How many Instagram followers do you have?

Aquaria

I have about 1,730 followers. I know and have met at least 90% of them. Relatives, friends, classmates, Janet fans, acquaintances, and colleagues. 

240 and I don't follow back :coffee: (following 139) 

I HATE the people who have instagram who ONLY posts selfies (40+ Percent of posts are selfies). 

I don't like taking selfies and I especially dislike seeing the same person post them trying to look cute. We already know what you look like and we don't need to see you trying to look cute with that eye crust all in the picture.

I have about 1,730 followers. I know and have met at least 90% of them. Relatives, friends, classmates, Janet fans, acquaintances, and colleagues. 

I don't like taking selfies and I especially dislike seeing the same person post them trying to look cute. We already know what you look like and we don't need to see you trying to look cute with that eye crust all in the picture.

:lmao: YASSSSSS 

(goes for your children too :whistle: )

yeah I don't like taking selfies much either and I hardly ever update my profile pic on facebook although I do post pics. On Instagram most of my pics and videos are with friends