked an anoos but didn't particularly notice it being "warm" but I was wearing protection. :unsure: 

• Upvote 1

:lmao:

I mean... are we talking bareback? Cus I think being in someone's guts regardless of whether it's vagine or anoos would be warm. :unsure:

I have fucked an anoos but didn't particularly notice it being "warm" but I was wearing protection. :unsure: 

i haven't done bareback in a while :unsure: 

Great! The next time I fuck an anoos, I'm going to be thinking "is it warm or nah"

But how can the anoos be colder than body temperature? :rolleyes: 

Not cooler than, more like the same as whatever the rest of the natural body heat is, vs. Oraphis that produce a liquid

Game has the receipts. :coffee: 

eh im just going off dick memory

and too you gotta consider, whos actually been into a dry anus? Maybe its the lube or whatever substance that cools it down before the heat generation

Edited by jarrylf

Not cooler than, more like the same as whatever the rest of the natural body heat is, vs. Oraphis that produce a liquid

and too you gotta consider, whos actually been into a dry anus? Maybe its the lube or whatever substance that cools it down before the heat generation

Maybe I should try vagine. -_- 

that's true. #TheMoreYouKnow

• Upvote 1