So what is your best revenge?

Bailey

I take full credit for inspiring this thread. B) 

and how did you inspire this thread? It had nothing to do with you, Im working on my finances for 2017 and Ive side lined pursuing guys for pursuing my money and all those that did me wrong my paper might be my revenge like look at me now

I've never really played the revenge game myself. Though I do remember when my cousin had to leave his apartment, after the landlord gave him months of hassle. I took a shit in a bag and put it behind the radiator, along with some pieces of fish ^_^

so then you do believe in some form of "pay-back"

Honestly, I think ignoring certain people is the best revenge.

I'm a very kind person and I treat people the best I can. Sometimes I go above and beyond, giving them more than they deserve, even when they've done nothing for me lately.

Now I realize it's important to keep the irrelevant out of my priorities and focus on myself.

• Upvote 1

not money? :unsure:

Hell no, thats a major problem I have with society and most of entertainment today, they teach that having money is the most important thing above all else, when in truth, though yes it is important, it comes & goes. And its not representative of anything really not even hard work on many cases. Having a better quality of life doesn't have to mean you're making a ton of money. Knowing yourself, who you are & who you want to be and having respect for yourself & others is a priceless thing. Hell having a great reputation about your personality & the way you live & treat others is way better, and again its free. Money dont solve everything. 

The best revenge for me has been knowing my self worth and being multi talented. 

You betta say that!

Let it go. Revenge is for the weak and insecure 

Amen. If you got time to think about revenge you got too much time on your hand. And while you busy worrying about "do they see what im doing/making" they probably done moved on their damn self.

Honestly, I think ignoring certain people is the best revenge.

I'm a very kind person and I treat people the best I can. Sometimes I go above and beyond, giving them more than they deserve, even when they've done nothing for me lately.

Now I realize it's important to keep the irrelevant out of my priorities and focus on myself.

Say it all KISH KISH TELL EM!

• Upvote 2