Madonna drags celebs silent on political issues

T.C

I don't click links. Learn how to embed em

70% of Americans supported the vote Iraq war. 

Your illogical reasons are shit. You're upset she voted for the Iraq war... as if her vote mattered (keep in mind she was a NY Senator at the time... NEW YORK. Voting against the war was deemed unpatriotic). 

Nice job evading the "FBI SCANDAL" ?? Aka the witch hunt

Yep, 70%, which ended up being the wrong majority. Not just the Iraq war bro, I gave more reasons than just that. 

Not evading anything. I never said she was guilty of that, I just said it was why she lost, the DNC agree. Comey is now being investigated for coming at her a week before the election. 

oh? He would? Please tell us, two black men, what Bernie would do for white Americans :coffee:

we know she didn't support the hippie :coffee: Her vote more than likely went to Clinton 

I responded to Bailey who said Hillary missed the mark with the white voters, to which Bernie would have done better. Even if Bernie had a lower minority turnout compared to Hillary. They still would have flocked to him over Trump in the general election. 

There's a reason Hillary lost certain states twice to both men.

Hmm maybe, guess we will never know B)

Edited by T.C

Bernie did give Hillary some competition, he did win the Michigan primary, which some can argue is ground zero for the Rust Belt and why the election went the way it did. I never thought that someone had to be likeable to qualify for a job, but after all the vitriol and all the hate directed at Hillary I came to the conclusion she simply isn't electable. We may never see the first female president in our lives because its over now, Clinton has no political capital left. Now Bernie, he was at least courting the educated, his issue was he wasn't a major party candidate, running as an independent doesn't bode well

We will see a female president. Just not Hillary. 

Hillary has so much political capital still.. she made headlines last week when she appeared at some play

Running as an independent on the Democrat Primary was his downfall

We will see a female president. Just not Hillary. 

Hillary has so much political capital still.. she made headlines last week when she appeared at some play

Running as an independent on the Democrat Primary was his downfall

political capital doing what exactly? :unsure:  and who is this female president we're going to see?

Edited by Bailey.

Yep, 70%, which ended up being the wrong majority. Not just the Iraq war bro, I gave more reasons than just that. 

Not evading anything. I never said she was guilty of that, I just said it was why she lost, the DNC agree. Comey is now being investigated for coming at her a week before the election. 

There is some interesting stuff with how Comey choose to do his job.  We know the intelligence community had the dossier on Trump about Russia having dirt on him.  And the ties to Russia as well as the hacking and influence.  But he didn't send a letter with that to the Congress.  He did send the letter warning about new Clinton emails that turned out to be old bullshit but the damage was already done.

Why is jumping the gun against Hilary ok but nothing on the Trump dossier was talked about till after the election?  He shouldn't have said or done shit about new emails until he knew he had something. 

There is some interesting stuff with how Comey choose to do his job.  We know the intelligence community had the dossier on Trump about Russia having dirt on him.  And the ties to Russia as well as the hacking and influence.  But he didn't send a letter with that to the Congress.  He did send the letter warning about new Clinton emails that turned out to be old bullshit but the damage was already done.

Why is jumping the gun against Hilary ok but nothing on the Trump dossier was talked about till after the election?  He shouldn't have said or done shit about new emails until he knew he had something. 

Bc it's political bullshit and we all know it. We just need someone to do something about it before Friday. Or after. I'm okay with the impeachment of DJT

Bc it's political bullshit and we all know it. We just need someone to do something about it before Friday. Or after. I'm okay with the impeachment of DJT

I would agree, but I was just doing more research on Mike Pence today, and boy oh boy, a scary man is an understatement for him. 

Edited by T.C

She lost because the DNC is garbage. They fucked over Bernie, they also became overly confident, elite, assholes, who simply thought, "we got this." Well that's what they fucking get. They lost it ALL! ALL the control went to the white supremacist, and I don't think these assholes will learn their lesson. I'm so disgusted with those piles of shit,.

• Upvote 2

If Janet supported either candidate I would be disappointed. A few of my favourite artists supportered Hillary and it's left a bad taste in my mouth considering how corrupt and war hungry she is. Neither were a good option. That's why I love Janet even more for keeping her mouth shut. 

Exactly! I was so happy she didn't respond when she was inadvertently pulled ino the Debates discussion back in October. 

• Upvote 1